Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60359
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48436
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41503
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2016, 07:31 PM   #16
ruffnalddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I'm fine with the Zeke pick. Can't rely on McFadden to stay healthy and his salary cap hit isn't all that big. Do I trust the statistics on McFadden from last year? Not really because our QB situation was atrocious. If Zeke really is what they say he is it'll be great. I don't think we were going to use Ramsey as a CB. You take CBs that high, but you do not take safeties that high in the draft. It would've been fun to see Ramsey and Jones working in the secondary together. Could we use a better pass rush? Sure. Michael Irvin said it best today on 105.3. Sacks are a dummy number. Scoring defense and turnovers matter. You need points to win. JJ Watt is a sack machine but they haven't won shit in Houston.
ruffnalddy is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 11:10 PM   #17
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffnalddy View Post
I'm fine with the Zeke pick. Can't rely on McFadden to stay healthy and his salary cap hit isn't all that big. Do I trust the statistics on McFadden from last year? Not really because our QB situation was atrocious. If Zeke really is what they say he is it'll be great. I don't think we were going to use Ramsey as a CB. You take CBs that high, but you do not take safeties that high in the draft. It would've been fun to see Ramsey and Jones working in the secondary together. Could we use a better pass rush? Sure. Michael Irvin said it best today on 105.3. Sacks are a dummy number. Scoring defense and turnovers matter. You need points to win. JJ Watt is a sack machine but they haven't won shit in Houston.

Ahh. So you are the one person who listens to 105.3.
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 12:34 AM   #18
ruffnalddy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
Ahh. So you are the one person who listens to 105.3.
the fan has higher ratings than espn or the ticket. so i'm sure theres two people listening.

I saw that you aren't a fan of the Zeke pick. McFadden doesn't exactly fit their zone blocking scheme. I believe they had to switch it up for McFadden with a man blocking scheme. Its hard to gauge just how good McFadden was last year due to the QB issues. I don't trust McFadden to stay healthy. I think we end up keeping Morris, but cut Dunbar and McFadden. Ramsey was still there, but questions were there about how we'd use him. Safety or corner? I believe we were going to use him as a safety. You don't take a safety that high. A true CB yes. We need help all over the secondary outside of Jones. We need help on our D-line yes but thats because of suspensions. Don't waste the 4th pick in a draft and your future to salvage 4 games. If Zeke was their best player available I'm fine with the pick. RBs are devalued this day and age, but you hear teams without that kind of RB say that. He has a chance to be special and I'm excited to see how good or bad he ends up.
Old 05-03-2016, 06:12 PM   #19
Generic White Guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Comparing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Siegel23 View Post
Wow u really gonna compare Trent Richardson to Zeke? No one said u can win without a defense Genius. Drafting Ramsey wasn't gonna help this team. A corner is only as good as the pass rush which has been a weakness in Dallas plus Ramsey only had 2 ints at Florida st he isn't the second coming of deion sanders. Elliott was the best player available at that time regardless of position so they took him. Elliott will be the offensive Rookie of year barring injury then you will be praising the cowboys for drafting him.
Definitely comparing Elliot to Richardson... You can not deny my comparison - they were both drafted in the Top 10 of the 1st Round... That was my comparison...

If Elliott stays healthy this season, he is a lock for rookie of the year... He will be a great Arab... Just drafted too high...

If the Cowboys would not have taken him, he would have slide way out of the Top 10...

The Cowboys drafted for the fans... They could have done better taking defense first and then picking up an RB later...

Not sure what they can do with an LB who will miss next season and possibly the season after... In fact, if his nerve doesn't regenerate, he is a 2nd Round pick that will never play in the NFL...

But, that will be OK since they later took a guy from Baylor that didn't play football...

As they do, they tried to get cute...
Generic White Guy is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 06:21 PM   #20
Generic White Guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffnalddy View Post
the fan has higher ratings than espn or the ticket. so i'm sure theres two people listening.

I saw that you aren't a fan of the Zeke pick. McFadden doesn't exactly fit their zone blocking scheme. I believe they had to switch it up for McFadden with a man blocking scheme. Its hard to gauge just how good McFadden was last year due to the QB issues. I don't trust McFadden to stay healthy. I think we end up keeping Morris, but cut Dunbar and McFadden. Ramsey was still there, but questions were there about how we'd use him. Safety or corner? I believe we were going to use him as a safety. You don't take a safety that high. A true CB yes. We need help all over the secondary outside of Jones. We need help on our D-line yes but thats because of suspensions. Don't waste the 4th pick in a draft and your future to salvage 4 games. If Zeke was their best player available I'm fine with the pick. RBs are devalued this day and age, but you hear teams without that kind of RB say that. He has a chance to be special and I'm excited to see how good or bad he ends up.
You need to recheck the radio ratings... The Ticket has better ratings than The Fan and ESPN combined during the money hours...

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/othe...nster-february
Generic White Guy is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 08:01 PM   #21
Benny Siegel23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I'll give u another one. Cj spiller went 9 to the bills in 2010. Bust? Maybe. I see your comparison as far as the high selection but the talent level is very different. Elliott's overall talent and skills are superior to Richardson and plus he went to the sorry ass browns. No one can succeed there. Yes he would have slid out of the top 10 but keep in mind, those other teams picking are very, very awful. The Cowboys were 4-12 but that's only because they were without their qb for basically the whole season. They don't have the same need as those other teams so this was basically a luxury pick for them. And u are correct this was a pick for the fans this one was all Jerry.
Benny Siegel23 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 02:34 PM   #22
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Siegel23 View Post
And u are correct this was a pick for the fans this one (Zeke) was all Jerry.
Sure it was....I doubt anyone's denying that either. Let's just pull back the curtain at Valley Ranch for a second....

(Imagine......go back to that mid-January Monday evening, 2015...AT&T Stadium.....we have Oregon and Ohio State locking up in the National Championship game).
Jerry's sitting back in his luxury suite, sipping on his second (or third) Johnny Walker Blue and watching the action.

He shakes his head and mumbles something to Stephen...(channel Pappy O'Daniel when you read Jerry's lines, k?).... "Jesus Jumpin' Jehoshaphat....that fricken runnin' back for the Buckeyes is sum kinda M-effin' ball player! He shore wood look good in a Cowboy uniform sumday....ya know dat, son?"

"Well, shore he wood, daddy....but he's gonna git drafted purty high ya know?....a Top 5, Top 10 pick...ain't no doubt about it..."

"Yeah, I guess yore right. And since we 'uns is goin' to the Super Bowl next season, we'll be draftin' pretty late. And I s'pose that sunnavabitch'll be long gone...huh?"

Flash Forward: So Jerry reminds Stephen, Will McClay, Jason Garrett and anyone else who talked him out of taking Johnny Meltdown the year before that he doesn't want another top notch O-lineman....OR another boring DB to be this year's first round selection. He wants a splashy name he can promote this time.

And because he had a shot at Zeke (and knew in any other mediocre 8 and 8 season he'd never get a shot at a player this dynamic) it was time to go for the brass ring.

Now let's all join in for a rousing chorus of Pappy's favorite song...."You are my Sunshine...."
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 03:07 PM   #23
ruffnalddy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generic White Guy View Post
You need to recheck the radio ratings... The Ticket has better ratings than The Fan and ESPN combined during the money hours...

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/othe...nster-february
The ratings I had were from last year. I stand corrected. Now back to the Cowboys draft...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women