Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70728
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60491
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41904
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2016, 08:51 PM   #46
KeepinItReal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Terrible idea. That would go against one of the biggest rules of the hobby. A lady should keep her mouth shut about who is paying for that ass unless the gent speaks about it first. Some of us pay to play for that very reason.

The ladies I see on a regular basis all ready know I'm a Slut, but I don't need them to know just how big of a Slut I am at times. Lmao

If you're having a hard time getting your refences to check out, then you're fucking the wrong ladies to begin with.
KeepinItReal is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 08:52 PM   #47
Guest122816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch View Post
I like the idea..
I think I am going to concede that this idea is DOA.

And yeah Keepin It Real - I get what you are saying. I do not have issue with my references, was just an observation and an idea. Been fun cussing and discussing it though.
Guest122816 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 09:02 PM   #48
KeepinItReal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalupagrande View Post
I think I am going to concede that this idea is DOA.

And yeah Keepin It Real - I get what you are saying. I do not have issue with my references, was just an observation and an idea. Been fun cussing and discussing it though.
I hear you, bro
KeepinItReal is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 09:23 PM   #49
The Proper Stranger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

There are only two types of public provider reviews of clients worth posting. The first are negative reviews that warn other providers about a client that needs to be avoided for significant reasons, a.k.a. alerts. The second are positive reviews that contain nothing the client would object to, a.k.a. an enthusiastic public OK, that are written with his approval (because disclosing the fact that he's seen you when he doesn't want that flies in the face of the whole discretion part of this world). Anything else is bad business practice.

Negative reviews that don't rise to the level of an alert should be kept to the provider only areas; no use scaring off potential clients for fear of being blasted over something minor or just not clicking. Complaining about your customers to your customers is not smart.

Middling positive reviews are in many ways worse than middling negative ones. They would drive away existing clients in addition to discouraging new ones. Nobody wants to hear the equivalent of "he's a good client, and I'll have him back as often as he wants, but there's no way in hell I'd spend time with someone like him if I wasn't making good money from his ugly/boring/hairy/unsatisfying/etc ass". It destroys the fantasy many come here for. Do what any other customer service professional does: talk about him in private with your friends/colleagues, put on your best smile when he can see, and continue to earn his business while he's none the wiser.

This is a topic that has come up repeatedly; I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was the 100th thread on providers reviewing clients on ECCIE. Possibly the best argument against it is that despite how many people like to talk about it, and how many times it's been brought up over the years, it doesn't happen with any regularity outside of the aforementioned alerts and elaborate OKs.
The Proper Stranger is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 11:35 PM   #50
Velvetangeltouch
Account Disabled

User ID: 340518
My ECCIE Reviews

I do see there's both sides to the coin. And that men feel more comfortable with things quiet. totally get it..
Velvetangeltouch is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 07:15 AM   #51
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Most men's ego couldn't take the good reviews.

"He's kind of pudgy and pasty looking, but showers before his appointment, and doesn't try to bargain. He pays in hundreds, and best of all, cones in less than a minute. Seems very grateful and docile. Takes a minute and a half on the second pop, but doesn't really complain if you're one and done if you'll give him a half-assed back rub. He's a nice old guy who reminds me of a lot of my grandfather just before he died. Only downside is he's so out of shape, I'm afraid he's going to have a heart attack."

Guys would be all over themselves trying to deny various parts of this one.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 07:38 AM   #52
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

WOW we can't get 100% honest reviews now , what could go wrong
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 08:42 AM   #53
ediddyent66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I already know what they think of us LOL
Yeap!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
ediddyent66 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 11:52 AM   #54
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Most men's ego couldn't take the good reviews.

"He's kind of pudgy and pasty looking, but showers before his appointment, and doesn't try to bargain. He pays in hundreds, and best of all, cones in less than a minute. Seems very grateful and docile. Takes a minute and a half on the second pop, but doesn't really complain if you're one and done if you'll give him a half-assed back rub. He's a nice old guy who reminds me of a lot of my grandfather just before he died. Only downside is he's so out of shape, I'm afraid he's going to have a heart attack."

Guys would be all over themselves trying to deny various parts of this one.
The Providers would deny parts of it, too (get it?).
I posted something similar to this a little while ago:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1741229&highlight=

Making changes around here has as much of a chance as adding a fifth head to Mt. Rushmore, the Cowboys winning the Super Bowl, legalizing all vices, flying to Jupiter and revamping the Welcome & Introductions Forum.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 05:38 PM   #55
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalupagrande View Post
Why not bust the mold a little and allow for providers to review hobbyists? Seems it might accomplish a couple of things.

1) help with screening. Enlightens the providers a little more with what they might expect.
2) streamline some of the shitty alerts into something that just sits in a review.
3) kind of helps those guys that are minus the rep of your longer existent hobbyists.
4) takes away the excuse of "I had no clue he would ask for that" okay I am fishing on this one😉

Who knows? There are four hundred reasons for every one of mine to not do this.

Retaliatory reviews and the like.
Bullshit reviews based on questions rather than actions.
Etc.

But with some rules, it could prove to be beneficial for both sides
We can review on a provider screening site called, VerifyHim.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 06:55 PM   #56
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
We can review on a provider screening site called, VerifyHim.
You can review right here, too.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 06:59 PM   #57
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nah, too much bullshit and drama
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies