Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2016, 10:05 PM   #1
Hobby Jon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37
Default A TDL thought

How hard would it be to make a TDL feature on this site. I know I see girls pop up and to be honest sometime I forget about them because I get busy or there are just to many popping up at one time.

How many guys would take advantage of this type of feature.
Hobby Jon is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:20 PM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

there is one, or a least a spot where you can list names that interest you.. I started out with such a list, 3 years ago, but quickly abandoned the thing.. I learned that the list changes so often, so quickly.. girls flake, you learn something you didn't factor in.. or you discover more girls that are more interesting.. so many factors to consider, including the relative likelihood that a certain girl may ditch ECCIE soon, vs. one who you know will be around if you need relief.

in summary. the list is worthless.. much too fluid to be valid.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 01:46 AM   #3
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Add them to your favorite list?
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 04:01 AM   #4
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Pen, paper then sticky that motherfucker to the fridge. When the wife asks tell her it's your list of ED meds.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 09:29 AM   #5
dianaares_x
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 355249
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know if johns have it, but on Eccie, there's a feature for providers if you go to your user control panel, there's a private "notebook" you can write whatever you want on there.

My best suggestion is to download an To-do app. I like Color Notes best, and it's available on Android.
You can also keep a wordpad document on your computer that could serve as a TDL. Or you could go old-school and get a very small notebook
Up to you!
dianaares_x is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 09:43 AM   #6
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
there is one, or a least a spot where you can list names that interest you.. I started out with such a list, 3 years ago, but quickly abandoned the thing.. I learned that the list changes so often, so quickly.. girls flake, you learn something you didn't factor in.. or you discover more girls that are more interesting.. so many factors to consider, including the relative likelihood that a certain girl may ditch ECCIE soon, vs. one who you know will be around if you need relief.

in summary. the list is worthless.. much too fluid to be valid.
I used USER CP/ notepad. But I always forget to look there when perusing for strange so when I see someone who rings my bell I send them a PM and get pre-verified. Then when plan A falls thru I go to my inbox and pick one.
johnclark is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 10:34 AM   #7
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Bookmark their profiles, showcases, ads, websites, or reviews. Put the bookmarks in a folder called "TDL." There are plenty of ways to do it surreptitiously, from using a separate browser for hobby activities (for added security, don't use a shortcut; navigate to the .exe file and launch from there) to apps that hide stuff on your phone. You could also use a password-protected Excel workbook or Word document.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 11:00 AM   #8
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianaares_x View Post
I don't know if johns have it
what did you call us?

the polite term is Hobbyists, you skanky whore! (just fucking with you )
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 11:30 AM   #9
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

I bookmark their showcases and latest ad on my PC Chrome and on my iPhone Chrome.

Then I add their contact info, email address and phone # if any that are listed in their ads and showcases, into my iPhone notes.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 08:14 PM   #10
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

I just keep adding to my TDL and to my "favorites" list on P411. My problem is new ladies keep popping up and I go see them and never get around to my favorites list.

In my RW/business world I refer to these as "high grade problems".
Damn, now I'm horny.
Gbfsl is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 11:49 PM   #11
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby Jon View Post
How hard would it be to make a TDL feature on this site. I know I see girls pop up and to be honest sometime I forget about them because I get busy or there are just to many popping up at one time.

How many guys would take advantage of this type of feature.
i'm gonna just answer w/out reading the rest of the thread cos sometime when i read a thread, i forget what the original poster posted :^)

seriously, from a software perspective, it would be pretty easy to add such a feature to this site. the problem is does the bulletin board software they use allow that to be added easily or would it need to be custom built. and if custom built, who decides what it needs to do and look like. on and on and on....

from an owner's perspective, it would also be pretty easy to pay to add such a feature. i might be wrong, but with all the banner ads and paid premium access, i would guess that the owner has a nice cash flow each month.

so, from an achieveability perspective, i doubt it.

if all you want is a simple text pad where you can add info about providers...
1. go to Main Menu (on most pages on right or left column) and click on "User CP" (first item in the menu; "CP" = Control Panel). at the top of the CP, there is a "Personal Notepad" that by default allows 65K bytes of text about providers you're interested in.
downsides: you can only access this via eccie; no fancy text formatting; no images.

2. create a hobby email acct at your favorite email provider. create a draft email to add the info and/or pics of the providers your interested in.
upsides: you can access this most anywhere you have internet access; text formatting; images and attachments.
downsides: someone might hack your account; you forget to use private browsing mode and get found out.

3. keep a small notebook w/ or near you at all times. add, change, remove info about providers. [old school "black book"]
upsides: you can only access anytime you have the notebook; no fancy text formatting but you can use colored pens and thick knibbed pens; no images but you can doodle.
upsides: you can access this most anywhere you have internet access; text formatting; images and attachments.
downsides: someone might find your notebook and you get found out.

added after reading responses.
* p411's favorites is a good solution, even has a space for notes. again, you can only access it if your internet access point doesnt block p411.

* i would only save info using browser favorites, a sticky notes app, or similar on my computer or my phone IF, and that's a pretty damn BIG IF, i wouldnt mind someone finding that info on my computer/phone.
keep it in the cloud!!!!!

* if you're gonna keep a list, you need to maintain it. if you dont want to maintain it, dont keep a list.
pmdelites is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women