Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162388
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35664
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2016, 09:20 AM   #1
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72
Default Reference etiquette and provider phone numbers?

This is something of a hypothetical as I'm on P411 so verifying is usually easy with anyone on there. However, suppose I wanted to see a provider who isn't on P411 but requires references.

Some of the providers I've seen give their phone number to a client only after some verification. Since their number has been entrusted to me in that context only, I wouldn't feel comfortable giving it to another provider without her permission. What's the proper approach in this situation? Contact references and ask if it's OK to give other providers their number? Give the prospective provider names and dates but no phone numbers except for the ones from providers that post them publicly? Assume they all know how to contact each other? That might make some sense for local providers but wouldn't help when traveling.

So far I haven't run across anyone I wanted to see that isn't on both Eccie and P411 and I doubt I would see anyone not on at least one of them and I prefer both. I've wondered about this though, and I'm sure others have too.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 09:36 AM   #2
RJinLR
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

I don't use P411 because I can't hide that kind of expense.

But I have never had a problem by just PM'ing the provider I want to see on here and listing my references. I will link to each girl's showcase and indicate when I saw each reference. I will always include more references than required because you never know if someone you include will not be accepted by the provider you are trying to see.

I have never given a phone number of one provider to another. I just link to their showcase so the new girl can contact however she wants (PM, email, or phone if listed).
RJinLR is online now   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 09:53 AM   #3
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Giving another providers phone number out is a big no no. Easy way to get on the shit list and to get your phone blown up with some not so nice text messages. Just send them a PM with links to there showcases so it makes it easier for them to get the info they need.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 09:55 AM   #4
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Yeah, I know. I would never consider giving it out without her explicit permission. Just wondering what the correct protocol is for this situation in case it ever comes up but I'm aware that giving out her phone number is never an option.
Old 05-30-2016, 12:42 PM   #5
Guest010421
Account Disabled

User ID: 120794
My ECCIE Reviews

Contact the provider you wish to see and provide your references. Sometimes including links to the references profiles here is helpful and can speed the process up a bit. My hobby number is private and is honestly the least reliable way to reach me, unless I am expecting a call. Having never posted my hobby number, I would be very upset to learn that a gentleman had given the phone number out.
Guest010421 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 01:11 PM   #6
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Thanks for the responses, everyone. I just wanted to re-state that I have never given and would never give out a provider's number. I've never even had occasion to give references since I'm on P411 and it's easy to check my OKs. It was really just a hypothetical, curiousity-driven question.
Old 05-30-2016, 01:27 PM   #7
Guest102419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Spanky, you are over thinking and making it a lot harder than it is.......

Even if the lady is on P411. You will occasionally find one that wants more screening info. Just they way it is. Does not happen often. But it does happen. And they have the right to do so. Remember P411 is only a tool for them to use. And a pretty good one in my opinion.

If she is not on P411 and you need to send ref's. Just send the links to there profiles here. And or their email addresses. that's one quick way.

When you see a provider, ask her how she wants to be contacted for ref requests. Some want to be contacted by PM. Some want text, Some want email. If you want them to respond in a timely manner. You will have to give the lady you want to see. A way to contact them in the manner they (they one giving the ref) want.

Now if a girl says she does not give refs. I would suggest you just cancel and move to the next. Or don't bitch when you can not get a ref from her.
Guest102419 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 02:08 PM   #8
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If they are BP I expect their contact info. Most ladies don't respond to emails. No contact info, no booty call
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women