Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162415
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2016, 05:17 AM   #1
shadowjack69
Registered Member

Encounters: 4
Default Any newbie / out of long retirement providers out there ?

Ok, so I used to see a lot of providers years ago. Ultimately though I retired for personal reasons at the time and stayed away from the hobby for a long while. I am trying to get back into it on a limited basis and i am finding it a little hard. I have a p411 account but with older 'OK's. I have reviews on this site but they are considered ancient by Eccie standards.

So who out there would be willing to offer their services ? I will go through your screening etc. I am in town this week and would like to get the ball rolling. Pm me thanks !!
shadowjack69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:20 AM   #2
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Saw your related post in the ML and thought I'd respond here.

Find a girl who's on P411 AND who advertises on Backpage. When you call, tell her you saw her ad on BP; don't mention P411 or ECCIE. Or do the same with girls who have ECCIE Showcases and who also advertise on BP.

The assumptions is that their screening is probably less rigorous for some guy calling off of a BP ad than someone contacting her through P411 or ECCIE. I seriously doubt, for example, that if you call and say you saw the BP ad, you'll be checked for how many P411 okays you have and asked for two or three references. And you can be reasonably assured that, although the girls are advertising on BP, you won't get ripped off.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 01:15 AM   #3
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
Saw your related post in the ML and thought I'd respond here.

Find a girl who's on P411 AND who advertises on Backpage. When you call, tell her you saw her ad on BP; don't mention P411 or ECCIE. Or do the same with girls who have ECCIE Showcases and who also advertise on BP.

The assumptions is that their screening is probably less rigorous for some guy calling off of a BP ad than someone contacting her through P411 or ECCIE. I seriously doubt, for example, that if you call and say you saw the BP ad, you'll be checked for how many P411 okays you have and asked for two or three references. And you can be reasonably assured that, although the girls are advertising on BP, you won't get ripped off.
That was my thought process when I called Kennedy Bunz from her BP ad, but she wanted references to clear screening just like on eccie. Go figure.
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 10:52 AM   #4
texasstud
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 39

Good luck man!
texasstud is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 11:32 AM   #5
Citori
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I was in the same boat, it hasn't stopped me from hobbying here and there, but the people I've visited are not on ECCIE or P411, so my P411 still has old Okay'.s

Go find someone that is newbie friendly, and ask if they will be a reference.

FWIW: I saw a so-so provider in Vegas, after the session she told me she would only vouch for me after the 2nd date.
Citori is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 12:52 AM   #6
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Very Easy: Post a thread in the ISO forum saying that you need a reference friendly, noobie provider.

In the ad list any particular preferences in age, race, body shape. DFW is huge. so give a general area. DO NOT put your hotel name (if you are staying in one) Then state whether you are looking for an INCALL or OUTCALL.
Then let the fun begin...You will likely get a ton of replies. Cross reference those that you have an interest in with reviews and P411. You will get replies from ladies that respond to every single ISO,
regardless of what the request is for. I think it would also help you, if you see a p411 verified lady, so that you can get a recent OK.

Have fun and play SAFE
GO COWBOYS!
alaine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women