Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2016, 10:43 AM   #16
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuddKitty2589 View Post
Well me personally , and call me Politically Incorrect if you may....
I treat this as a business ,because at the end of the day the true value of any human being should be priceless ,therefore my rates are nothing personal and simply business. I keep it competitive and I also consider my clients, recognizing that we all have obligations and bills in some form or another so I always keep that in mind and set my rates fair while never lowballing myself at the same time, because let's just be honest if you can't afford 200- 300 at the least for the hour then you have no business in the hobby. I feel as if it is a privilege to be able to pay for a woman's time and not all men have that privilege.
WOW a very interesting quote coming from a provider. Is that all your clients are, business transactions? Really, a privilege for a man to pay for a woman's time? You are joking, right?

Who cares how a provider determines her donation prices? This is a silly hooker board!

Looking at it from another point of view, most providers start high and eventually come down, saying it is a review special or some other reason to see who and how many prospective clients contact her.

Some providers' donations go up from their initial price when they first started.

Bottom line is, can she set her donation price high and depending upon her skills (TCB and BCD), receive enough business to justify those higher prices considering her overhead or is it too low and she is seeing too many guys BCD to where she does not enjoy what she does anymore (gets worn out) or is not able to make a guy feel like his is her only client.

It is very important to know where that fine line is and keep as close to it as she can.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 05:04 PM   #17
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

THIS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1_dRlQq6TM

I guess the ECCIE ladies are making sure they don't screw themselves out of $1,000 like Vivian did.

She was dumb.

If a night is $300 and he wants day too, presuming a day is also $300, then that's $600 for one full day and night.

600 x 6 is 3,600.

So her initial ballpark estimate of $4,000 was right on the money.

She gave in too early. When he rebutted with $2,000, she should had said $3,500 and he would still have paid it.

He did tell her after he would had paid $4,000 when she said she would had stayed for $2,000.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 07:19 PM   #18
txman123
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
WOW a very interesting quote coming from a provider. Is that all your clients are, business transactions? Really, a privilege for a man to pay for a woman's time? You are joking, right?
Just as it is a woman's privilege to provide sweet luvin' pussy to 'pay/exchange' for a man's money. We men trade money for sex/companionship/funckin' around together, etc. The ladies trade that sweet kitty/body for money.
I have developed rl friendships with two ladies, we did actual friend type stuff, had margaritas and tex mex on the patio, no charge, I met their rl kids, friends and family. One had a rl job, other was full time provider. Sex always had a business arrangement aspect to it, even if it happened spontaneously. We did extend each other very liberal credit, but always kept track and balanced our books. This was good for both of us. It did not make the sex one iota less thrilling, nasty and naughty. In fact it made it better, more open and honest. Once while lying around after luvin' and drinking wine, I asked my full time provider lady some stupid things like how many guys you had in one night, do you remember them all, do you enjoy it, is it only about money, etc. Answers were 8; yes, every one of them; not always, but you'll not know when I don't; 'yes baby it is all about money, it's my job'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Looking at it from another point of view, most providers start high and eventually come down, saying it is a review special or some other reason to see who and how many prospective clients contact her.

Some providers' donations go up from their initial price when they first started.

Bottom line is, can she set her donation price high and depending upon her skills (TCB and BCD), receive enough business to justify those higher prices considering her overhead or is it too low and she is seeing too many guys BCD to where she does not enjoy what she does anymore (gets worn out) or is not able to make a guy feel like his is her only client.

It is very important to know where that fine line is and keep as close to it as she can.
That is exactly supply -v- demand at work. There is a demand for $80 hh wham bam thank you maam and there is a demand for $200 hh GFE, MSOG, look me in the eyes, anal, rock my world. There are providers willing to supply both.
txman123 is online now   Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 05:52 AM   #19
Sophia Banks
Sexy Sophia

User ID: 231599
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why are men answering a thread asking us providers how we set our prices????

I don't get it? Try to stop figuring us out!!!!!!! It'll never happen!!!!

Get another hobby if this is too complex and perplexing for Ya.....you'll never figure out us women or hookers.....jeez
Sophia Banks is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 05:09 PM   #20
Velvetangeltouch
Account Disabled

User ID: 340518
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol tornado and tinman have points!! Hmmm.. Well I think it depends on individual people but some girls could get mad at others if they under cut them.. Like bp 40$ for ? My answer to that I'm glad you can find it that cheap.. Enjoy the crack whore.. How I look at pricing the cheaper it is the more their screwing around and as for men they could look at it this way she's going to be as loose as a goose at least over time. That why my ad says how t does in pricing as other because it good to be selective .. Money good but being wise is better
Velvetangeltouch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women