Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 647
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41258
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2016, 11:05 AM   #16
willyjack
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
Neither does the word GASH.
Aunt Flo is mother Nature's way of Cleaning the Vagina, from the inside out. Just be glad Aunt Flo did arrive. The sight of blood might gross some guy's out but, if you think of why she arrived and what good she does while visiting, you will be glad to wait a few more days to enjoy that sweet clean vagina. I thought we were all grown up's here and knew stuff like this but, calling a woman's vagina, a GASH makes me wonder.

CG
So is a bloody fucking hemorrhoid WK but none of us want to hear about it, and most have the common fucking sense not to post about theirs
willyjack is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 11:26 AM   #17
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

This isn't an issue that I have to deal with, thank goodness, but I do think this topic would have been better to discuss in the ladies area. Yes, we are all adults,and it's nature at its worst, but come on. These guys come here for fantasy. Talk about bursting their bubbles. If you are hit by aunt flo, take a few days off or alter your menu to FBSM.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 11:28 AM   #18
Bobster36
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

as Von said, if you are open to CIM NQNS, many of us prefer that to CFS anyway. Many, not all. But probably more than you'd predict.
Bobster36 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 11:53 AM   #19
NinaReneé
Highly Reviewed CW Queen

User ID: 278748
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
This isn't an issue that I have to deal with, thank goodness, but I do think this topic would have been better to discuss in the ladies area. Yes, we are all adults,and it's nature at its worst, but come on. These guys come here for fantasy. Talk about bursting their bubbles. If you are hit by aunt flo, take a few days off or alter your menu to FBSM.
I wondered guys were commenting I really thought I clicked ladies area. (Embarrassed) but I do thank everyone for their feedback
NinaReneé is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 12:40 PM   #20
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjack View Post
So is a bloody fucking hemorrhoid WK but none of us want to hear about it, and most have the common fucking sense not to post about theirs

Sorry Willy. Not your board. If you don't like it get off the fucking thread. Simple shit there.

Ladies area would have been better but I AM surprised as some of the guy's answers on here.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 03:10 PM   #21
Hogsby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

I gotta go with just being honest. You as a provider dont need to give graphic details, but I usually prefer a simple truth to an obvious lie. Yeah, some guys will be grossed out, some will want to cancel and some will pounce. LOTS of different people with different tastes. A little honesty won't hurt the fantasy of the hobby any. Obvious lies, imho, will.

If you're straight up with a hobbyist, then you both can can take the next step and see what activities, if any, you both would enjoy. You know, do that comminucation thingy people sometimes do.

Not to mention that bringing up that time of the month is a gem of a way to separate the juveniles from the gentlemen. (Posting this topic in this forum is a perfect example.) Once you find out what kind of hobbyist you are dealing with, you can make your choices who to see from there.
Hogsby is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 03:30 PM   #22
37OH55V
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Just tell me. I can handle the truth. And I'll graciously accept the invitation to reschedule.
I earned my redwings years ago and I would rather not return there. Just a personal preference. A PC lady did it to me, daty wasn't pleasant and I'm not sure she knew either but I let her know & I was a gentleman about it. Gina gave me a freebie a few days later for being the gent I am.
37OH55V is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 03:57 PM   #23
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

As some of the other men have said, there are other options like greek, russian or bbbj/hj but daty is out of the question. Personally, it does not gross me out and I am willing to go ahead with the session. Things can get pretty messy though and a shower afterwards is mandatory.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 01:05 PM   #24
Bd2222
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I'd do you anyway !! At least after the first day anyway lol !!
Bd2222 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 01:22 PM   #25
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
These guys come here for fantasy. Talk about bursting their bubbles.
Thank you for getting it K4U. OP: take days off or offer bbjs only and don't be scared to let guys know what's going on, it's better to know than be surprised and disappointed and get a bad review.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 01:28 PM   #26
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 04:19 PM   #27
zzzyyy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

When you realize that aunt flo will be visiting during the scheduled time, send a note and give the guy two options: 1) Reschedule/cancel 2) Continue with the session and mention which activities are still Ok (hopefully BBBJ/CIM and Greek). Let him choose.

Which option I personally may go for will depend on who the lady is, whether I have seen them and what their reviews look like, but I can see myself enjoying a BBBJ/Greek session.
zzzyyy is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 09:16 AM   #28
johnniewalkerblack
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

Ooooh. Been awhile since I did some period fucking...

But just be honest. Tell they guy what's going on. He may want to reschedule, or he may want to continue!
johnniewalkerblack is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 09:35 AM   #29
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzyyy View Post
When you realize that aunt flo will be visiting during the scheduled time, send a note and give the guy two options: 1) Reschedule/cancel 2) Continue with the session and mention which activities are still Ok (hopefully BBBJ/CIM and Greek). Let him choose.

Which option I personally may go for will depend on who the lady is, whether I have seen them and what their reviews look like, but I can see myself enjoying a BBBJ/Greek session.
Another vote for just being honest. I will add though, whenever possible tell us before we get there. I always reach out to the lady either either text or call when I head out for an appointment.
corona is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 09:44 AM   #30
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

When Aunt Flo arrives, it would be best not to advertise till she leaves. But, if you are hard up for the money that week, you can offer like a massage with L2 service for a smaller donation.

If guys contact you while Aunt Flo is visiting, be upfront and tell them and let each one make the decision.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women