Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60287
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41355
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35759
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2016, 04:52 PM   #1
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default 3-some? & advice

I am interested in setting up a 3-some with my RL GF, and thought where better to ask advice. She says she is poly and not the jealous type and I know that to be true to a point, we met at a cuddle party. I am just not sure about when the clothes came off, if she would be jealous or not. I even said I was ok with a FMF, or MFM or some variation. I have been lucky enough to have one with two great ladies from this site. I have been honest in saying that in the past I have paid for it and every so often while driving I'll say hmm got laid in this area too and she seems ok with it.
Should I keep it a great memory / sneak away play time only?
Only providers with great reviews and or that I have seen before?
If I / we pick out a civie how similar or how different to her should we keep it?
Any other tips or advice I did not think about?

FishGuy13
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 05:17 PM   #2
drexplosivo
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Everything Im about to say assumes that you value your relationship and want to stay with your SO:

Best advice is let her do all the negotiations. She picks out the other girl, she and other girl decide the rules, she makes the call on if it's a one-time-only deal or if you're cleaning out the spare bedroom to move your new third in.

Unless and until she is comfortable, it's a no go. She's poly, and not the jealous type, which is awesome, but if she hasn't done something like this before, she's got no idea how she'll react to seeing you put it to another girl.

If you really want this to happen, and keep your relationship, talk it out with her. Be patient. Don't let it fall off the radar, ask her about famous girls, or people at the restaurant/bar you're hanging out at, to gauge what she likes. Talk to her about what she wants out of this, and what her hard limits would be...and if she has any, RESPECT THEM. Even if they make no sense (I can cum up her ass but I can't play with her hair? WTF?!?) Just accept that those hard limits are the price of admission. Same goes for you. Tell her what you want, and what you aren't OK with. Be honest with her and yourself. If it's going to get you bunched up if they play separately in the shower while you're recovering, say so. Even if it seems silly, or even if you're afraid it might be a deal breaker. Trust me on this if nothing else: set your limits and respect hers. Do that one thing, and if you can come to terms within that framework, fuck on, brother. If not, it's probably best to pay-to-play with doubles and keep things with the SO strictly solo.
drexplosivo is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 05:35 PM   #3
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

If she means a lot to you I wouldn't mix hobby with private life. If you can live without her then give it a go.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 06:15 PM   #4
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Cuddle party? What? Those even exist?

Hahaha.

But really though, you're thinking way too much about this - it sounds like you have a problem with coming to the realization that she is indeed polyamorous.

Here's my shrinkage for the day:

If she is poly . . . go for it. She apparently doesn't care, so why should you? It's not like you'll be putting her into a position to fulfill some one-sided fantasy of yours with a girlfriend who is strictly monogamous.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 06:16 PM   #5
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by THN View Post
If she means a lot to you I wouldn't mix hobby with private life. If you can live without her then give it a go.
Agreed!!!
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 06:37 PM   #6
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

if it were me, i'd make this about her pleasure and delites.
ask her what she wants to experience - having the other woman get her off, getting the other woman off, tag teaming w/ her on you, ...

ask her what kind of a woman she would like to be with - diff/same hair style, diff/same body style, assertive or passive woman, ...

if she knows you're on here, then get on here and let her look at showcases and read some stuff. if not, how you gonna find a third?

regardless of who you pick, i'd say pick an above average provider to up the probability of a deliteful time for all. unless she wants just some down and sexy sex - then go w/ that kind of provider.

good luck!!
and pls let us know how it came out!
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 08:15 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
Agreed!!!
ditto........just let sleeping dogs lie and carry on like you have been! Have fun baby!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 09:32 PM   #8
debeter
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Take to heart THN comments..... Seriously sir. and honestly you don't need to be setting up the event cause being a man I see one sided, thinking about your own fantasy.. If she wants this to happen she needs to be the one running the gig and selecting and making the decisions who she will be bring in to the party and joining the two of you.

Been there and done that. Just like you don't go to VS and buy 1 size larger lingerie cause you don't know her size. Always buy smaller, if it fits it'll be tight. Personally like tight but again don't buy big. Done that too, didn't win any brownie points that day.
debeter is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 01:55 PM   #9
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't mix the two worlds. Very bad idea.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 03:00 PM   #10
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

What is a cuddle party and how do I get invited
txexetoo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women