Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2016, 02:42 PM   #91
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

CBJ does nothing for me and it makes me think it will be a very mechanical session. However my decision criteria to see or not see Athena would not be based on CBJ vs. BBBJ. It would be based on here reputation as a provider and the fact that she seems to be an ultra hot exotic ebony which is a rare find compared to hundreds of providers that offer BBBJ. That said at $400/hr BBBJ is usually included. Other and more established hot ebony providers very likely offer BBBJ so by default they may get market share at a lower price point. Personally I want as many hot ebony providers as possible...even if it's a one time visit.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 08:41 PM   #92
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generic White Guy View Post
Athena, in your Showcase, you list Preferred Gifts as CAR, CONDO... There is your answer...
bwahahahahahaahaaa I missed that one!
corona is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 09:47 PM   #93
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Don't worry cover everything up. You will have a very long line waiting for guys to give money.
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 05:04 AM   #94
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Guys are much more brazen about bbfs nowadays, but that doesn't mean all of us expect it. Bbbj (not necessarily CIM), however, is much more common.

If a woman is a really good kisser, I can live without pretty much anything else outside of CFS. I'd skip the BJ entirely if she can get me aroused in that manner.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 07:09 AM   #95
Johnrubbit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Pretty simple economics....People with the Gold make the rules. And you can choose to play by their rules on not...That is why I love Capitalism...
Johnrubbit is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 09:19 AM   #96
deadbeatbastard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnrubbit View Post
Pretty simple economics....People with the Gold make the rules. And you can choose to play by their rules on not...That is why I love Capitalism...
AMEN!

\\Warning! Long Rant mode on!\\
The fact is, I'm in a buying mood, but when I buy, I want what I want. If its offered and I can get it at a great price, then all the better. But I'm also not afraid to pay more for a quality product ($1000 suit vs a $50 suit). When it comes to pussy I feel the same way. Some times I want to spend a lot of money and want to get a quality product that will knock my socks off, others times, I'm ok with a lower priced product that meets my immediate needs. Sometimes I want steak, other times a quick burger from in-and-out suits me just fine.

so what are you selling? Hamburger or steak? What's your target demographics? Walmart customers, or Wall street executives? They both have different price points and they have different standards. A Wall street exec will balk if you try to price your product at Wall street prices, but offer walmart quality. A Walmart customer will absolutely LOVE you if you provide Wall Street service at a Walmart price (actually a Wall street exec will too). But then you won't make enough money to cover the services or product you are selling.

Miss your demographic market and neither customer will ever return.

If I know priced up front what to expect and its priced accordingly, then I'll make my decision as to whether I'll use your services or not, based on my personal needs.

I'm a weird guy, I get off on eating pussy more than I do on getting my dick sucked, but with that said, when the sucking does occur, I HATE condoms. I don't have to cum in your mouth, but I definitely don't want the condom. As long as I know that up front, i'm happy to pay our agreed on prices. I HATE negotiating mid-act. When I go to the body rub girls and I know that more is available, I tell them up front so when I flip I don't have to go through the "how much more you want to pay" discussion. Its already done and we just get to business. It avoids the negotiating in the middle of a massage.

Anyway, its all marketing and product placement. What's your target market and how are you wanting to price your product? Get that figured out and you'll make a profit selling your product.

Have fun!
deadbeatbastard is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 10:39 AM   #97
Magen
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Coming from a long time established NON- GFE provider, you don't have to do anything you don't wish to do. I've been on this board for a long time and I recently went UTR. When I did come back to the board I was in shock at how any girls are now doing BBBJ ( to each their own). my personal opinion is that I've never done it and never will. I get more people message me and ask for that then I do anything else. It seams as though your ad my be unclear and you don't have any reviews to help the guys know what you will and wont offer. I would suggest doing a review special to help with making your services clear. the hobby world is changing and a lot more girls are doing more things.... again to each their own. Even with my non-gfe menu I still get guys that want to see me and will deal with what I do offer. most are only half hours and most are only one time guys which is fine with me. just be clear before hand to make sure you both have the best experience. hope all works out well for you
Magen is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 12:56 PM   #98
Teddy Riley
Your ATFs favorite client

Encounters: 26

If you don't like the smell of popcorn, don't work in the movie theater....move along.
Teddy Riley is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women