Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48431
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41478
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2016, 06:42 AM   #1
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile Soooo Much Drama! Lets Lighten Things Up A Bit..

Where's The Fun at People? Some people just loooooove the drama. I dont know about most of you... but save the drama for your S/O.. THIS hobby Should Be About THE FUN!
SOOO Lets Have A Lively FUN Discussion... Ladies.. you know the money is good... but hes just a little too PSYCHO... GUYS.. the pussy is good but shes just a little too crazy.. In Your Own Experience.. What Are The Top Reasons You Had To Cut Someone Off From The Hobby???

1. On overnight playdates they took creepy pictures of you sleeping.. made even creepier memes out of them and randomly sent them to you.... (CREEEEEEPER ALERT)

2. You planned on seeing them later that night, but they still send A DOZEN RED ROSES to the front Desk of your INCALL... ( WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT??)

3.Youre half way across the world .. and they find out where you are staying.. and send roses to your incall.. ( Again.. CREEEEEEPY)

4. When you look at your text history... and you have 10s of thousands of text messages from 1 PERSON..... bC they text you from the time you waKE up... until the time you go to bed... EVERY FUCKING DAY. (IF Im spending atleast an hr or 2 EVERYDAY reading and responding to your texts.. IM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND FUCK U PAY ME)

5. They send you ATLEAST 50 memes a day
.. ON TOP of their messages..

6 They tell you they love you... REPEATEDLY. ( CMMMMMMON MAN)

7. They try to plan for YOUR future.

8. They stalk your personal facebook page and have the nerve to throw a TANTRUM because you blocked them.

9. THEY RANDOMLY START STALKING *YOUR FAMILY* thru social media.

10. They show pictures of you to their kids... ( *FACEPALM*)

11. They invite you over for a playdate and theres 3 people hanging out in their driveway like its the thing. ( discretion much??)
12. They become verbally/ emotionally abusive. ( WHO THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE)
13. They try to pick fights with you like youre MARRIED. ( SORRY.. You can never pay me enough to deal with that bullshit.)

14. When they invite to a concert and politely decline... and they get so mad they end up not only threaten you THEY ALSO THREATEN THE SAFETY OF YOUR FAMILY. ( E.I. start looking over ur shoulder. The longer u drag this out, the more pissed I get. You can leave town but others can't. And I have resources)

15. Even after you broke things off... and u blocked their number.. you still have over 250 mssg in your spam folder ranging from ..' please call me before u leave.. 'I'll always be there for u' to sending u pictures you've posted online saying he would send them to MORE people and OUT YOU EVEN MORE' ( yes they broke the cardinal rule.. they OUTTED you. I don't care what circumstances are going on.. the number 1 rule is you NEVER OUT someone...) but that's my bad I should've known.. bc now I know most providers on this boards REAL NAME AS WELL) yes... LADIES THATS RIGHT.. if you've seen a certain someone.. and he knows ANYTHING personal about u .. 9 times OUT of 10 I now know it too.. bc that's what assholes do... THEY OUT PEOPLE. BUT DONT FRET.. I actually know how to keep my mouth shut.. your RL info is safe with me :-)

Ohhhh theres wayyyyyy more ill be adding to this list as well.

So yeah lets keep this fun and lively. Lol Feel Free To Add Your Own Experiences
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 08:38 AM   #2
Guest110923
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

16. LITTERALLY.. *TO THE MINUTE* of you posting this thread.. the creeper TEXTS your phone again.

17. When they send you threats to 'beat the fuck out of you.' * So Now Its Okay to threaten to beat the fuck out of a woman?? *
Old 08-07-2016, 08:39 AM   #3
Guest110923
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Self edited.. i think my points been proven... back to the FUN.
Old 08-07-2016, 10:11 AM   #4
newyorkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I always enjoy a good fairy tale. Two things: I would NEVER lay a
violent hand on a woman except to defend myself, and I'm not "outing" anyone! Oh, and the "stalking". Yeah I sent you flowers, once in Omaha where everyone knows u stay, and once in Hawaii where your hotel was on my credit card bill. Great sleuthing on my part and sorry for trying to cheer up those down days caused by that cow you insist traveling with. Basically, you got greedy, I got stupid. End of story. You railed against each Alexis Madison, now you've become he. If anything else between us occurs it will be done away from here legally.
newyorkboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 10:26 AM   #5
newyorkboy
Valued Poster

Default Moral of the Story

Pay them for services rendered. Nothing more, nothing less
Old 08-07-2016, 01:13 PM   #6
newyorkboy
Valued Poster

Well just got notified that you force charged $1200 for your car rental on the credit card I canceled. Strong work! I tip my hat to you. I'm going to refute it of course, but will probably end up eating it. See how this works ladies and gents?
Old 08-07-2016, 02:49 PM   #7
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

All I can say is wow. What happened to fuckem and leave em. I have been with Kay a few times. She is one of the few I can't last with. I don't know anything about her personally and she doesn't know anything about me personally. I like it like that and I hope she does too. I don't think I have ever heard of a guy getting personally or financially too involved working out well. Hopefully he and she will cross this one out to experience and go on with fun filled fucking and sucking. No blame here at all with anyone other than from an exterior stance this just looks fucked up for everybody.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 03:05 PM   #8
newyorkboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
All I can say is wow. What happened to fuckem and leave em. I have been with Kay a few times. She is one of the few I can't last with. I don't know anything about her personally and she doesn't know anything about me personally. I like it like that and I hope she does too. I don't think I have ever heard of a guy getting personally or financially too involved working out well. Hopefully he and she will cross this one out to experience and go on with fun filled fucking and sucking. No blame here at all with anyone other than from an exterior stance this just looks fucked up for everybody.
Well said. No looking for ANYONE to take sides here. It is what it is.
Old 08-07-2016, 06:42 PM   #9
seantlpc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

this is same lady?
seantlpc is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 07:57 PM   #10
newyorkboy
Valued Poster

Yes sir! Now you understand the WHY! Lol
Old 08-10-2016, 07:04 AM   #11
Room Service
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Wish i could see you again so i could stalk you!!! miss ya Kay. Never done stalking before but bet its fun with you...
Room Service is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 09:24 AM   #12
Guest110923
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Room Service View Post
Wish i could see you again so i could stalk you!!! miss ya Kay. Never done stalking before but bet its fun with you...
Lol you can stalk me anytime lol. I miss u babe. It has been wayyyyy too long since ive had the pleasure of you. We REALLLLLY need to work on changing that sooner rather than later
Old 08-10-2016, 10:33 AM   #13
w1nd3rf00l
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

You nutty guys! We should pay you both for the entertainment value! Only in America!
w1nd3rf00l is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 11:41 AM   #14
super villainous
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I'd smash...
super villainous is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 12:33 PM   #15
newyorkboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1nd3rf00l View Post
You nutty guys! We should pay you both for the entertainment value! Only in America!
Guess what? She'd take it!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women