Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48609
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2016, 06:02 PM   #31
Anjuli Rati
Female Account - Age Verified

User ID: 180859
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHippy View Post
We shouldn't pander to idiots. If someone is truly so ignorant and idiotic to think India is in the Middle East, then East Indian Anjuli is best off not seeing such a person.

Ithy, I have no doubt you know the difference between Middle Easterners and Indians but I will put this out there for anyone reading this who are not idiots but are simply ignorant on this specific issue. First of all, Middle Easterners look different from Indians. If you look at Palestinians/Syrians/Jordanians/Lebanese/Egyptians/Moroccans/Israeli/Kuwaiti people etc, they look different from Indians. They are usually lighter skinned and have different facial features as well.

Furthermore Middle Eastern culture/language/food etc etc. is very different from Indian culture/language/food etc etc.

As you stated Ithy, there is nothing misleading about East Indian Anjuli's showcase. Her name, showcase biography, and showcase pictures make it very clear that she is South Asian/Indian and not of Oriental descent.

A mod has informed me that he's submitted a request with the Admin to add South Asian as a choice for ethnicity in the provider showcase. Let's hope the Admin makes the change promptly.
First of all whitehippy, thank you for your intervention on my behalf with the mods. I hope it works out... but just as an aside here is my feeling on Middle Eastern food: its like good sex that gets you just to the edge of an orgasm. It looks good, smells good, tastes good and almost gets you right there. All it needs is a dash of chili powder to get you over the edge. And never quite gets me there, missing that last push of spice.
Anjuli Rati is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 07:26 PM   #32
MarkusH
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by East Indian Anjuli View Post
... but just as an aside here is my feeling on Middle Eastern food: its like good sex that gets you just to the edge of an orgasm. It looks good, smells good, tastes good and almost gets you right there. All it needs is a dash of chili powder to get you over the edge. And never quite gets me there, missing that last push of spice.
Anjuli, you are hot!! I think you should put down Asian for accuracy, as Middle Eastern is totally different. Plus your name, and profile clarifies it further.

Since East Indians are rarer than hen's teeth in the hobby, I guess the specialized category wasn't listed. I hope they add the "South Asian" as mentioned in the other post, to avoid any confusion.

I agree a 100% on the middle eastern food. It is like a hot makeout session, with out cuming
MarkusH is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 07:30 PM   #33
WhiteHippy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by East Indian Anjuli View Post
First of all whitehippy, thank you for your intervention on my behalf with the mods. I hope it works out... but just as an aside here is my feeling on Middle Eastern food: its like good sex that gets you just to the edge of an orgasm. It looks good, smells good, tastes good and almost gets you right there. All it needs is a dash of chili powder to get you over the edge. And never quite gets me there, missing that last push of spice.
Lol I agree, when I think of Middle Eastern food, I think of gyros, falafel, tabbouleh, baklava, lots of different kinds of meat (especially beef, goat, and lamb), hummus, baba ghanoush, tahini, kibbe, mantu etc etc.

While I love all of the above, I agree, it has something missing.

I've traveled and lived in both the Middle East and India, and enjoyed both areas of the world. There are so many different cuisines in India that it's hard to really define Indian food. In the US, what most people think of as Indian food is actually North Indian/Punjabi food. Chicken tikka masala, tandoori chicken, naan, palak paneer etc etc. Most Indian restaurants in the US do a mediocre greasy version of these dishes but that's another story.

In South India, the cuisine is quite different, and people usually eat rice on a daily basis . The curries are also different, using different ingredients such as coconut milk, tamarind, different spices etc. I love sambhar, curd rice, sambhar rice, pongal, idli, dosa, aviyal, vethakorambu, appalam, payasam etc.

Apart from North Indian and South Indian cuisines, you have Eastern Indian cuisine, Western Indian cuisine, Central Indian cuisine, Coastal Indian cuisine etc etc. Lol what am I doing, I'm speaking to the choir. I'm sure you know a lot more about Indian cuisines than I do lol.

Going back to my earlier point, the reason why I know that India and the Middle East are very different is because I've traveled and lived in both areas of the world extensively.
WhiteHippy is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 10:55 PM   #34
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

That's an awesome idea. Thanks WhiteHippy!
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 09:55 AM   #35
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

To me mixed is typically black/white, hispanic/black or hispanic/white
Asian is Japanese,Thai,Chinese,Vietname se, Korean,Filipino(although many Filipinos look latin)

Since there isn't an Indian option I think middle eastern is best, I love women from India....and Jordan...and Iran
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 10:51 AM   #36
Packer25
Registered Member

in my opinion you should list your race as 'Mixed'. You are a mix of sensuality, beauty and pure pleasure. There is something in the holy waters of India that make the women so sexually appealing especially when they are wearing a saree.
Packer25 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 07:59 PM   #37
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I vote for Asian.. that is accurate after all.

however, if I were to be blessed to ever have sexual intercourse with you, and write a review, I would list "Asian", submit the review, then click on "edit", and type in Indian in place of Asian.

and I would assume people would know I meant someone from India, not a Native American.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 11:22 PM   #38
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Anjulie is a pretty Indian name. My fave dancer's name is Anjulie.....and yes she is Indian descent. She considers herself asian. Fwiw
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 08:15 PM   #39
horizonman2010
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
Default Well !

What ever you settle on, don't go with " Republican " - they catch shit no matter how right they are ! Yep, right !
horizonman2010 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 09:01 PM   #40
Anjuli Rati
Female Account - Age Verified

User ID: 180859
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I vote for Asian.. that is accurate after all.

however, if I were to be blessed to ever have sexual intercourse with you, and write a review, I would list "Asian", submit the review, then click on "edit", and type in Indian in place of Asian.

and I would assume people would know I meant someone from India, not a Native American.
Chung Tran, I see you're still upset about back when I would only see Indian men... I was a newbie! I was scared and hella worried
You can always come see me now, I promise.
Anjuli Rati is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 10:58 AM   #41
Bruce6688
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

On ECCIE you'd be considered Asian.
I agree that India should have their own category since it has over 1 billion people.
Submit the "Indian" category to the ECCIE guys.
Bruce6688 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 08:47 AM   #42
Kimber Rose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 339856
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol I have the same issue. We are rare and exotic but can easily confuse guys. This is Texas. Race definitely mattrs. From what I was told mixed means black mixed. At least in the hobby. I get told that I look like all different kinds of races lol so it's hard to classify myself under one label but I agree with white hippie. If your ethnicity is stated in your profile, there should be no issue. You want the gentleman who actually take the time to read your profile and feel you out anyways. That will save you time from the LBLs.
Kimber Rose is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women