Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70727
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60491
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41904
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2016, 10:18 AM   #1
tornado82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default expectations of cbj

From a lot of BP reviews I have been reading, a lot of guys have been expecting bbbj's and haggling to get them. One provider even pulled a gun on a dude for repeatedly demanding a bbbj. When you go see a BP girl, you should expect a cbj. You're going in blind without having read any reviews, so you shouldn't be surprised when she doesn't offer a bbbj. Once you lay your donation down, its pretty much too late to haggle. The only time I asked a BP girl about bbbj was when she was in my car talking to me, waiting for her friend to get the room key. She explained why she didn't do bbbjs (she read that cum can have green stuff in it). I'm pretty sure that if a provider offers bbbj, she's gonna let it be known without you asking. For a random BP girl with no reviews, more than likely you're gonna get a cbj. You better either take the cbj and enjoy, or walk out and take a financial loss.
tornado82 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 11:20 AM   #2
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

Omg again this fucking troll...
needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 01:17 PM   #3
Anjuli Rati
Female Account - Age Verified

User ID: 180859
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally I charge a premium for 'GFE,' and make him shower when he arrives. It's not always about the semen. But a guy coming straight from work, that showered at 9 a.m. and has been urinating all day has a stinky dick. Period. I know you all think that you're made of Heavens scent but bbbj can be an aweful experience if the gentleman is not freshly showered. You'd be better off licking a urinal.
Anjuli Rati is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 01:54 PM   #4
StopShort
Valued Poster

That's why research and reading reviews is paramount. Before you even contact a provider you should already know what's expected. I like BBBJ's. If a provider only offers CBJ, then I know to cross her off my list
StopShort is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 04:07 PM   #5
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado82 View Post
From a lot of BP reviews I have been reading, a lot of guys have been expecting bbbj's and haggling to get them. One provider even pulled a gun on a dude for repeatedly demanding a bbbj. When you go see a BP girl, you should expect a cbj. You're going in blind without having read any reviews, so you shouldn't be surprised when she doesn't offer a bbbj. Once you lay your donation down, its pretty much too late to haggle. The only time I asked a BP girl about bbbj was when she was in my car talking to me, waiting for her friend to get the room key. She explained why she didn't do bbbjs (she read that cum can have green stuff in it). I'm pretty sure that if a provider offers bbbj, she's gonna let it be known without you asking. For a random BP girl with no reviews, more than likely you're gonna get a cbj. You better either take the cbj and enjoy, or walk out and take a financial loss.
Or you could see girls on ECCIE that have plenty of reviews and you know what you're getting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by East Indian Anjuli View Post
Personally I charge a premium for 'GFE,' and make him shower when he arrives. It's not always about the semen. But a guy coming straight from work, that showered at 9 a.m. and has been urinating all day has a stinky dick. Period. I know you all think that you're made of Heavens scent but bbbj can be an aweful experience if the gentleman is not freshly showered. You'd be better off licking a urinal.
Stinky Dick+BBBJ=Bad Got it. I would like to see the video of the urinal vs. stinky dick experiment,.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 02:38 AM   #6
Anjuli Rati

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post

Stinky Dick+BBBJ=Bad Got it. I would like to see the video of the urinal vs. stinky dick experiment,.

No thanks L.A.;-) I'm going to skip the urinal licking and the stinky dick licking. For me it's clean dicks only!
Old 06-25-2016, 09:34 AM   #7
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 02:29 PM   #8
Anjuli Rati

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by needingmilking View Post
Dallas is like the North, it fails to acknowledge outsiders... I think this guy is an active user in his town. I'm just in Dallas this week and I thought I'd give my two cents on bbbj's. But not all of us outsiders are trolls!!!
Old 06-27-2016, 03:46 PM   #9
Jake Perman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by StopShort View Post
That's why research and reading reviews is paramount. Before you even contact a provider you should already know what's expected. I like BBBJ's. If a provider only offers CBJ, then I know to cross her off my list
The problem is, some of them are evasive on the subject ("I don't know what GFE means"). One reason I chose the avatar I use is so I can cut through the bullshit. "See what she's doing to him? See how there's no cover? That's what I want from you."
Jake Perman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women