Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70729
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60491
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41904
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2016, 08:07 PM   #16
Clark W. Griswold
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I've never been asked to do this.
Clark W. Griswold is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 09:23 PM   #17
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

User ID: 178936
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a variety of condoms. Different sizes, types, and flavored!

I think all providers should have their own condoms. If she doesn't it makes me think if he didn't bring them is she maybe gonna offer bbfs?
Monica13 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 09:56 AM   #18
wallywest
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Years ago, I had an experience that really shocked me. I was staying in a nice hotel and had an outcall. This provider had been around for awhile and was a real pro. We started to get busy and when the time came, she realized she didn't have any condoms. I didn't have any either, so she just grabbed the room phone, called the front desk and asked to have some brought up! They were there very quickly and the provider went to the door and took care of everything. We started back up and had a wonderful time!
wallywest is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 10:39 AM   #19
PrincessSlutFace
Insatiable Head Hunter

User ID: 346150
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I always carry condoms on me... when I do incall at a hotel, i take my dufflebag with my clothes and shower stuffs and everything i would need.. I have like 80 condoms in the side pocket with all my makeup and stuff lol couple different sizes... I even have female condoms too.... no excuses here.. as a provider... I feel its our responsibility to provide the condoms... after all, if a provider didnt get her own condoms, just makes me think shes not concerned about her safety or the safety of her clients... and thats a BIG no no
PrincessSlutFace is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 11:21 AM   #20
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermanhaspender View Post
Eventually you will run into a situation where you are not going to get any then. Stop at the gas station and grab a 3 pack. If she is prepared, great. If not you are still going to get what you want. If you do not want to get caught with them, give them to the provider as a little gift before you leave. I keep some hidden very well in my computer bag that goes everywhere with me except to visit the gals and have not been caught yet. I only hobby while on the road anyway.
I'm fine with not getting any. Story of my life. When I hire a contractor, they bring their own supplies. Painter, plumber, electrician, hooker.

If their TCB skills are so lacking that they are unprepared for my appointment, I'd prefer to shop for a new contractor anyway. Companionship is great, getting laid in the process even better, but I demand the same level of courtesy and professionalism that I give.

I show up on time, am an effective communicator, am clean, have the required donation in an envelope, a second and third envelope tucked away in case our session gets extended, and am courteous, respectful, and modest.

What would happen if I came to an appointment and was like, "Uh...I forgot my donation, can we run to an ATM?" or "I forgot my donation, can you provide it?"

I'd rather abstain than have an inferior experience.
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 05:45 AM   #21
Guest072918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

As a good boy scout, I always come prepared with my own supplies. And, since I like female condoms, not every lady has them on hand and available, so I am always prepared there, and with lube. And, I've found that super tight condoms are a boner killer for me, so I always keep larger condoms in case the lady is out. Keep all my hobby supplies in a secure location and then only bring what I may need to the appointment. If she has what we need, we use hers. If not, I will always be prepared. My time is too valuable to waste because we weren't fully prepared.
Guest072918 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 12:04 PM   #22
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallywest View Post
Years ago, I had an experience that really shocked me. I was staying in a nice hotel and had an outcall. This provider had been around for awhile and was a real pro. We started to get busy and when the time came, she realized she didn't have any condoms. I didn't have any either, so she just grabbed the room phone, called the front desk and asked to have some brought up! They were there very quickly and the provider went to the door and took care of everything. We started back up and had a wonderful time!
Now THAT is room service!
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 12:55 PM   #23
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Stay prepared...... A lady should know whether or not she is running low.....
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 07:33 AM   #24
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

I would only ever ask a guy to bring condoms if my luggage didn't make it to my flight destination and I had an appointment shortly after landing or something crazy like that happened.

Otherwise I carry female condoms (my preferred method nowadays) and a variety of regular condoms in various sizes and materials.

Once recently I forgot to pack female condoms for an Outcall and I felt really bad about it! I had regular condoms with me, but still, they're not as awesome. :/

To me supplying condoms is a basic requirement of my job. But life happens, we're only human after all. So yeah, sometime someone might ask you. Sometimes we are low volume but we've rushed to catch a train or taxi and thought we had some in our purse already and didn't. It's not very discreet for us to buy condoms from the hotel gift shop where we've just checked in to host you. You're already in a car and on the way while we are naked out of the shower trying to decide what lingerie to wear, so yeah, in a pinch we are going to ask you!!
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women