Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70736
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36324
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2016, 03:35 PM   #1
Wanderingcargo
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20
Default "Tricked" and the Providers on ECCIE

Just watched the movie Tricked. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tricked_(film). It brought many thoughts and questions to mind:

I feel like this problem is probably rampant on Backpage, but it made me wonder if this is a concern any of us have with providers who are on ECCIE, P411, TER, etc. ? I prefer women on ECCIE because I perceive it more as a business for them and they are doing by their own choice, or even because they actually like doing it.

Are we contributing to the problem by participating in The Hobby?

If we do encounter someone we think may be providing services against their will, what do you do about it? Has anyone encountered this? I really haven't, but I stay away from the younger women in general. It seems like most of the victims of trafficking are younger?

I know for some women, it is a means to making ends' meet when they might otherwise not be able to, or it provides extra income to supplement an otherwise low paying job. But the idea of some pimp out there treating women like slaves and animals turns my stomach.

The idea they are doing it out of desperation is kind of depressing, too, but I know lots of people have problems and I can't solve them all. I do feel like at least I am helping them at least a little (even though they are helping me ALOT more!), but I'm still left with a kind of a sadness when I encounter a provider for whom this seems to be an only/last resort.

I am often conflicted by the idea that satisfying my powerful love of women and sexual desire may be hurting the person who is satisfying that need. But it's either that or lose my fucking mind.

Does anyone else have these same thoughts or feelings? Or maybe this is too personal?
Wanderingcargo is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 03:49 PM   #2
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

You should watch the movie human centipede, and give us your thoughts...
needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 06:45 PM   #3
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

The 2ND one makes the first one look like a Disney flick
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 07:42 AM   #4
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

My answer to almost all of your questions is, "yes".
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 09:56 AM   #5
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Agree on most accounts. There is some 'buyers remorse' when you visit these girls that are clearly doing it out of desperation or against their will. When they're living in less than spectacular notels, which you can tell by the way the place looks (wardrobe, lots of other things that 'visiting' people don't bring, lots of food, etc), it does take the enjoyment out of the encounter. Even if that CBJ was 'pretty good' (by CBJ standards), you try to rationalize with yourself by saying, "Well, I guess she could use the 80 bucks I spent on her." Doesn't really always work. Still kinda feel like a sleaze bag, when, this shit is supposed to be FUN! I mean, who wants to pay money to feel low and guilty afterwards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderingcargo View Post
Just watched the movie Tricked. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tricked_(film). It brought many thoughts and questions to mind:

I feel like this problem is probably rampant on Backpage, but it made me wonder if this is a concern any of us have with providers who are on ECCIE, P411, TER, etc. ? I prefer women on ECCIE because I perceive it more as a business for them and they are doing by their own choice, or even because they actually like doing it.

Are we contributing to the problem by participating in The Hobby?

If we do encounter someone we think may be providing services against their will, what do you do about it? Has anyone encountered this? I really haven't, but I stay away from the younger women in general. It seems like most of the victims of trafficking are younger?

I know for some women, it is a means to making ends' meet when they might otherwise not be able to, or it provides extra income to supplement an otherwise low paying job. But the idea of some pimp out there treating women like slaves and animals turns my stomach.

The idea they are doing it out of desperation is kind of depressing, too, but I know lots of people have problems and I can't solve them all. I do feel like at least I am helping them at least a little (even though they are helping me ALOT more!), but I'm still left with a kind of a sadness when I encounter a provider for whom this seems to be an only/last resort.

I am often conflicted by the idea that satisfying my powerful love of women and sexual desire may be hurting the person who is satisfying that need. But it's either that or lose my fucking mind.

Does anyone else have these same thoughts or feelings? Or maybe this is too personal?
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 11:12 AM   #6
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

It's not just BP.

There have been a few eccie girls I've seen where when leaving and driving home have felt low, dirty, unclean, guilty, and sad. However, there have been some that the moment I walked into their home, apartment, incall I could feel guilty, sad, and shame. One or two have made me re-evaluate why I Hobby.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 11:20 AM   #7
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
It's not just BP.

There have been a few eccie girls I've seen where when leaving and driving home have felt low, dirty, unclean, guilty, and sad. However, there have been some that the moment I walked into their home, apartment, incall I could feel guilty, sad, and shame. One or two have made me re-evaluate why I Hobby.
I know exactly what you mean. In 2012 I visited with a provider, as soon as I walked in, I felt that. I gave her the full donation, chatted for a bit and left. I simply couldn't go thru with it. That's when I decided I wasn't going to try to see providers without somehow meeting them first, or at least hear from some of my buddies.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women