Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Germany - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41227
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2016, 11:56 AM   #1
tp273
Premium Access

Encounters: 174
Talking Europe Trip -My Return - FKK Club 40 n Dietzenbach

The ultimate road trip CONTINUES- part II

My buddies Skip & Waz flew home the day after our FKK Sharks visit but I had to fly somewhere else for a prior commitment. I returned to Frankfurt a few weeks later on my way home.

Day 1 - My Return to Frankfurt

By the time I arrived back in Frankfurt and checked into my hotel it was 6 PM. I figured this would be the perfect time to visit one of the smaller FKK clubs that I had researched before leaving home. Headed out to the FKK Club 40 in Dietzenbach known as Aldi-Club or the discount club. Admission was only 40 Euros and a review said the 1/2hr fee was 40 Euros for one girl ,70 for 2 , or 90 for 3.

Paid my fee , showered and wrapped my towel around my waist ( no robes here) and went into the large 40 x 60 L shaped lounge area that housed 20 or so loveseats. There were about 12 Romanian girls there of which more than half were do-able. All the guys were mostly older Germans. The only problem was that most of the Romanians only spoke German and not much if any English.

As I entered the lounge area I noticed a tall thin attractive brunette with killer boobs. I sat down next to her and asked her name which she replied was Anna. When I tried to inquire about her services and fee she looked puzzled. Anna then said " No English". We sat in silence for a while until I tapped her on the shoulder , pointed to her , and then I pointed to me. Anna nodded her head and took my hand to follow her. A little awkward in bed at first but after a while I just pointed to various things and she caught on. Afterwards we walked to the reception area where we were given a key & safety box to store our funds. I had to have the receptionist translate to tell me the cost. When she told me the 1/2 hr session was only30 euros I was surprised. I guess they changed their pricing srtucture. For the 1/2 hr I did kissing, BBBJ, Daty, & a few positions. This really was a discount club.

After a shower I ate some some knockwurst that they had for food while I sat in the Lounge area. While I ate I noticed some girls kissing guys on the loveseats and then the girl would lean over and give the guy a BJ. Then the girl would move down on the floor in front of the guy and continue the BJ. Soon after the girl would take the guys hand and lead him of to a room. A few times they never made to the room and the guy ended up doing the girl right there on the love seat. It made for a nice show.

Later on I was walking around the room when this petite cute Romanian named Ramona spread her legs slightly as I walked past her. She had this young sexy look about her with her long black hair in a pony tail down to her ass. I sat down on the love seat next to her and tried to talk to her but again she spoke very little English. She then lit a cigarette and began rubbing my shoulder as she smoked. When she finished Romoana starting kissing me and then she reached under and began rubbing me under the towel I was wearing . I tried to tell her that I needed more recovery time after seeing Anna but she had no idea what I was talking about. She was determined and she soon leaned down and starting giving a BJ. A few minutes later she got on her knees in front of me and gave me a BJ until she had me ready to go again. She looked up and said something like "room now "but I decided to go native and said "here". Ramona got up , did the coverup and sat down on my lap all in one smooth motion. I had the feeling she had done that before. After letting her bounce and grind for a while I got up and placed her on the loveseat. i pulled her toward me and we did some edge of the loveseat action . Again the tab was 30 Euros.

I was pretty much wore out so at this point so I grabbed a shower and got dressed. On my way out I was dropping my key off at the reception desk when this very attractive blonde babe entered the room. I asked the receptionist who she was and was told her name was Selena. Just then Selena approached the receptionist and gave me a big smile. There was no way I could have even attempted another round so I said something like I had to leave but I'll be back another day. Selena gave me another big smile and nodded her head yes . I headed back to my hotel.
tp273 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 03:46 PM   #2
sean rider
Valued Poster

"Dietzenbach" (as regulars call it) is best known for AO...Alles ohne...which means "Everything without."

Has that changed?
sean rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 04:01 PM   #3
sean rider
Valued Poster

(A slight correction. Americans tend to call the place "Dietzenbach" but on German sites they often call it "Aldi"...after the discount generic label supermarket!
sean rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women