Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70783
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48623
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2016, 09:16 AM   #1
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Trying to make a decision, suggestions and advice from guys and girls?

Hey Houston friends!
I guess I'll ask this in Austin as well to get feedback from their area, but I've just got done with another semester (which went really well), which means I have a break before I start back to summer school.
And I'm not sure if I should come down to Houston again, as the last time I was there over Spring Break it turned out to be just horrible appointment wise. I haven't decided if I should travel next week or the week after that yet either. If I could also get advice if there is something specific going on that I should avoid and/or get in town for, that would be helpful as well.

I'm not sure if I should come to Houston and maybe stay in a different area? Or should I take a chance and go somewhere new like Austin?
I don't think I should go to San Antonio (as I believe it is a longer drive from Dallas) and I hear that guys flake out a lot there, even if they pre-book.

Any advice would be welcome.
And no, I'm not trying to use this as an ad please. If this is going to get moved to an ad, would you please just delete it and send me a message?
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 09:55 AM   #2
Alana kay
Top Elite Latina MILF

User ID: 230664
My ECCIE Reviews
Default well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
Hey Houston friends!
I guess I'll ask this in Austin as well to get feedback from their area, but I've just got done with another semester (which went really well), which means I have a break before I start back to summer school.
And I'm not sure if I should come down to Houston again, as the last time I was there over Spring Break it turned out to be just horrible appointment wise. I haven't decided if I should travel next week or the week after that yet either. If I could also get advice if there is something specific going on that I should avoid and/or get in town for, that would be helpful as well.

I'm not sure if I should come to Houston and maybe stay in a different area? Or should I take a chance and go somewhere new like Austin?
I don't think I should go to San Antonio (as I believe it is a longer drive from Dallas) and I hear that guys flake out a lot there, even if they pre-book.

Any advice would be welcome.
And no, I'm not trying to use this as an ad please. If this is going to get moved to an ad, would you please just delete it and send me a message?

I am from Austin & its a slow steady thing when it comes to appts but its really diverse & alot of different types of ppl. Not too big so the areas that u can choose from clients often travel the extra 10 min or so. But SA I didnt do very well, its really diff from houston & SA. Maybe because I went when they were having a huge festival? But it seems like they are always having celebrations & things...so who knows...

One thing I have notices about houston is you have to be here atleast more than a week for things to finally get going...it is way bigger here and more competition...so maybe austin may be a fun adventure for you.
Alana kay is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 10:07 AM   #3
cr76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

You can test the waters - like this bread or pre- bookings - "BRING ANGIE TO HOUSTON" ad
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 10:40 AM   #4
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Are you sure you are really caucasian? We do dna testing here and require patents of nobility for at least six generations.

A good herlad helps too
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 10:54 AM   #5
Guest020719
Account Disabled

"...and my friends, I tell you this, once, on a moon lit night in Spain, this whore sucked not one, but two golf balls threw a 100 foot garden hoze with only one breath just to hear the sound of a whisper!"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Herald.jpg (8.3 KB, 288 views)
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 11:16 AM   #6
Permission2Look

Encounters: 15

I think placing multiple ads, regular provider ad and weekend lineup ads, a few weeks in advance would give you enough time to gauge the climate. Don't hit your preset number of request then just post a thread saying not enough interest. Won't be making the trip. Sure the few that booked may be upset but, you won't be bitter about the expenditure. Also I'm sure they'll understand as well. It's a business.
Permission2Look is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 01:26 PM   #7
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I'm surprised, fat whores normally do really well here in Houston. Maybe you're TOO fat for these guys?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 02:05 PM   #8
HoustonDan
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Ignore the fucktards around here, we've got too many, and post multiple ads leading up to your arrival. Pics in ads help and maybe a "pre-booking" special rate that knocks off some money. That seems to go over well. Just my feedback your mileage could vary.
HoustonDan is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 04:17 PM   #9
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Come on in. The water is fine.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 04:19 PM   #10
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Pfft...whales always know if the water is fine or not...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 04:42 PM   #11
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
Are you sure you are really caucasian? We do dna testing here and require patents of nobility for at least six generations.
remember too that whacky here has his own definition of Caucasian, which means aryan/nordic.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 05:04 PM   #12
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Come on in. The water is fine.
At the moment, it's also kinda high.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women