Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41235
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2016, 04:15 PM   #1
Ziggster
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default Just wondering

Ok I'm new to this I've only seen 4 providers in last like 2.5 to 3 years all 4 from tos all 4 obviously into vitamin h just curious if this is the norm or am I just unlucky in who I have chosen to see there was no mention of these activity's in their reviews on tos thanks in advance somebody steer me in the right direction thanks again
Ziggster is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 04:27 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Why would you be different?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 04:39 PM   #3
Ziggster
Gaining Momentum

Ok I don't think I'm different or special in any way bambino just wondering if this activity is the norm
Old 04-26-2016, 06:00 PM   #4
dynamitekid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggster View Post
Ok I don't think I'm different or special in any way bambino just wondering if this activity is the norm
If you are into skinnier hos...then no, it's not unusual. I think guys just kinda accept it.
dynamitekid is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 06:12 PM   #5
Ziggster
Gaining Momentum

Ok thanks DK but only one was skinny but track marks don't lie just kind of shocked guess I'm nieve when it comes to this sort of thing believed the post that they were collage girl just making extra money smh
Old 04-26-2016, 06:22 PM   #6
dynamitekid
Valued Poster

Oh you probably read a post about sugardaddy sites...guys on here love having neverending conversations about them.
But there are many 'normal' non-pro girls on them.

Becoming a full-time hooker - whether it be on eccie, backpage, indys - is a more abnormal plan for life and there often is an underlying reason for it.
Old 04-26-2016, 07:12 PM   #7
Ziggster
Gaining Momentum

Ok dk thanks for u input just kind of shocked that they all were into that guess u right it. Kind ofakes sense if the girl hooked just really surprised
Old 04-26-2016, 08:20 PM   #8
Skulker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

reviews on the other site glorify them most of the guys who post frequently there don't wish to offend the girls so they won't express their true opinion or talk about what they've seen or suspect.
Skulker is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 08:56 PM   #9
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamitekid View Post
Oh you probably read a post about sugardaddy sites...guys on here love having neverending conversations about them.
But there are many 'normal' non-pro girls on them.

Becoming a full-time hooker - whether it be on eccie, backpage, indys - is a more abnormal plan for life and there often is an underlying reason for it.
there are a few good ones, even skinny ones who dont partake and if you do your homework, they are out there

as far as these girls being abnormal.............. and we arent?
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:48 PM   #10
dynamitekid
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
there are a few good ones, even skinny ones who dont partake and if you do your homework, they are out there

as far as these girls being abnormal.............. and we arent?
I'm not here to do homework...I'm here to drop a nut.

And note I said OFTEN, not always.

Have a great night sir...your work is done.
Old 04-27-2016, 06:41 AM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggster View Post
I was just joking with you. We've all been with addicts. If you prefer young Hos, your bound to run into one. It seems like it's getting worse.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 08:39 AM   #12
kngslmn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

It's becoming more and more commonplace among the general population as well, its a sad part of today's society, most of the shoplifting done at Walmart and in the police rundown is used to fund illicit purchases, its not only found in this hobby anymore. The company I work for does screening and the HR guy reported last week that year to date is exactly 50%. 40 out of 80 sent failed
kngslmn is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 06:53 AM   #13
yinzerpgh
Valued Poster

Think of it this way - it's virtually impossible to get a 'normal' job with any type of record. Whether that be from shop lifting, traffic violations or 'vitamins', if you have a record, you'll have a hard time getting a job. And while the welfare system does provide, it's barely enough to sustain a life of newports and McDonalds. So why not sell the only asset you have? Makes sense, right?

Even the sugar sites have girls looking to earn a substantial income while not doing much. Not all but most are there simply to earn enough to sustain their lives and some are there to provide 'vitamins'. Only 2-3 I've met through SA have done it because they 'love' it...at least they led me to believe so and I didn't see anything to prove otherwise.

And if you've watched the news recently, the 'train' is everywhere, Urban, Suburban, Rural, middle-class, upper-class. It's everywhere. It's unacceptable, but in this hobby, you have to go into it knowing what you may or may not find.

There are the rare finds out there, but they're few and far between. If you're lucky, you'll be with one or two several times and not find any skeletons in the closet. If you do find one of those, let us know
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 02:42 PM   #14
Ziggster
Gaining Momentum

Thanks guys for the input and info and if I do find any girls with no skeletons in the closet I will definitely share the info I have never done a review yet mainly was on tos so far these posts are the first time I have posted on either site again thanks for the help

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women