Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70736
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36324
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2016, 08:11 AM   #31
Guest031919
Account Disabled

User ID: 99045
My ECCIE Reviews

Krav Maga kicks my butt once a week. It's hard, it's useful and it's a great way to release any pent up stuff you've been carrying all week. I usually limp around for a couple days after but it's worth it. It's mostly dudes and military/cops/bodyguards in class with me, so it's a pretty serious thing. I'm the only woman right now..
I'm currently a level 2.

I also work out in the gym 4 times a week but I take classes. On days when I'm tired or sore I do an aqua fit class, on days when I want to bring it I do boot camp stuff. I used to run, or do the weights and machines but I never got really good results until I started with the classes they offer at the gym. Now, I'm sore after each class and I thought I was beyond all that! So, in my opinion - that's what works.
Guest031919 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 10:41 AM   #32
Smokin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I've really wanting to do Krav too. The closest legit class is just 45 min from my house. Haven't made the commitment yet.
Smokin is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 11:14 AM   #33
Its Me Again
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_May View Post
Krav Maga kicks my butt once a week. It's hard, it's useful and it's a great way to release any pent up stuff you've been carrying all week. I usually limp around for a couple days after but it's worth it. It's mostly dudes and military/cops/bodyguards in class with me, so it's a pretty serious thing. I'm the only woman right now..
I'm currently a level 2.

I also work out in the gym 4 times a week but I take classes. On days when I'm tired or sore I do an aqua fit class, on days when I want to bring it I do boot camp stuff. I used to run, or do the weights and machines but I never got really good results until I started with the classes they offer at the gym. Now, I'm sore after each class and I thought I was beyond all that! So, in my opinion - that's what works.
Maggie, if you need any help soothing those sore muscles, my soothing services are at your disposal.
Its Me Again is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 01:00 PM   #34
heartlover
Valued Poster

Gym 5x a week. Mostly moderate weights..free and machines...with very high reps...like 25 to 50 reps and 3 to 4 sets. I am a hard gainer so I focus on staying slim with loner toned muscles and keeping my heart rate up for an extended time. Hey Sharp21, its cool, we all check out the girls and some of the girls, but not most, show off their stuff . It's just a gym add on but the workout is the main thing. I eat well all the time except for one cheat meal a week like pizza. I do the cheat meal only on after a really hard cardio burn. Cool thread
heartlover is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 03:46 PM   #35
GeminiGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlover View Post
Gym 5x a week. Mostly moderate weights..free and machines...with very high reps...like 25 to 50 reps and 3 to 4 sets. I am a hard gainer so I focus on staying slim with loner toned muscles and keeping my heart rate up for an extended time. Hey Sharp21, its cool, we all check out the girls and some of the girls, but not most, show off their stuff . It's just a gym add on but the workout is the main thing. I eat well all the time except for one cheat meal a week like pizza. I do the cheat meal only on after a really hard cardio burn. Cool thread
HL - If you are a hard gainer I would suggest lifting 75% of your max rep, with a maximum of 10 reps per set (if 10 reps can be done easily increase to 80% of max rep. I know several hard gainers and once they converted to heavier loads with decreased reps the gains came, assuming they maintained a high protein intake.
GeminiGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 07:57 PM   #36
slap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

7 day workout

Fork to mouths 5 x till failure

2 bags of McDonald's farmer's walks to car to work traps

Occasionally work front delts when I eat at the restaurant and do "tray carries" to table

My favorite,toilet bowl squats x 3 sometimes more. Usually lose 5-10lbs per rep
slap is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 11:15 AM   #37
rcwllman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35
Default My routine:

Cardio 5 am (hiit style) Monday-Thursday or swim laps
weights 11am-1:30 Monday-Friday
Monday-neck/back/shoulder
Tuesday-arms and chest
Wednesday-legs
Thursday-neck/back/shoulders
Friday - arms and chest
rcwllman is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 03:48 PM   #38
Leon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Great thread idea.

I think the key to training is to keep it interesting, mix it up, because you never want to dread going to workout.

I just spent the past two months training for freediving and spear fishing. The training was so unique and challenging that it never got boring or old.

Crazy thing is I also went from being able to hold my breathe for 1 min and 9 seconds first training day to 3:22 min the day before I left for the trip.

Keep it fun, mix it up and go all out.

Oh and yes, diet is the most important aspect. IMO
Leon is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 04:42 PM   #39
Guest031919
Account Disabled

User ID: 99045
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin View Post
I've really wanting to do Krav too. The closest legit class is just 45 min from my house. Haven't made the commitment yet.
The best thing about it is that you repeat the moves over and over again - class after class- week after week.
That way, in a real world situation, its second nature. As opposed to most self defense classes that you just take once.
But you never stop moving, so it's an excellent fat burner. Bare knuckle boxing, kicking wood planks etc, it's all pretty badass
Guest031919 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 09:07 PM   #40
WyldeAndromeda
Account Disabled

User ID: 158835
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
ITT

Talk about what workout routines everyone (including providers) do to not look like total shit.

Well fitness huh, I love this Shit!

It all depends on my mood and what I want to accomplish that day. It can be from conditioning, to straight hardcore, destroy the body with weights...

The best thing is to always keep the body guessing at what is going on, always changing the work out. repeating the same thing over and over again, leaves the body bored and will stop changing.

The question you want to ask yourself is simple. Where you do you want be, what is your final goal and allow that to be your guide.

Any questions feel free to contact me, Its what I do, fitness nutrition and so forth, If you need a work out, I specialize in building amazing Brazilian Booties!
WyldeAndromeda is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women