Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2016, 02:47 PM   #1
La-Tinalyssa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 345699
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Calling all cuckolds and assworshippers I have a question

I have 3 requests to cuckold guys already (now I have to find a guy to help me . I want to know why you like being cuckolded, humiliated, and that sort of thing. And I've met some guys that just want to worship my ass. Great for me. But why do you like it. I'd really like to know. Please don't be shy and tell me.
La-Tinalyssa is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 03:50 PM   #2
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

Not into the cuckhold life, so I do not have a comment there.

For the ass worshipping, it for.me is giving the lady a different sensation...love to hear them.squel and see how wet they get from me tonguing thier ass that is so hot
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 05:32 PM   #3
Luv4Fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Yep, we gents are goal oriented and results driven. So getting you off generally makes us feel like we succeeded at something - and therefore good.

Specifically the ass... Oh, some of us enjoy the idea of being dirty. And some want to believe we're going somewhere new with you. (For some like me, it's both... I might be overcompensating.)

The cuckold thing, I have no idea. But then again, explain why I like ice cream over cake. Fuck that, just give me the ice cream. At age like... 8? I discovered I really liked to be tied up (playing cowboys and indians. I REALLY wanted to play again and again!) Never stopped. Sometimes it's best to just roll with it. (plus, for me, it can ruin it if I feel like I need to justify *why* I like something - often what "Why do you want..." turns into. You may not mean it that way, but that's often the way it goes.)
Luv4Fun is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 08:57 AM   #4
roaringfork
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by La-Tinalyssa View Post
Great for me. But why do you like it.
As far as the ass thing goes, you've answered your own question. Believe it or not, I love worshiping your ass just because I know it's great for you--the ultimate gesture of acceptance and adoration. Sometimes I've brought myself to the verge of cumming just by ardently kissing and tonguing the most intimate aspect of a smokin' spinner's anatomy. But I wish to heck you wouldn't lump this sacramental act together with the cuckoldry fetish. When I'm with you, I'll want to forget that other guys even exist. (Ideally, you'll feel the same way.)
roaringfork is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 09:10 AM   #5
shooter6.5
Premium Access

Encounters: 1
Default as far as the ass goes

you do have a great looking ass. Butt that has to have more with it. It is just part of the package. The rest has to be there also.
shooter6.5 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 01:36 PM   #6
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

The female arse can be a work of art!
Not so much into the cuckold but a good session of tease and denial can be a great game.
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 11:04 AM   #7
La-Tinalyssa
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for taking the time to answer. I'm going to offer assworship sessions no GFE just 1 hour of assworship and cuckolding sessions also for any guy into humiliating a sub or a sub who wants to be humiliated. I just have to figure out what you guys want to get out of these two fetishes and your answers helps me out--Thanks!
Here's a picture of my ass--I love having it worshipped!
Old 05-19-2016, 01:25 PM   #8
mojobeari
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

i think someone that is truely cuckold is a sub bisexual. so imagine your 2 favorite things in the world in one delicious mouthful...ice cream and hot blackberry cobbler, choc and almond, pussy and dick... its not so complicated...i love both...

cuckold also has a sub aspect to it as the cuckold person is usually underneath or subservient to the women who is getting her dick elsewhere. there is absolutely something crazy exciting about my women fucking another guy and then coming to me w/o bathing...i get the best of both sex juices all in one mouthful.
mojobeari is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 03:11 PM   #9
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Plenty of bulls on the site to help you, and I'm sure a few ladies might have recommendations as well... unless they want to keep them to themselves.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 03:19 PM   #10
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Well you do have a great ass so I suggest combining the two fetishes. Maybe could worship your ass while being humiliated. I'm just saying.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 08:23 PM   #11
La-Tinalyssa
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You might like trying to be a sub for a cuckold session babe. I think that's hot what you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojobeari View Post
i think someone that is truely cuckold is a sub bisexual. so imagine your 2 favorite things in the world in one delicious mouthful...ice cream and hot blackberry cobbler, choc and almond, pussy and dick... its not so complicated...i love both...

cuckold also has a sub aspect to it as the cuckold person is usually underneath or subservient to the women who is getting her dick elsewhere. there is absolutely something crazy exciting about my women fucking another guy and then coming to me w/o bathing...i get the best of both sex juices all in one mouthful.
Old 05-20-2016, 08:26 PM   #12
La-Tinalyssa
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You are right about eccie guys they like to dominate and are bulls, the ones I've seen. so far. And man some of you guys areally are amazing at cuckolding? (you know who you are)I don't get any requests to be the bitch sub hmmm wonder why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Plenty of bulls on the site to help you, and I'm sure a few ladies might have recommendations as well... unless they want to keep them to themselves.
Old 05-20-2016, 10:57 PM   #13
Gottahavit55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I don't care much for cockolding (in fact i don't really know the meaning in the context usd here (fyi, i DO know the dictionary meaning), but i sure as hell love worshipping a ladies beautiful buttocks/ass...n I believe i would luv a full hour of ur gorgeous ass La-Tina.

I just wish more ladies would come out n spell out what they like...what turns them on...what we need to do to generate great IOP! I especially luv it when they pressed my face onto themselves while my face is licking both their loveboxes...goodness, I'm getting a boner as im typing this just thinking about it.

I luv u already La-Tina for wanting me to worship ur lovely ass!
Gottahavit55 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 12:40 AM   #14
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

All that cuckolding's shit....nope......but god damn....your ass is something that needs to on display at the Louvre.....just looking at pics.......its perfect......its a masterpiece..........too bad you hide you're face because I think its equally as nice.......
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women