Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162864
Yssup Rider60528
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36408
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2016, 10:21 PM   #16
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're stupid, Lubed Wide-ass. Sports fans have very, very little influence over what happens on the field, Lubed Wide-ass. Trump's fans made the additional effort to attend his rallies, and showing up at the polls to vote is a damn sight easier than dealing with congested parking and security screening at a political rally, Lubed Wide-ass. They will show up to vote for Trump, Lubed Wide-ass.
You say sports fan have very little influence? Are you that stupid where do you think revenue comes from to pay the players ? You think it grows on trees ? What happens when fans don't show up ? Teams lose revenue and go to greener pastures?
Also if fans have little to do with players performance ask any player or team if they had a choice where would they rather play the game on a neutral field, there opponents field, or their home field?
If you think people cheering for their home team has no influence you don't know sports and typically when fans are tired of their owners bull shit or the teams performance they stop spending money and trust me the owners feel it - also the networks will black out a game if their weren't enough tickets sold
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 10:24 PM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
You say sports fan have very little influence? Are you that stupid where do you think revenue comes from to pay the players ? You think it grows on trees ? What happens when fans don't show up ? Teams lose revenue and go to greener pastures?
Also if fans have little to do with players performance ask any player or team if they had a choice where would they rather play the game on a neutral field, there opponents field, or their home field?
If you think people cheering for their home team has no influence you don't know sports and typically when fans are tired of their owners bull shit or the teams performance they stop spending money and trust me the owners feel it - also the networks will black out a game if their weren't enough tickets sold
The "pay" would be the "very, very little influence", because the owners, coaches and managers still have to make the right decisions about who to hire and how to employ them in a game, Lubed Wide-ass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 10:32 PM   #18
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The "pay" would be the "very, very little influence", because the owners, coaches and managers still have to make the right decisions about who to hire and how to employ them in a game, Lubed Wide-ass.
Fan support has a lot to do with it even on the collegiate level. Where do you think colleges get the revenue to pay a coach like Nick Sabin 10 million a year ? Do you think a college program that can only sell 5000 tickets can afford Nick Sabin? OF course not but schools that can pack 100,000 fans with the extra incentive of not having to pay players excluding tuition and being able to sell merchandise without giving the player a dime adds up. ONce attendance falls - revenue falls and if you can't get butts in the seat someone loses big !!
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 11:30 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Trump will likely go down, and take the Republican Party with him. So, at least something good may come from this. Maybe a party with some anti-establishment balls will take its place. Trump didn't lose this election. The Establishment Republican Party lost it. The Party did not want any of their pre-selected candidates. Jeb Bush would have never been close. Cruz would cry when Hillary played dirty. Rubio is a kid. Christie could handle her, but just isn't much different. Nobody but Trump had a chance to win. And now he doesn't. So, he is doing the next best thing. He is destroying the Establishment, Paul Ryan, Lindsey Graham, John McCain, Jeb Bush Republican Party. Thank you, Donald.

And remember, as FDR said, "Presidents aren't elected, they are selected."
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 01:59 AM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Fan support has a lot to do with it even on the collegiate level. Where do you think colleges get the revenue to pay a coach like Nick Sabin 10 million a year ? Do you think a college program that can only sell 5000 tickets can afford Nick Sabin? OF course not but schools that can pack 100,000 fans with the extra incentive of not having to pay players excluding tuition and being able to sell merchandise without giving the player a dime adds up. ONce attendance falls - revenue falls and if you can't get butts in the seat someone loses big !!
It remains a bogus comparison, Lubed Wide-ass. LSU had one of the highest paid coaches in the country and regularly packed its stadium, but the fans had no control over how the team played on the field and which ones were injured and taken out for a critical game or for the season, Lubed Wide-ass. A voter need only show up at the poll and vote, Lubed Wide-ass, and Trump's fans have demonstrated they are willing to get out of the house and support him.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 05:39 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Care to make a wager ?
Not on your military disability check? That's taxpayers' money!
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women