Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2016, 09:30 AM   #1
Nmguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Best approach

I seen a provider awhile back. Dumb me let the little head do the thinking which led me to use my real phone,dumb I know. But here's what my concern is; when I recently logged in to Facebook, there was the provider listed as someone I may know! I will assume that it had her real name and info there. I want to tell her that this happened for some reason, and that I believe this happened because of our 2 phones having communications. I'm concerned for her,since I believe she is probably unaware to this. So how could I inform/warn her of this without coming off as some kind of creep? Any suggestions welcomed and thanks!
Nmguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 10:13 AM   #2
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

User ID: 17706
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmguy View Post
I seen a provider awhile back. Dumb me let the little head do the thinking which led me to use my real phone,dumb I know. But here's what my concern is; when I recently logged in to Facebook, there was the provider listed as someone I may know! I will assume that it had her real name and info there. I want to tell her that this happened for some reason, and that I believe this happened because of our 2 phones having communications. I'm concerned for her,since I believe she is probably unaware to this. So how could I inform/warn her of this without coming off as some kind of creep? Any suggestions welcomed and thanks!
Well if she uses this board when she sees this blog, hopefully she will get the idea to not link any social media site with her family, friends & real info to the phone she advertises from.

Not very smart....

I just stay completely away from all social media. If my friends and family want to communicate they call 😋
Perfect Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 10:18 AM   #3
hotdamn111
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

First question to ask yourself are you married. If so it would be a good idea to tell her to back off if you think she might be stalking you. Mainly so you wife does not find out about what is going on. If your not married but think its kind of akward about whats going on just tell her to back off. I've been in your shoes before so its better to take care of it now than later.
hotdamn111 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 12:08 PM   #4
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 166

When you are in a hole - stop digging. Stay out of the personal lives of VPs and request that they do the same. Do nothing. Forget about it.
Blue Moon Man is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 01:21 PM   #5
Twain
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 94

There are countless ways that FaceBook can recommend friends. Their business model is to have people connected so they can sell market research, demographic data, and cater to you as an individual instead of as part of a large body of people. So it makes sense they will do anything they can to build people's connections. At this point if you have called anyone with your phone, allowed FB access to your contacts. been in proximity to another FB user who used the common phone numbers.. then you are suggested as a friend.
Sorry to say there in no way to avoid this shit other than delete your FB account.
Welcome to our Orwellian existence.

Btw, congrats to Blue for your 1000th post. We appreciate your contribution.
Twain is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 02:20 PM   #6
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 166

Damn - I need to cut back.
Blue Moon Man is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 02:24 PM   #7
Txad99
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Delete your phone number from the information for your FB account. Here's a link that will show you how:

https://www.cnet.com/au/how-to/how-t...from-facebook/
Txad99 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 06:01 PM   #8
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

absolutely never under any circumstance put your phone number in facebook or allow it access to your contacts.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 08:44 AM   #9
Nmguy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Playmate View Post
Well if she uses this board when she sees this blog, hopefully she will get the idea to not link any social media site with her family, friends & real info to the phone she advertises from.

Not very smart....

I just stay completely away from all social media. If my friends and family want to communicate they call 😋
Part of my hopes is just this,she reads this and is more cautious. Damn P,you are as perceptive as you are attractive! Thank you for your input
Nmguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 08:45 AM   #10
Nmguy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man View Post
When you are in a hole - stop digging. Stay out of the personal lives of VPs and request that they do the same. Do nothing. Forget about it.
I believ this a good call, thanks!
Nmguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 08:47 AM   #11
Nmguy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twain View Post
There are countless ways that FaceBook can recommend friends. Their business model is to have people connected so they can sell market research, demographic data, and cater to you as an individual instead of as part of a large body of people. So it makes sense they will do anything they can to build people's connections. At this point if you have called anyone with your phone, allowed FB access to your contacts. been in proximity to another FB user who used the common phone numbers.. then you are suggested as a friend.
Sorry to say there in no way to avoid this shit other than delete your FB account.
Welcome to our Orwellian existence.

Btw, congrats to Blue for your 1000th post. We appreciate your contribution.
This is some of what I was hoping for,more knowledge. Thanks for taking time to share!
Nmguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 08:51 AM   #12
Nmguy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txad99 View Post
Delete your phone number from the information for your FB account. Here's a link that will show you how:

https://www.cnet.com/au/how-to/how-t...from-facebook/
Will have to do this. Had to have been 5 years ago is ce I added my number to FB, didn't even realize it was tied in. I don't FB very much (3-4 times a year) thank you for this info!
Nmguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 11:50 AM   #13
johnboy77
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Good tips.

johnboy77 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women