Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36917
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2016, 04:42 AM   #1
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128
Question Another Realm?

What part of sex do you consider posting that really should be placed in Another Realm? For me, being fairly conservative, gang bangs, squirting, pain and domination moves it past what I consider normal sex. And of course, wiping your dick on the drapes! LOL
Oralist is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 05:20 AM   #2
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ten Signs You've Entered Another Realm with a Provider:

1. If you're wearing lacier lingerie, more lipstick, and higher heels than I am, you've entered another realm.

2. If you've moved past silk scarves and a blindfold to chains and a leather face mask, you're entered another realm

3. If the dildo you want me to use on you is longer than my forearm, you're entered another realm.

4. If you beg me to spank you so hard I get tennis elbow, you've entered another realm.

5. If wooden clothes pins are a sex toy rather than a laundry tool to you, you've entered another realm.

6. If you're mixing up a gallon of grape jello in my kitchen, you've entered another realm.

7. If a white sheet, a toe tag, a dark room, and an ice bath are involved, you've entered another realm.

8. If the remains of your dead wife will be watching us from a vase on the mantle and you make me wear her favorite dress, you've entered another realm.

If you need to bring your golf buddies and their caddies with you to encourage a bogey, you've entered another realm.

10. If you want to wear a diaper and have mommy burp and change you, you've entered another realm.

I have had requests for ALL of the above, and have indulged the first eight. (Number 1 is quite fun, actually. Must appeal to my latent lesbian tendencies. Numbers 7 and 8 were just damned unsettling.) However, most have convinced me that I'm just your plain, ordinary, vanilla, affectionate GFE.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 05:57 AM   #3
bearkat4080
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Wow, Fancy ... just, wow! And all I asked for was great head! I had no idea ... ROTFLMAO!!!
bearkat4080 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 06:43 AM   #4
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fisting
And
Toys For Boys
I just bought a brand new realistic El Strappy waiting to be Christianed.
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 06:48 AM   #5
Oralist
Premium Access

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Ten Signs You've Entered Another Realm with a Provider:

1. If you're wearing lacier lingerie, more lipstick, and higher heels than I am, you've entered another realm.

2. If you've moved past silk scarves and a blindfold to chains and a leather face mask, you're entered another realm

3. If the dildo you want me to use on you is longer than my forearm, you're entered another realm.

4. If you beg me to spank you so hard I get tennis elbow, you've entered another realm.

5. If wooden clothes pins are a sex toy rather than a laundry tool to you, you've entered another realm.

6. If you're mixing up a gallon of grape jello in my kitchen, you've entered another realm.

7. If a white sheet, a toe tag, a dark room, and an ice bath are involved, you've entered another realm.

8. If the remains of your dead wife will be watching us from a vase on the mantle and you make me wear her favorite dress, you've entered another realm.

If you need to bring your golf buddies and their caddies with you to encourage a bogey, you've entered another realm.

10. If you want to wear a diaper and have mommy burp and change you, you've entered another realm.

I have had requests for ALL of the above, and have indulged the first eight. (Number 1 is quite fun, actually. Must appeal to my latent lesbian tendencies. Numbers 7 and 8 were just damned unsettling.) However, most have convinced me that I'm just your plain, ordinary, vanilla, affectionate GFE.
Old 06-29-2016, 07:49 AM   #6
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Here's your sign ^^^
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 06:10 AM   #7
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

That forum serves no purpose. It should be deleted and the threads merged into their proper forums...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 07:12 AM   #8
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
That forum serves no purpose. It should be deleted and the threads merged into their proper forums...
Sounds like a lotta work. Is the mod WU volunteering to undertake the effort? We all know dh is too lazy to do it.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 11:40 AM   #9
Oralist
Premium Access

Question

Quote:
So, WU, what is the proper forum for this?

Barf!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-30-2016, 03:35 PM   #10
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

I think Fancy did a good job of covering some things; I would agree and say anything outside the range of "normal" sexual activities would qualify.

I see some topics posted there, that I personally don't feel qualify. For example, there was recently one thread about dfk after cim. Maybe cum fetish sorta does qualify as something out of the ordinary, but I don't feel that is something that only "fetish" providers would do.

However, things like 3somes and 4somes (either 2 hetero couples, or 3 ladies and a gent), I personally think could qualify as "outside" the normal realm as it is technically group sex; but those sorts of things have become so commonplace nowadays that most people think of them as fairly standard fun.

It's all down to what one is used to seeing/doing/experiencing on a regular basis; eventually all things become commonplace.

I was actually just asked recently by someone what is the "weirdest" thing that's even been requested of me. I'm afraid at this point, it all seems fairly standard to me, so it is difficult for me to answer that question, lol.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 03:37 PM   #11
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Disagree. There isn't really another place on this board, dedicated to kink/bdsm play. Most of the topics posted there center around such, so it is nice to have a place to discuss such things with like minded people. You also have a lot of pro domme providers on this board who only provide fetish/kink, so it also gives them a place to post/discuss/attract clients as the rest of us ladies do in our local co-ed forums.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 04:58 PM   #12
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

The forums here are not set up around what types of sexual activities are offered by a provider. They are set up around how that provider offers her services...

The fact that some of you don't get this just exacerbates the marginalization and discrimination that many providers and hobbyists feel concerning their existence...
Wakeup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women