Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42453
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2016, 08:14 PM   #106
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

If you're already in for the pound, why quibble over the face?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 02:54 PM   #107
RDC
Registered Member

I'd say definitely matters but mainly for my wife (trying to do this together) and she likes pretty girls, not just nice bodies.
RDC is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 04:36 PM   #108
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Time View Post
A piece of fried chicken should be in at least one photo as well.
.....preferably the one thigh that got the tail.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 04:46 PM   #109
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmsaxon View Post
Not a deal breaker for me, but i will admit I have seen providers based only on a face pic. A cute face can be good for business, but IMHO, it is not worth the risk.

What confuses me is when I see profile pictures with such a light blur that anyone who knows the person at all would recognize. Take CD for example:

Ms Davenport

Caroline, don't take this as criticism, you are one beautiful lady—but anybody who knows you would recognize you in those photos.

And Anna, if your face looks as good as your tushy, you are one good looking lady.

No offense taken at all. But you are wrong. No one would recognize me in those photos. I'm a professional, darling. I think about these things a lot more than you do. It's my job. I'm not trying to be mean at all, and I hope it doesn't sound that way. It's just that I know things about myself and those photos that you don't know, and I won't explain, because it would defeat the purpose of having done it in the first place. And thank you very much for the compliments!
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 05:24 PM   #110
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sure my lack of face pictures costs me money. Most everyone who has met me can vouch for my face. But.. I've managed to navigate this world for many years without a criminal record, meaning that getting out is still quite a valid option for me. I'd rather not have anything out there that can screw me out of being able to do what I want to do with my life in about 2 more years.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:46 PM   #111
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
... No one would recognize me in those photos...
I just saw you the other day at Trader Joe's, now wait.. was it Starbucks? ...hmmm... No come to think of, I would not recognize you from those pictures. Now....if you were to walk about the city topless, or peraps fully nude with a blurry face mask on.... that might be a different story.

This thread really kinda turned. The op was asking based on circumstance. Yes face does help in the process, how could it not? However, think about all the variables before doing so. A smiley face tattoo at 20 is a sad face at 65
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 08:27 PM   #112
bc287887
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Face or no Face is a personal decision that will be different for each provider.
More importantly is having good photo rather than a selfie with a smart phone that is grainy and your are contorted to take the photo which is not flattering. Having the toilet in the backdrop when you take a photo in the the bathroom mirror is not to sexy. When the showcase photo has clothes, pizza boxes, beer bottles or whatever as you take a selfie in the mirror the viewer will not get to your face. I would imagine there are hundreds of amatuer photographers with a Digital SLR camera on eccie that can take outstanding high resolution photos. Just good pics not photo shopped. If you dont want your face in the photo he/she can crop or pixilate / or set the scene without the face in the photo. The photographer can hand you the SD card out of the camera and you have all the digital pics to do with at you please. When I am taking the photographs I try and get about 25 to 30 good shots on the ladies so they can rotate them in and out of the showcase and keep it fresh. BTW, it takes about 600 photos to get the 25 or 30 good ones so allow a couple of hours for the shoot. An SD card is about 15.00 cost of the photographer if hobbyist I am sure can be bartered. IMHO.
bc287887 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 08:57 PM   #113
Guest100116
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Most of my favorite providers never showed their face. My atf Alyssa XOXO, Abigail, Tatiana (San Antonio), Slave G (San Antonio) and MarilynMilf (Ft. Worth). A lot of times the face pic is trying to compensate for other flaws.
Guest100116 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women