Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41268
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35671
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2016, 06:14 AM   #1
B2driver
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default Musings on Days Gone By....

Was returning home the other evening after helping a co-worker assemble a storage shed, and passed through a part of town I seldom visit. Not a bad part – just not on my route. Along the way I passed a small bar – a typical roadhouse – but one that jogged my memory from somewhere. But alas, I couldn’t reconcile the time/location. This feeling continued to nag at me for the next few miles – at which point I decided to circle back. Perhaps if I stopped for a beverage, I might remember.

The moment I entered the establishment – it all came flooding back.

This bar was the rendezvous point for an initial visit with a certain Dear Lady. We had met socially before – so the location worked well for both of us.

It was the evening of an AL-LSU football game. I got there a bit early and this Dear Lady was running a bit late. So I passed the time watching Al run all over LSU – all the while feeling a bit overdressed.

Then she arrived – with a grin a big as Texas saying “Boy, Have I Got Something to Show You!” Folks – for this old man, things don’t get off to any better start than this….ever.

Imagine my chagrin when the “Something” this Dear Lady was so excited to show me was……..her newly minted Concealed Carry License. Guess that’s one way to make certain a client stays in line – show up packing!!!

I figured we would catch a quick drink then adjourn to an alternate location. This Dear Lady had other ideas. Now I consider myself to be somewhat schooled in the world of Applied Vector Analysis: aka pool. I was intrigued when this Dear Lady challenged me to a game on the table.

I felt I was going to have to soften my game somewhat, otherwise I’d put a real damper on the rest of the evening. Well – that didn’t go quite as well either, as this Dear Lady proceeded to whip my ass ON the pool table and drink me UNDER the same damned table. Yep – it was the start to a very memorable evening!!!

If you’ve stayed we me this far, two questions have probably cropped up: 1) What’s the bar?; and 2) who’s the Dear Lady?

The establishment is the Relay Station and the Dear Lady is none other than the imitable Ms. Ginger.

Dear Lady, thanks for the memories (and the pool lesson!)

BTW: Do you still have my clothes?

B2
B2driver is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 08:12 AM   #2
kman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Spent many a night in the Relay myself
kman is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 10:21 AM   #3
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh wow, B2! Your anecdote brought back some really great memories! It doesn't feel like that long ago, but it was. It's actually almost time to renew my CHL.

Your clothes... Ha! I think I may still have your underwear but PamelaToo confiscated the hat. She said she wanted to add it to her 'B2 collection.'

I had so much fun that night! We will definitely need to do it again when I'm back in central Arkansas. My pool skills are a little rusty, but I think I can still take you.

P.S. I'd like to add that I haven't shot anyone yet.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 05:12 PM   #4
B2driver
Gaining Momentum

Take me? I'll take that challenge!!!

And I'm glad to hear you haven't shot anyone.......yet. There's still time for me to be a First on your list!!!

Thanks for your most kind comments...and the 411 on some of my clothes!
Old 05-26-2016, 09:47 AM   #5
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

B2, you have certainly dredged up some memories from days gone by. We need to meet at one of those other watering holes where lots of good hobby times were made real soon and catch up.
MrHappy4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 01:57 PM   #6
Lonesome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I wish one of you old timers would send me a pm if you know where BD went. That was a fantastic trio - B2,BB, and BD. And Pamelatoo was a fantastic lady.
Lonesome is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 05:36 AM   #7
B2driver
Gaining Momentum

Ha! "B2, BB, BD and PamelaToo" - sounds like a classic musical! Cant' speak with certainty, but think we lost track of BD quite some time ago. There was a most unique character!

MrHappy - You are correct, Sir - and you're on. Will make contact soon. (Now where did I leave my walker........)

B2
Old 05-28-2016, 03:33 AM   #8
LittleRockLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

B2, If memory serves me correctly, I think I had a hand in introducing you and Ms. Ginger.
LittleRockLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 09:39 AM   #9
B2driver
Gaining Momentum

LRL - Your memory serves correctly, Sir!
While I never did thank you appropriately for that intro, please accept my belated Thanks!!!

I owe you....again!!

B2
Old 05-29-2016, 06:52 PM   #10
LittleRockLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2driver View Post
LRL - Your memory serves correctly, Sir!
While I never did thank you appropriately for that intro, please accept my belated Thanks!!!

I owe you....again!!

B2
The pleasure was all mine!
LittleRockLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 12:44 PM   #11
Guest010421
Account Disabled

User ID: 120794
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonesome View Post
I wish one of you old timers would send me a pm if you know where BD went. That was a fantastic trio - B2,BB, and BD. And Pamelatoo was a fantastic lady.
I've had the pleasure of enjoying time with two of this legendary trip!
Guest010421 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women