Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163126
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42463
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36910
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2016, 02:31 PM   #16
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dato69 View Post
....confirmed an appointment....been in contact with her through... 10:45...understood why she ruined my night, dude.
Understand. My message was more about fact finding before posting. Personally, I would have held off at least 48 hours for a "why" before posting. I sympathize with your loss of time. Since there has been no follow up we can only conclude the worse and find in your favor. Peace.
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 03:01 PM   #17
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I hate NSNC as much as any man and probably more than most...but I do concur with the idea of giving the hooktard a decent interval before posting about it...IF SHE'S LOCAL. All bets are off, however, if she's an out-of-towner on "tour" and set up a few days' hooker factory here...in that case the warning post should be immediate. IMO
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 09:26 AM   #18
BIGSEXY7852
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
I hate NSNC as much as any man and probably more than most...but I do concur with the idea of giving the hooktard a decent interval before posting about it...IF SHE'S LOCAL. All bets are off, however, if she's an out-of-towner on "tour" and set up a few days' hooker factory here...in that case the warning post should be immediate. IMO
Oh hell no!!!!!!! He is a client. Immediate communication by the supplier (i.e. Hooktard) would be an expected business practice. A few more posts like this will either change her manner of treating clients or she should find another means of employment. Does anyone wait to acknowledge poor service by a restaurant waitress or give her 48 hours to apologize? Don't think so!
BIGSEXY7852 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 12:35 PM   #19
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

I had something like the following printed on bills, receipts, informational brochures, all that stuff when I ran a business and met a payroll: "If you like Uncle Donny's, please tell your friends...if you don't like it, tell ME first and give me a chance to make it right."

Seemed to work fine.
Old 05-18-2016, 12:49 PM   #20
BIGSEXY7852
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
I had something like the following printed on bills, receipts, informational brochures, all that stuff when I ran a business and met a payroll: "If you like Uncle Donny's, please tell your friends...if you don't like it, tell ME first and give me a chance to make it right."

Seemed to work fine.
All fine and well when the provider is available to give the message to. They are the waitress, manager and owner. When no one shows, tell all friends and associates not to do business there. I own a business too, and the quickest way to go under is not to meet obligations and without telling the clients 'WHY', immediately...ijs.
Old 05-18-2016, 12:59 PM   #21
BIGSEXY7852
Valued Poster

My employees are expected to call if they can't come to work. I don't wait 48 hours after a no show for them to call me. Unless you are in comma at a hospital or deceased, there is no legitimate reason not to call/text/PM or something. That just indicates total contempt for you as a potential client. She deserves deserves this as a minimum.
Old 05-18-2016, 03:06 PM   #22
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGSEXY7852 View Post
Oh hell no!!!!!!! He is a client. Immediate communication by the supplier (i.e. Hooktard) would be an expected business practice.
Unless the supplier is incapacitated. This is not Denny's. There is no comparing this to a produce delivery, supply side, or a waitress with a waffle, demand side. Good grief.

What grown, mature man cannot control his emotions long enough to give a lady enough benefit of the doubt as to allow for definition of cause and effect. Especially in this case, there is no estabished ncns track record for this provider.. bsc? - maybe, but that is one of her selling points.

For all he knew, that evening, she was in a hospital er from an auto accident.... or she was at home eating pizza watching tv with her so. Point is, he did not know. Why post until opportunity to explain occurs?
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 04:10 PM   #23
essence
Valued Poster

Some girls are simply rude.

In my experience, many girls in Houston are extremely inconsiderate, and consider an agreed day and time to be simply a possible option.

Communication? What is that?

But I have also found this in London too, many times I have been left waiting for a girl to take to lunch, after an hour i give up and go home, she may message me a week later.

I had one a few months ago in London, she arrived an hour late, not a hint of an apology.

On the other hand, some girls are considerate, they will tell you if they are running late. That is all I want, communication.

But I have to say my experiences in Houston have been worse than London. I know several girls who are there on time in London, I know no girls who are on time in Houston. Many times in Houston I ask a girl to dinner, she arrives after the restaurant has closed.

It is even worse when two girls are involved.

You can't blame the traffic.

I tend to be with BIGSEXY. Unacceptable. Not so hard to pick up the phone.

I am talking mainly about civilians or babes.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 08:33 AM   #24
BIGSEXY7852
Valued Poster

It is just like Denny's, a lawyer, doctor, accountant or whatever. She is a so-called professional. You get dissed or ignored by anyone providing a professional service you complain and move on. You don't give a shit what the reason was if there is no immediate explanation unless there is some personal connection. It's business and that's all!

btw..... has any explanations been forthcoming yet?
Old 05-19-2016, 11:19 AM   #25
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

By all means if what you want is an emotional purge RIGHT FUCKING NOW then rush to the keyboard and vent your spleen, throw a walleyed fit, get righteously indignant.

If, however, you want to hold a flaky whore accountable while at the same time hedging your bet then give her the benefit of the doubt for a couple of days to give her the opportunity to make it right (if she's a local girl). It's not unheard of for a girl to admit she fucked up and then go the extra mile (or nuts) to make it up.

Sun Tzu said it best: "to a surrounded enemy, you must leave a way of escape". No need to make mongering a zero sum game.
Old 05-19-2016, 11:37 AM   #26
BIGSEXY7852
Valued Poster

They spout off about time waster's and no-shows in their ads. Most guys are blocked immediately. We don't get 48 hours to decide to explain. Again, my question still stands...... have any explanations been forthcoming from this professional that we should be so tolerate and understanding of??????

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women