Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2016, 09:50 AM   #1
SassySue
BANNED

User ID: 349346
Default Why America is Moving Left

On issue after issue, it is the young who are most pleased with the liberal policy shifts of the Obama era, and most eager for more. In 2014, Pew found that Americans under 30 were twice as likely as Americans 65 and older to say the police do a “poor” job of “treating racial, ethnic groups equally” and more than twice as likely to say the grand jury in Ferguson was wrong not to charge Darren Wilson in Michael Brown’s death. According to YouGov, more than one in three Americans 65 and older think being transgender is morally wrong. Among Americans under 30, the ratio is less than one in five. Millennials—Americans roughly 18 to 34 years old—are 21 percentage points less likely than those 65 and older to say that immigrants “burden” the United States and 25 points more likely to say they “strengthen” the country. Millennials are also 17 points more likely to have a favorable view of Muslims. It is largely because of them that the percentage of Americans who want government to “promote traditional values” is now lower than at any other time since Gallup began asking the question in 1993, and that the percentage calling themselves “socially liberal” now equals the percentage calling themselves “socially conservative” for the first time since Gallup began asking that question in 1999.

Full article:

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/...t/419112/:yes:
SassySue is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 09:56 AM   #2
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

There's a major shift underway and it's a good thing. The old racists are dying out.

I will say though that most liberals are too naive when it comes to radical Islamic terrorists. Those fucking guys hate you and will cut your throat the first chance they get. That's what some liberals and progressives don't quite understand. Notice I said radical Islamic terrorists and not all Muslims. Hopefully the right wing base on this board is taking notes.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 10:05 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

The only notes those knuckle dragged take are written on the walls of bathroom stalls.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 10:17 AM   #4
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
The only notes those knuckle dragged take are written on the walls of bathroom stalls.
LOL
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 06:16 PM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
There's a major shift underway and it's a good thing. The old racists are dying out.

I will say though that most liberals are too naive when it comes to radical Islamic terrorists. Those fucking guys hate you and will cut your throat the first chance they get. That's what some liberals and progressives don't quite understand. Notice I said radical Islamic terrorists and not all Muslims. Hopefully the right wing base on this board is taking notes.
You'd be shit-faced-drunk on that dim-retard Kool Aid, Sissy Chap! Wikileaks revealed that racists are alive and well in the DNC, Sissy Chap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Those would be the bare knuckles you kick your own ass-looking-face with, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women