Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42073
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36433
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2016, 08:25 PM   #31
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

I just turned 18.

DATY to mish to start. Also CG, Doggy, Greek Doggy, BBBJCIM with BLS while he was standing and sitting.... the other activities were not in that order and yes, all that happened in the same night and it was the first time I've done any of those activities.

He was a great teacher for a first-timer.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 11:57 AM   #32
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

As Bush Pilot once corrected me, you only lose your virginity once. So I'm including indoors and outdoors.
Two weeks after I became legal, my first time was out doors, she was a 32 yo cougar, we found ourselves late that night in a secluded area of a public park near a lake and since it was a bit rushed we only got to big tit worship, BBBJ, DATY and MISH. I got naked, she kept her blouse on. After I came in her, I did DATY, which later I learned would be my first cream pie.
Second time was in a bedroom, she was 21 and very experienced.
It was on her waterbed and that time it was BBBJ, MISH, 69, DATY & DATO, doggie, Greek, and cum in deep. She did lots of sexy, nasty talk and moaned in between sentences.
This was back in the 'no condom days.'
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 12:28 PM   #33
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

I was ** years old....girl in my history class in the next row of desks was wearing a skirt and she turned toward me and opened her legs, I saw her panty patch and she smiled at me

after class she told me she was baby sitting that night which was a Friday night and where...thats all she said

we really weren't that close, I mean we didn't have any sort of real relationship except we were in the same school

the rest of the day all I did was think of that panty patch

that friday night I left the orphanage where i lived and walked the 5 miles or so to the upscale subdivision where she lived and where the baby sitting job was

I knocked on the door and she let me in

we didn't talk much.. at least i cant remember it if we did

the kid or kids she was baby sitting must have been asleep, I never saw a kid

she just laid on the couch and I was on top, I didn't know anything about any positions..so I just was on top and in missionary fashion I was finished in about 10 seconds

just about as soon as I had finished I heard a car drive up in the driveway... I got her a dish towel cuz it was all over her belly and she let me out the back door and I hopped the back fence
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 01:13 PM   #34
Justasimpleguy
Valued Poster

Doggy, didn't know how to move, off course I didn't last long.... the next day much much better LOL..... that was yesterday, just kidding it was a long time ago.
Justasimpleguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 05:31 PM   #35
guy fawkes
Premium Access

Encounters: 82
Default @Gorgeous_Boriqua

@Gorgeous_Boriqua. I am sorry to disappoint you but it was and the woman was my Aunt who taught me also some Sutra
guy fawkes is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 01:57 PM   #36
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy fawkes View Post
@Gorgeous_Boriqua. I am sorry to disappoint you but it was and the woman was my Aunt who taught me also some Sutra
That surely does redefine family togetherness.
The Holidays must have been interesting.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 12:51 PM   #37
Gorgeous_Boriqua
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 304413
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post
I just turned 18.

DATY to mish to start. Also CG, Doggy, Greek Doggy, BBBJCIM with BLS while he was standing and sitting.... the other activities were not in that order and yes, all that happened in the same night and it was the first time I've done any of those activities.

He was a great teacher for a first-timer.
Standing ovation! You go girl! Dcmmmmmmm ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justasimpleguy View Post
Doggy, didn't know how to move, off course I didn't last long.... the next day much much better LOL..... that was yesterday, just kidding it was a long time ago.
Lmao ^.^ Cute. Jokes are welcome around these parts!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
I was ** years old....girl in my history class in the next row of desks was wearing a skirt and she turned toward me and opened her legs, I saw her panty patch and she smiled at me

after class she told me she was baby sitting that night which was a Friday night and where...

....we didn't talk much.. at least i cant remember it if we did...

just about as soon as I had finished I heard a car drive up in the driveway... I got her a dish towel cuz it was all over her belly and she let me out the back door and I hopped the back fence
Wow I'd never let that one go, she sounds naughty lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotme10 View Post
As Bush Pilot once corrected me, you only lose your virginity once. So I'm including indoors and outdoors.
Two weeks after I became legal, my first time was out doors....
This was back in the 'no condom days.'
First time outdoors .. pretty hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy fawkes View Post
Thank you for oversharing, that's pretty awesome of you because I feel a little dirtier now for having read that I don't even know what to say but I'm glad you're safe now!
Gorgeous_Boriqua is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women