Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Questions for the Staff - Austin
test
Questions for the Staff - Austin Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2016, 10:21 AM   #1
BarbieStar
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 336017
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Where can I post if a fake review was made on me?

Hi Im not sure where I can post that somebody wrote a fake review on me and am I allowed to show the text from this person threatening me & threatening to write this bad review if I didnt see him. Not sure how to really handle this. I havent had an issue like this befor so any advice would help me thank you
BarbieStar is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 11:12 AM   #2
Blue_eyed_shy_guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Posting private communications in public forums is against board policy and will have negative penalties, but you can RTM the review in question and provide screenshots of the text conversation to the responding mods via PM.

From a hobbyist perspective, I tend to take "No" reviews with a grain of salt and look for context to the review. If a lady has dozens of positive reviews and one or a few negative ones scattered in, that's not a deal-breaker unless the "No" reviews and negative comments in the "Yes" reviews establish a pattern of something undesirable (bad hygiene, bad attitude, bad performance/TCB, or an appearance that bears no resemblance to showcase photos).

Most guys know there's dishonest "No" reviews out there and dismiss them accordingly.

Finally, if a guy's threatening you because you didn't want to see him, please report him to other providers in the ladies-only areas. There's blacklist sites his info can be submitted to as well.
Blue_eyed_shy_guy is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 11:17 AM   #3
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Hi Barbie,

As blue eyed guy mentioned, you may not publicly post screenshots or direct quotes. However, you may post a thread in the Coed sects calling this person out and telling your side of the story. You cannot quote the texts directly but you can put them in your own words to convey what happened from your perspective.

Also, if you would like us to officially take a look at the situation feel free to RTM the review itself (little red and white triangle button next to any post or PM) and we will investigate the matter. Or, feel free to email austin@eccie.net and send us anything you have which would corroborate your version of events.

I will say that most often it is a "he said, she said" situation where the truth is impossible to determine, in which case the review is left in place. However, if sufficient corroboration is achieved we will remove the review from your profile and mark it as fake.

Take care,
Spice
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women