Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2016, 06:09 AM   #1
MaleBox
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default Your favorite?

OK ladies, let's see how objective you are: if you had to, what one provider - other than yourself - would you recommend to one of us gentlemen and why?

I tried this in Austin and got great responses/discussion. Since I am hobby-active in Dallas also, I thought I would ask here also.
MaleBox is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 06:27 AM   #2
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Ooh-- this is a tough one.

Not because I can't recommend others. I have often done this BUT-- my recommendations are often based on what my gents are looking for at any given point in time. For Example:

1. Bodyrub clients want another option. If they are closer to the midcities-- I'd recommend Terralyn. If they are closer to the north side, I recommend Kayla (yes.. I even recommend people I may not get along with-- the skills speak for themselves). When I know she is active-- I will also recommend Dharma.

2. In the past, if one of my gents was looking for an evening appointment (I didn't offer that when I was still in Dallas)-- I would recommend them to either Ze or Chloe214... but both ladies are now gone baby gone... so I've a gaping hole in that recommendation slot.

Beyond this-- lets see..... I've recommended THN, I've recommended Jules, I've recommended EW (especially when I had a new guy who was excited to see her equipment at the old incall), I've recommended Bridgette once or twice... I recommend Dallas Rain when she is in town. I believe I've even recommended Reese and Berkleigh... although I didn't know either of them personally, just based on reputation.

These days-- I'm no longer in Dallas full time, so its a bit harder for me to stay up to date and give strong recommendations-- but in the past... I rarely had any complaints about the above.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 07:40 AM   #3
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

I always try to recommend someone when I'm not available....my list has consisted of Laura Lynn, BBW Katrina, THN, Jessica, Cassandra L., Kayleehotchick, Spikebaby.
If someone is a newbie, which I do not see, I send them to Selena51 or Honey Rose.
Most guys are very appreciative of my recommendations, while others thought I was just trying to pass them off. :/
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 07:54 AM   #4
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 121703
My ECCIE Reviews

My favorites and because I've been with them too

Cassandra L'Amore: soft silky skin, impeccable hygeine, very vocal, loves daty, reliable, and I love her sweet country accent

Allegra Hope: Sensual kisser, dominant, flirty, beautiful curves, great TCB, and creative with doubles play.

TeraDFW: Delicious boobs, dirty talk to the max, amazing oral skills and she is gorgeous from head to toe. Smart and very sweet personality.

I'm a lucky girl!
Bliss of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 08:35 AM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

AngelaS...she is so cuddly & yummy!!!!

Grace P............so silky & sensual!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 12:41 AM   #6
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Ooh-- this is a tough one.

Not because I can't recommend others. I have often done this BUT-- my recommendations are often based on what my gents are looking for at any given point in time. For Example:

1. Bodyrub clients want another option. If they are closer to the midcities-- I'd recommend Terralyn. If they are closer to the north side, I recommend Kayla (yes.. I even recommend people I may not get along with-- the skills speak for themselves). When I know she is active-- I will also recommend Dharma.

2. In the past, if one of my gents was looking for an evening appointment (I didn't offer that when I was still in Dallas)-- I would recommend them to either Ze or Chloe214... but both ladies are now gone baby gone... so I've a gaping hole in that recommendation slot.

Beyond this-- lets see..... I've recommended THN, I've recommended Jules, I've recommended EW (especially when I had a new guy who was excited to see her equipment at the old incall), I've recommended Bridgette once or twice... I recommend Dallas Rain when she is in town. I believe I've even recommended Reese and Berkleigh... although I didn't know either of them personally, just based on reputation.

These days-- I'm no longer in Dallas full time, so its a bit harder for me to stay up to date and give strong recommendations-- but in the past... I rarely had any complaints about the above.
Thanks so much for the recommendation Grace!!!

My Choice would be Reese Foster when she's visiting DFW and Cassandra L'Amore is another pick of mine...however my all time favorite and girl crush who is Retired or UTR is and always will be SAFIRE SWEET

berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 05:58 AM   #7
Olivia Nin
Account Disabled

User ID: 236544
My ECCIE Reviews
Default My favorite ladies :)

Aprill: Because she's so down to earth, loves to laugh, has a beautiful body and is just so much fun!

Cassandra L'Amore: She's my ATF! I like it all! She's soft spoken with a sweet Southern accent, gorgeous body, adorable face, she's just the right age so she knows how to let go and enjoy herself.

Allegra Hope: She's just so sexy! I love her accent and she really knows how to be present and make you feel desired.

Whitney Williams: My new discovery! She's a beautiful mixture of naughty and nice. She's kinky and bossy, loves toys and her ass is what my wet dreams are made of.

I never write on these boards but I had to chime in.

Xoxo Olivia Nin
Olivia Nin is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 06:01 AM   #8
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

I just wanted to be underneath you Olivia Nin!
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 09:22 AM   #9
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My ECCIE Reviews

Misty S with her fine ass - She's verified, sexy as hell, big booty & nice attitude. You go girl!!
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 05:25 PM   #10
KaitlynDior
PSE Extraordinaire

User ID: 207164
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I always have a good time with AlluringStacy + SpinnerCindy
KaitlynDior is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women