Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2016, 06:38 AM   #31
Lioness
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 290405
My ECCIE Reviews

Fair enough. There's people who will be uncomfortable and there's people who are fine. In my experience, the number of people who are uncomfortable is a tiny percentage. Having pets hasn't affected me as a provider in the least to my knowledge, and if it has, the amount is trivial at best. If a handful of hobbyists find that I am not the best choice for their wants, that's fine. I probably wouldn't be comfortable with those individuals either.
Lioness is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 10:12 AM   #32
TxHarleyGuy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
sorry, animals do NOT mind their own business.
i once went to see a lady who had a 1 yr old pit bull.
we are getting after it in standing mish off the edge of the bed...when this damn dog starts lickin my balls!! i guess he liked the sweat.
so, i shoo him away with my foot, but he keeps coming back. and a dogs tongue can get in some very unique places.
finally the last time he comes up, is just as im about to nut. it was either shoo him away and ruin a good nut or let him be and let the demons loose
...to this day , i hang my head in shame
I remember hearing tell of a story such as this back on the ASPD forums. Perhaps it was you? Story just rang a bell (pun intended) as I remember it being funny as hell.
TxHarleyGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 10:15 AM   #33
Guest121917-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 160778
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a small dog that likes to bark when people come inside but once they are in he will just stare at us like he knows something is up, lol.

Once we make our way to the room he is not allowed to come in...that is when he will just make his way to his bed and sleep. I am pretty on top of walking him so that he doesn't have accidents in the house.....he hasn't since I brought him home from my mom's.

I guess I have gotten fairly lucky in that sense and haven't had any issues.

I agree just giving people a heads up that you have exotic pets would just be a smart business move.

BTW we should do a social at a dog park. It would be fun and a new way of socializing.....
Guest121917-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 10:27 AM   #34
Lioness
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I would totally love to do that Daddy's Girl ATX. My English bulldog loves everyone and other dogs. She is very playful and surprisingly energetic when there is an oportunity to play with other pups. We should make it a thing to have a providers and pups day.
Old 05-28-2016, 10:32 AM   #35
Guest121917-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 160778
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lioness View Post
I would totally love to do that Daddy's Girl ATX. My English bulldog loves everyone and other dogs. She is very playful and surprisingly energetic when there is an oportunity to play with other pups. We should make it a thing to have a providers and pups day.

I am down. I need to keep socializing my even year old miniature schnauzer. Lets plan this.....
Guest121917-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 11:37 AM   #36
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
sorry, animals do NOT mind their own business.
i once went to see a lady who had a 1 yr old pit bull.
we are getting after it in standing mish off the edge of the bed...when this damn dog starts lickin my balls!! i guess he liked the sweat.
so, i shoo him away with my foot, but he keeps coming back. and a dogs tongue can get in some very unique places.
finally the last time he comes up, is just as im about to nut. it was either shoo him away and ruin a good nut or let him be and let the demons loose
...to this day , i hang my head in shame
Great story!
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 12:59 PM   #37
Ahverie Avalon
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 334783
My ECCIE Reviews

I myself have two dogs and a cat at my incall. My place doesn't smell, because I clean it regularly. And my animals are NOT invited into the happy room during a session. They are always kept in another room. I'd be mortified if a client found an extra tongue licking something. Also, my ads always say that I have pets, so please be animal friendly. And those that inquire are always informed as to what animals I have. (And all my pets are small.)

As to Lioness... I know her personally, she is ALWAYS professional. Her incall is always clean and she does take VERY good care of all her animals. No one should use her having pets as an excuse not to see her. She's well worth the visit!
Ahverie Avalon is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 01:04 PM   #38
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Probably the only time an animal should be in the mix.

Attachment 532312
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 02:07 PM   #39
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I wanna do a dog park meet up too. The there is a cool huge fenced in one in cedar park that is awesome. It has a lake and a pier for them to jump off
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 02:35 PM   #40
Lioness
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Sue that sounds awesome. We should make a thread for it in the ladies only area.

Thank you Ahverie Avalon, at the end of the day, the only way they'll know is if they come see for themselves. Maybe curiosity is an inventive, heh.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women