Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2016, 07:12 PM   #196
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by killswitch321 View Post
Yeah, that's the smartest thing you ever posted, maybe you need to be checked in to a mental clinic, too. Just to be sure.
it is pretty smart....don't you have chicks eyelids to hold open? weirdo
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 11:03 PM   #197
killswitch321
Eternally Damned

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
it is pretty smart....don't you have chicks eyelids to hold open? weirdo
Yeah, I rather be a weirdo than a guillible blind following troll who would believe the words of a Flake and Liar even though you never met her. Oh well, maybe each to his own.
killswitch321 is online now   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 11:48 PM   #198
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, I rather be a weirdo than a guillible blind following troll who would believe the words of a Flake and Liar even though you never met her. Oh well, maybe each to his own.
do you have a sister or a female you care about? how would you feel if some seedy creeper did the eyelid thing to them? fuck I'd go to jail.....but you seem to think its ok/normal.......you need help....(okay that's politically correct talk, in real life he needs a shoe up his ass.....creeper)...talk to someone, you'll feel better......and act better...

really holding eyelids open?? freak.......
your not right son, you need some help...............
Old 06-24-2016, 12:18 AM   #199
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why would a hooker make up something as weird as that? your pretty much a freak.......
Old 06-24-2016, 01:27 AM   #200
killswitch321
Eternally Damned

Quote:
do you have a sister or a female you care about? how would you feel if some seedy creeper did the eyelid thing to them? fuck I'd go to jail.....but you seem to think its ok/normal.......you need help....(okay that's politically correct talk, in real life he needs a shoe up his ass.....creeper)...talk to someone, you'll feel better......and act better...

really holding eyelids open?? freak.......
your not right son, you need some help...............
Quote:
Why would a hooker make up something as weird as that? your pretty much a freak.......
I will not answer you after this point. I told you and everyone on here I have never done that in the previous thread and I stand by it. Even if I remind you a thousand more times even with proof, guys like you will never listen and continue believing what the "hooker" says was true. I'm still wondering why would that lady say that. Then again, she fucked more people than me that year, who knows what kind of shit she's gone through.

I find it saddening that you, like that hooker, paint me as such a deviant villain. I seen two ladies after that woman and had a blast with good clean fun. I'm just a guy who want to have fun and nothing more, but I like being mysterious so I hope that answers your question.

That was a terrible time and I don't wish to bring it up again. How about you stop being a troll and wrongfully accuse others of being the danger of the hobby and start seeing somebody yourself? You forget you're in a wacky world too.

Have a good night.
Old 06-24-2016, 06:48 AM   #201
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I will not answer you after this point. I told you and everyone on here I have never done that in the previous thread and I stand by it. Even if I remind you a thousand more times even with proof, guys like you will never listen and continue believing what the "hooker" says was true. I'm still wondering why would that lady say that. Then again, she fucked more people than me that year, who knows what kind of shit she's gone through.

I find it saddening that you, like that hooker, paint me as such a deviant villain. I seen two ladies after that woman and had a blast with good clean fun. I'm just a guy who want to have fun and nothing more, but I like being mysterious so I hope that answers your question.

That was a terrible time and I don't wish to bring it up again. How about you stop being a troll and wrongfully accuse others of being the danger of the hobby and start seeing somebody yourself? You forget you're in a wacky world too.

Have a good night.
You're a great guy. Tony's focused on the part that didn't concern me, my issue of that alert about you is you tried to be deceptive in seeing a gal by not telling her you'd seen her before. The eyelid thing is weird but I try not to judge kink. However I do have issue with compromising safety and that's where I think you should not be around here.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 06:53 AM   #202
killswitch321
Eternally Damned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
You're a great guy. Tony's focused on the part that didn't concern me, my issue of that alert about you is you tried to be deceptive in seeing a gal by not telling her you'd seen her before. The eyelid thing is weird but I try not to judge kink. However I do have issue with compromising safety and that's where I think you should not be around here.
Thank you for your honest.
Old 07-06-2016, 10:45 AM   #203
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
The ignore button works, try it
Hold hands and try it together
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 10:50 AM   #204
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Zeit zum Feiern bis in diesem SHMB
[Time to party up in this SHMB]
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 11:05 AM   #205
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post

That's fucking hilarious. I could watch this gif for an hour.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 02:51 PM   #206
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post

Jawohl! Dreimal Prost auf dich, der Fuhrer.
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 09:39 AM   #207
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Since Kitty so craves attention ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
Obviously I don't give a fuck because I happen to be pretty damn confident in who I am and what I stand for. Experience has shown me not to waste my time on iffy bitches and believe in myself because nothing can phase me. I am still winning and still standing no matter what any of you throw at me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib3Y-Q3QnOk
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 09:59 AM   #208
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm kinda interested to see if these "I'm awesome Mondays" and "I wanna die Wednesdays" follow any sort of predictable algorithm.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women