Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60777
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48619
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2016, 04:51 AM   #46
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Munchkin I have to say that I thinking is something you don't do very often because you are so bad at it. Anyone can call themselves anything. What does the bible say, "and you shall know them by the fruits of their labor." When I was a kid we had a local hooligan who wanted to be the sheriff. It was going to be a year of years for the GOP that year and everyone knew it. He declared himself to be a republican in a non-partisan election. Did that make him a republican? NO. Does being a member of the NRA (the oldest civil rights organization) make someone a republican? NO Does being registered as a republican make someone a conservative? NOT A CHANCE. And you shall know them by their fruits....blowing up buildings and killing innocents is not the mark of a conservative. Joining organizations that deny people civil rights is not the mark of a conservative. Any more than using a military plane as an avatar make you a patriot. You shall know them by their fruits. Munchkin, EVA, and others of their ilk have demonstrated that they are progressives no matter what their lying lips say. I suppose that we could ask Assup who those lips feel but...you know....Assup.
Do conservatives make claims they know are lies as evidenced by an inability or even attempt to offer proof?. You say I have lying lips but you have yet to prove I have lied about anything. I have claimed and corrected mistakes I have made.
And after years of you and the cocksucker brigade claiming I'm a liberal suddenly you decide I'm a progressive and claim I've been lying about that. All without proof. You turn and run from every challenge made to your word. Do all conservatives do that? Or just you?
Whatever you call yourself, you as a person in this forum, are defined by the sheer number of times you are mistaken, your misrepresentations, lies, and your total lack of personal responsibility.

We all know how this ends. You'll talk shit for a few more posts and will never show proof of any of any of your out-of-your=ass statements about my honesty. You're a total piece of shit. But you already know that.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 07:52 AM   #47
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

OLd-T, don't generalize about all conservatives. However, I would lump JDrunk in with another so-called conservative who does all those things. Do all conservatives engage in Twitter fights?

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 08:08 AM   #48
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Do conservatives make claims they know are lies as evidenced by an inability or even attempt to offer proof?. You say I have lying lips but you have yet to prove I have lied about anything. I have claimed and corrected mistakes I have made.
And after years of you and the cocksucker brigade claiming I'm a liberal suddenly you decide I'm a progressive and claim I've been lying about that. All without proof. You turn and run from every challenge made to your word. Do all conservatives do that? Or just you?
Whatever you call yourself, you as a person in this forum, are defined by the sheer number of times you are mistaken, your misrepresentations, lies, and your total lack of personal responsibility.

We all know how this ends. You'll talk shit for a few more posts and will never show proof of any of any of your out-of-your=ass statements about my honesty. You're a total piece of shit. But you already know that.
I stated opinion. Is that too difficult for you to understand?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 08:28 AM   #49
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
OLd-T, don't generalize about all conservatives. However, I would lump JDrunk in with another so-called conservative who does all those things. Do all conservatives engage in Twitter fights?

Do all lying liberals think that they are above the law and can use a private e-mail server to sell secrets to foreign governments for " donations " to their private, money laundering operation disguised as a " charitable " foundation and cover up for a disbarred sexual predator that was the second President to face impeachment ? Go back to YOUR gloryholes assup piggy !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 01:10 PM   #50
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
I stated opinioQn. Is that too difficult for you to understand?
That's strange. It looked to me like you were making a rare attempt at creating a logical argument.. Your next post raises a key question. If they are known by the fruits of their labors (or as notably, lack of them), what fruits have you produced to show you are conservative? You demonstrate none of the cornerstone of the conservative philosophy, personal responsibility. You didn't answer a single question I asked. Are you afraid? Like a coward who can't stand behind his word, because he can' remember what word he gave this time, you hide behind any possibility that you think gives you an out. "I wasn't lying! Those were opinions!" When you call me a liar without presenting proof and you don't state it's your opinion, what kind of fruits is that?If you were a conservative you would have to dodge the question.
I respect and understand the conservative point of view. That doesn't make it right, It stands on it's own merits. You don't.

We never seem to be in sync. Your post was all opinion you claim. Mine was all fact.

We finally got a clear and definitive "policy" statement out of you.
Your opinions need no facts for you to form them. Even you knowing information is wrong doesn't disqualify it's use to form your opinions. You are left with something that really isn't an uninformed opinion because you had the info but chose to ignore it.
You have prejudicial opinions because no matter what facts are given to you, your opinions have been locked into place,

You were right about one thing. I'm not a patriot because my avatar is a military aircraft. I mean who would be shallow enough to assume that?

One last question for now. How would a patriot, such as yourself, react to dsk's plan to subvert the constitution, overthrow the government, forcefully relocate huge portions of our population, and a unilateral redistribution of our country's wealth?
He posted his plan and yours and your butt boys reaction was you can't understand my grammar. You claim you are working on your master's degree but suddenly you no speaks the English, we see your oath to God and our country has lapsed if you ever meant it at all, and you claim to have exposed a couple of progressives.
Again, you were right,

We will know you by your fruits. We'll noticed you only went with the rotten fruits, the fruits on the ground, and the low hanging fruit. On the positive side you leave the best for those willing to work for it,
Old 06-01-2016, 10:18 PM   #51
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
One last question for now. How would a patriot, such as yourself, react to dsk's plan to subvert the constitution, overthrow the government, forcefully relocate huge portions of our population, and a unilateral redistribution of our country's wealth?
Your reading comprehension is very poor. I'm betting JD wiped you out on the AFOQT. (I was in the 98th percentile on that one, by the way)

I'm not subverting the constitution or advocating violent revolution, I want to vote the bastards out!! Assuming Mr. Trump doesn't win, which I have publicly stated I think is is a longshot, I'll have to live with the results. As will you, you dick smoker.

I want peace, not forceful relocation like The Trail of Tears the US Army forced upon the peaceful Redman.

I don't want unilateral redistribution of wealth, I want to restore the noble Indian's land to him, starting with California. Also, I want the brotha's to get reparations - fuck, we print the money anyway, it isn't that much of a sacrifice!!!

For some reason you really hate the idea of land distribution. I don't blame you, I would hate it also. But the government could print the money to buy your little shithole at fair market value. You and your husband could then move to bloodless land, and sustainably farm it in between you sucking his dick after he pulls it out of your ass.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 07:32 AM   #52
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Your reading comprehension is very poor. I'm betting JD wiped you out on the AFOQT. (I was in the 98th percentile on that one, by the way)

I'm not subverting the constitution or advocating violent revolution, I want to vote the bastards out!! Assuming Mr. Trump doesn't win, which I have publicly stated I think is is a longshot, I'll have to live with the results. As will you, you dick smoker.

I want peace, not forceful relocation like The Trail of Tears the US Army forced upon the peaceful Redman.

I don't want unilateral redistribution of wealth, I want to restore the noble Indian's land to him, starting with California. Also, I want the brotha's to get reparations - fuck, we print the money anyway, it isn't that much of a sacrifice!!!

For some reason you really hate the idea of land distribution. I don't blame you, I would hate it also. So you would hate it but you don't nowBut the government could print the money to buy your little shithole at fair market value. You and your husband could then move to bloodless land, and sustainably farm it in between you sucking his dick after he pulls it out of your ass.
You keep saying the same thing over and over. You're not subverting the constitution, overthrowing the government (because you want to do it peacefully you think others will buy into your moronic plan) and you want pay what you think something is worth. And supposedly you do extremely well under the current system, the one you want to throw away. And all this as a conservative? No, you have established yourself as an illiberal. By your own words no less. That explains your strange beliefs as well Too bad you keep giving conflicting info.

All that leaves is you being an open racist, your unfamiliarity with the truth, your furtive, evasive, and inconsistent answers to simple questionss
Old 06-02-2016, 10:14 AM   #53
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You died on that hill you know. Where do you want me to bury you Munchkin. It's the least that I can do. How about here? You'll have to share accommodations.

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 10:18 AM   #54
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
You keep saying the same thing over and over. You're not subverting the constitution, overthrowing the government (because you want to do it peacefully you think others will buy into your moronic plan) and you want pay what you think something is worth. And supposedly you do extremely well under the current system, the one you want to throw away. And all this as a conservative? No, you have established yourself as an illiberal. By your own words no less. That explains your strange beliefs as well Too bad you keep giving conflicting info.

All that leaves is you being an open racist, your unfamiliarity with the truth, your furtive, evasive, and inconsistent answers to simple questionss
You just can't admit when you are wrong, can you? Voting out the assholes in power is not overthrowing them.

Plenty of white people did well under the system of slavery but opposed it as unfair, as I would have done had I lived back then.

I'm doing great (well, down $2900 today on the stock market, unfortunately) but I want the system to be fair for everyone, including the less fortunate white people who are being cheated by the racial spoils system, which favors blacks.

We have a system of permanently payable reparations in the form of affirmative action/quotas/diversity. I propose we pay off the black people for the sins of slavery, then set up a system based upon merit and not race.

If the NBA can be virtually all-black, the board of directors can be all white.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 10:28 AM   #55
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You died on that hill you know. Where do you want me to bury you Munchkin. It's the least that I can do. How about here? You'll have to share accommodations.

MunchMuch is not my "favorite" poster, but ......

.....burying him under YouRong and his cousins' hooves seems "over the top"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women