Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162415
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2016, 10:16 PM   #91
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Yes, Ms. part time hooker, we all have lives and all outside of here and I do not think anyone with any sense wants to hang around with hookers longer than they have to. But, while logged in on here, the full time subject is the hobby and discussions about it in this forum, not your other job, personal life or throwing personal insults around like you do on most all your posts. You know nothing about me but a perceived persona on here. I know you cannot help yourself tho.
So we know what this person thinks of every lady here.

The fact he says he wouldn't want to spend any more time with a hooker than he has to, yet argues with a well respected lady of the community about her being happy when the work day is done, like we all feel when our work day is done, shows he just likes to argue and has an agenda with her.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 10:52 PM   #92
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Yeah, time is money.

I'd imagine that when you're not sucking dick, you're not making money.

What 'shit' do you have to do that's so important, btw??

And my pictures are beautiful, unlike you.
If hookers could post blurry out of focus shots like you're candle pics....they'd all be ten plus'....and most hookers ....well the tiny minority that will see you, really don't want hang after being with you...hard to believe huh? a cool bro like you..all reppin' the ATL, from the Budget Suites!......whores just don't get being with Urkel is special.....if only Katrina knew how "special" our Urkel really is......LMAO.......
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 11:02 PM   #93
terrier16973479
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I must say that this is an outstanding topic!
In general, aren't men always wondering what women are thinking? So isn't this a good time to find out? I don't know about the rest of you gentlemen, but I am only paying attention to what the women say. Sorry guys.
That reminds me of time in my 20's when I was at a bar chasing girls and started talking to a guy who happened to be standing next to me, he started talking to me, and then stopped himself, and said, what the hell am I talking to you for?
Then he walked off and started talking to a girl there, and I did the same.
I'm thinking now of what would happen if a topic was started asking the guys what they were feeling after a session was over? Hard to say...
I'm reminded of a joke.
A husband can go off hunting with a bunch of his male friends, not say a thing all weekend, and have a great time. When he comes back, his wife asks him, what did you talk about, and he says, Nothin'!
Then his wife goes off with some of her girlfriends for an afternoon, and when she comes back, her husband asks her what she did, and she says, Nothin'!
terrier16973479 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 06:50 AM   #94
Chico Malo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Like most Jobs, some of us are fortunate enough to have a job you really like , when you really enjoy what your doing you become really good at it but after many years it becomes just a job and not so much fun anymore but you are still good at it and we are all trying to make a living and looking forward to paydays. I am pretty certain the women on here feel much the same but they are getting paid immediately following every job so I imagine they are feeling happier then a phag with a bag of dicks immediately after.
Chico Malo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women