Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2016, 06:53 PM   #1
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72
Default I declare myself to be...

...no longer a newbie!

6 OKs. 7 reviews. Set a pretty good pace, too:

Membership: Basic Plus 6
Active For: 0 Years 1 Months 3 Days

I need to slow down now before I break the bank, though! More than it's already been broken, I mean. It's definitely been fun breaking it.

Does anyone challenge this declaration?

(Sorry for the shameless brag. Not normally my style - but I was proud of my accomplishment!)
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 07:00 PM   #2
Guest102419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Sit down there newb. And stop pulling your own chain. Your a newb until you have more posts, reviews and ok's than I have.
Guest102419 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 07:08 PM   #3
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Searcher View Post
Sit down there newb. And stop pulling your own chain. Your a newb until you have more posts, reviews and ok's than I have.
ha ha...somehow I knew you'd be along shortly, Searcher!
Old 06-08-2016, 08:12 PM   #4
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Simply put..you are not a newb when you dont come to the board to declare YOURSELF not a newb

Like a fresh young girl who just realized she can get horny old men to give her money to play...your pace speaks more of your excitement of being in this new world and less about your experience..haha.. keep in mind that far more hobbyist DONT review than do..thus seeing 7 girls in your time here is like buying a new wardrobe you spend alot in the front end then dont need anything until a few months and considering you said the dreaded words "I gotta slow down"..for sure still a newb..newb is less about talking about your experiences in a short time and more about gaining experience over a long time..like that young girl I mentioned earlier u might just be a flash in the pan none the less hobby safe, dont take this board to seriously, it should be more about exchanging info and less about being part of who you are
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 08:49 PM   #5
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna View Post
Simply put..you are not a newb when you dont come to the board to declare YOURSELF not a newb
Uh oh - since I've already done that, by this criterion I will always be a newb! Of course I will always be one by St. Searcher's criteria as well. Drat! Still a newb...
Old 06-08-2016, 09:46 PM   #6
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

We will decide when you are no longer a newbie, pilgrim. Lmao! Congrats on a big start.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 10:19 PM   #7
Guest102419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

SpankyJ,

The point here is that. Everyone is a newb to someone else. Because you can always learn something from someone. Just participation is not the key to shedding the newbie tag. It comes with time, experience and the wisdom gained from others.

It often shows in posts, the way reviews are written. And many other things. Just like in my RL job. There are things I have learned from experience, and from the experience of others. That just can not be achieved from simply learning my way around the "this is how it's done" script.

There are things that need to given, things that are earned. You may be well on your way, your just not there yet.

If you want to continue this in pm. that's fine. But it will have to be on a "as I have time to reply" basis.

Hell we might both learn something.
Guest102419 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 05:54 AM   #8
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Points taken, Searcher.

I was really more referring to the fact that I've escaped the newbie catch-22 (need references for providers to see me / can't see providers without references) relatively quickly.

In no way do I think that makes me a seasoned monger / forum member and I didn't mean for it to come across that way. And anyway, if I'm still a newb by that definition in a year, two, three, six, whatever - that's fine by me. I'm here for the journey, not the destination.

Y'all take me a little more seriously than I take myself. But it's all good. I'm just glad to be here!
Old 06-09-2016, 06:47 AM   #9
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna View Post
Like a fresh young girl who just realized she can get horny old men to give her money to play...your pace speaks more of your excitement of being in this new world and less about your experience..haha..
Yeah. Wait until the novelty wears off (or the bank account is depleted and you're forced to go without for a while to build up a bankroll again).

I'm of the attitude that "noob is as noob does"... there are people all over the 'net who are newbies for years, and there are some who are blessed with clue very early in the game and act like seasoned veterans after a few weeks.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women