Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70771
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60747
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42425
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36851
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2016, 09:01 AM   #16
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

I can usually get any questions I may have, answered during screening.

Are you a gentleman?
Will you pay my rate without haggle?
Are you clean?

If the answer to those questions is yes. Then we are all good.

Your race, marital status, dick size, how much you weigh, number of times you can orgasm..doesn't affect my decision on whether to see you or not.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 10:19 AM   #17
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

The important things to most of us are answered by other ladies when we screen you. Beyond that, most of my questions are going to be about your preferences so that I can make sure you leave with a smile on your face.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 10:26 AM   #18
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
I can usually get any questions I may have, answered during screening.

Are you a gentleman?
Will you pay my rate without haggle?
Are you clean?

If the answer to those questions is yes. Then we are all good.

Your race, marital status, dick size, how much you weigh, number of times you can orgasm..doesn't affect my decision on whether to see you or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
The important things to most of us are answered by other ladies when we screen you. Beyond that, most of my questions are going to be about your preferences so that I can make sure you leave with a smile on your face.

These two ladies summed it up perfectly
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 02:02 PM   #19
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post

All right Invisible1, you are going to be invisible in my bed if you tell guys to send me dick pics! Unless you're teasing, (so hard to tell online), I absolutely do NOT ask for pics of any kind! Many nice men will send a face pic, which is nice. But as for your package, I only want to see it or talk about before the session if it's King Kong sized. I want to be warned! Some sexy back and forth texting is fun.

Oohhh, you are in trouble now. If I get inundated with pics of dicks next to a Snickers bar, I'm forwarding them all to YOU. And you will be punished next session. Of course you might like that.
Uhhh ohhh... I am in BIG trouble. Just to be clear, Ginger asked for my package pic many years ago. She no longer makes such a request. Lol.

Ginger, Did you receive any pics? Will you still punish me? Will it hurt? Much? Promise?
Red heads are so feisty sometimes...... RED HEADS ARE ALWAYS GREAT BCD....and..... I am not sure why?
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 01:06 PM   #20
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post
Uhhh ohhh... I am in BIG trouble. Just to be clear, Ginger asked for my package pic many years ago. She no longer makes such a request. Lol.

Ginger, Did you receive any pics? Will you still punish me? Will it hurt? Much? Promise?
Red heads are so feisty sometimes...... RED HEADS ARE ALWAYS GREAT BCD....and..... I am not sure why?

I've received a few pics. Which I deleted immediately! I decided against forwarding them to you. And I think back in 2012 when I jokingly asked you for that. I must have been keyboarding under the influence.
And I'm usually sweet, but the last couple weeks I've been EXTRA spicy. The only thing that calms me down is a sexy BCD session.

My hormone levels are extra high now and my Birthday is Sunday. That might explain all the feistyness in my posts lately. I think I've been a little mean in some of them! Oh well. I'm going to slip myself the low five and think of all my wonderful men. In my bedroom, at the same time. Later...
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 09:18 PM   #21
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

They usually ask if my 1.3" of dangling death is 1.3" .... yes.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 09:54 PM   #22
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I think the only provider to ever ask any questions was MarieLynn of DFW http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=44

After screening and setting an appointment she would send a brief questionnaire about MY preferences in a session. She asked about thinks like her make up, music, beverages, candles, etc. I always thought that was a nice touch.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 10:17 PM   #23
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I can't recall anyone ever asking me anything, except for the first time I saw a girl at Camp Bowie, when she asked me, after she closed the door, "Are you an axe murderer or a cop?"
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 10:21 PM   #24
fatbaldugly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
when she asked me, after she closed the door, "Are you an axe murderer or a cop?"
damn i would hope she gives you more options than that
fatbaldugly is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 10:42 PM   #25
izzy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I've had a provider ask for my preference once, on if I would like her hair to be straight or curly, which I thought that cool of her to ask, but for me I didn't mind either/or. I'm easy breezy.
izzy32 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 11:40 PM   #26
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have SO much lingerie, I usually ask a guy if he has a preferred color, or wants a different outfit like a men's dress shirt. And if he likes nude, black or red thigh highs. But sometimes that'd just too many questions for the poor guy, so I just surprise them.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 04:49 AM   #27
martha's vineyard
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
I have SO much lingerie, I usually ask a guy if he has a preferred color, or wants a different outfit like a men's dress shirt. And if he likes nude, black or red thigh highs. But sometimes that'd just too many questions for the poor guy, so I just surprise them.
That's true, she did that for me. Tonight I requested she wear her UT jersey, our mutual alma mater. She's still wearing it. But with no panties, as she sleeps. Going to wake her at 6 with my morning wood, before I have to leave for the office. And I'll be in such a good mood all day!
martha's vineyard is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women