Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70729
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60491
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41904
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2016, 10:47 AM   #1
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15
Default Shocked!

Shocked!

Had an interesting 30 seconds on here yesterday.

Twenty years ago more or less, I worked at a small hospital doing specialty x-ray work with one other co-worker. She was maybe fifteen years younger (so maybe 23-25, attractive and good looking in an unconventional way. Both of us were in committed relationships and there was no by-play, though "if things were different" things would probably have been different indeed. Both of us changed jobs over time and lost touch. Ran into each other at a continuing education conference a couple of years later and she looked as good as ever, was married and we still were friends.

So yesterday, there I was reading some thread here on ECCIE and took a side trip to look up the showcase of a provider who had posted . . .and there she was! That was a picture of my co-worker with what twenty years can do to all of us (in her case pretty good).

Dunno quite what I would have done. I was thinking about setting up a coffee-house meet-n-greet . . . . just to see her reaction when she recognized me. Maybe that would be enough, but I could hope for more.

When I could look away from the picture of her face to look for contact info I read more of the profile and found that she was too old and stood over six feet tall. Not my petite 5'2" cute little pixie.

I gotta say I was disappointed.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 11:02 AM   #2
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Cool story , bro
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 11:33 AM   #3
ICU 812
BANNED

Yeah; Its a Cool TRUE story.

And fits a fantasy I have had where I go to an Indy session from a Back-Page ad. the In-call location is some hotel, and when the door opens its a bait-and-Switch . . .a totally different girl . . .and its my daughter-in-law's (adult) younger sister!

Whatever happens next is open, but one thing is sure; neither of us will ever say anything about it.

The scenario works for a few other women I know.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:42 PM   #4
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I'm assuming you're saying the provider stole/used your friends pics. But the pics were of your friend. So your friend likes to take erotic pics? Or were they more sensual bedroom types? Especially since her face was showing.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 01:36 PM   #5
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Along those lines, there's an Ashley Madison ad along the side of the eccie page where the picture changes every time the page loads--- it drives me crazy because every once in a while, the pic is of a provider from Las Vegas I saw several years ago and would love to get with again, but she's moved on.
I know those fuckers steal the pics from everywhere, but it still makes me have "feels". ~sigh~
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 08:22 AM   #6
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

I was told one of my niece’s friends was providing, so I make sure to go with ladies whose face I could see.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 08:28 AM   #7
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
I'm assuming you're saying the provider stole/used your friends pics. But the pics were of your friend. So your friend likes to take erotic pics? Or were they more sensual bedroom types? Especially since her face was showing.
i took it as he thought he saw the same lady, but then as he looked further.. it wasnt her.

i read somewhere the other day, not eccie, that you have a look a like...

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2016...g-doppelganger
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 12:22 PM   #8
ICU 812
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
i took it as he thought he saw the same lady, but then as he looked further.. it wasnt her.

That's pretty much it. I saw what looked like my former co-worker in a showcase here . . .and it really looked like what I imagine twenty years can do to any of us. But when I really read the profile the height listed was 8-10 inches too tall and the age was wrong.

I repeat: This was disappointing. I would have scheduled a lunch or coffee M&G session just to see her expression! And I'd have gone BCD with her if she was game! Same with the Lil-Sis-In-Law.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women