Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41545
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2016, 09:37 PM   #211
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I doubt all black neighborhoods hate the police, I'm sure there is hard working people in those neighborhoods, I see it as a never ending circle, when the police disrespect the innocent, neighbors and family see it and respond with the same disrespect.

What's needed in those neighborhoods are opportunities, job training and outreach programs.
I didn't say they all were. I said they are notorious for...

And they are.

There are job training and outreach programs. Dozens of them. People don't want to do them. They would rather stay in their own comfort zones of what they think works best.

And what happens to black men who start out against the odds and make something of their lives? What labels do they get from their friends and neighbors. Are they applauded and looked up to? No. They're called sell outs and Uncle Toms.

The Black leaders need to start encouraging communities to lift each other up and stop accusing white people for everything. Stop success-shaming black young men. Let them succeed and not be embarrassed or made to feel guilty by their peers.

This shit really does need to start at the root of the problem. And it's from both sides. Not just one.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 10:07 PM   #212
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Bastille Day attack..

https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...nglais-vehicle

makes our black/white conflicts of the past 10 days look trivial..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 10:08 PM   #213
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Bastille Day attack..

https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...nglais-vehicle

makes our black/white conflicts of the past 10 days look trivial..
America First
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 10:50 PM   #214
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frique-Me View Post
And DEFINITELY not that simple... Its laughable when non-black try to dictate TO black how to live: as if living in those FUCKED UP neighborhoods are a desirable option.
"Well why don't they change it". some ignorant dumbass will say.
YOU WOULD DO THE SAME if you had to choose between living for your family, or DYING IN THE STREETS at the hands of some IDIOTS (as they travel in packs) with guns.
"Call the Police". Unless law enforcement agrees to protect you 24 hours a day??? once they leave, YOU'RE DEAD!!! it may not happen immediately, but your days are numbered... The term "Snitches get stitches" aint urban folklore
Most people "living" in the hood are just trying to survive day-to-day. Granted its a knucklehead-rich environment but to paint the ALL with that brush is STUPID as hell.
And you want Americans to what about that? you admit there's problems in your community, (not necessarily yours...but you get my drift) gang violence in Chicago kills and injures how many African Americans? the lure of big money, prestige, and power is what inspires gang members not that fact that Walmart wont hire them....if I lived in south Chicago and had the choice of working fast food or slinging dope......
how you solve that dilemma I do not know
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 10:56 PM   #215
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Sure as hell isn't. I saw this one clip where a black 'suspect' gave himself up, face down, arms outstretched, clear and open surrender. At least 4 [white, male] cops mobbed him. Knees and punches to the body and head.

Complete and utter bullshit.

If I find the link, I'll damn sho' show it.
so the two NYPD officers that were executed by a guy that posted his intentions on facebook first must be ok then.....where do you want all this to end? although you aren't the best AA guy on here to discuss this with, because the chip on your shoulder skews your reality....
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 06:19 AM   #216
Frique-Me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
And you want Americans to what about that?
Give a shit about FELLOW AMERICANS.... Lets start there. STOP blaming ALL for the actions of a few, isn't that what's been said in regards to good cops versus bad one???
Frique-Me is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 06:39 AM   #217
Frique-Me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
although you aren't the best AA guy on here to discuss this with, because the chip on your shoulder skews your reality....
Well Tony, TELL HIM what his reality is... After all, you'd know that better than he would right???
Frique-Me is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 08:43 AM   #218
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frique-Me View Post
STOP blaming ALL for the actions of a few, isn't that what's been said in regards to good cops versus bad one???
one of the funniest episodes in "All in the Family", was when Archie Bunker told Lionel Jefferson that one "should not judge a whole group of people by the actions of a few".. Lionel pretended to be bowled over by that wisdom, and kept repeating the line to Archie, to make sure he understood and was saying it right.. the tongue-in-cheek was hysterical, of course Archie had no clue he was the patsy.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women