Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2016, 03:25 PM   #1
CarlaHollandStrange
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 177462
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Gotta Ask.... about working at a Spa

Things are too slow for me to survive here lately... I don't know if it because of my age... it shouldn't be I'm in better shape, fit, and emotionally than I have ever been in my life. So I am considering a couple of Options and would love to hear your opinions. Move and be NEW somewhere else, tour (which I am a homebody type and that is horrid on me) or go to work at a spa. Can anyone tell me the pros of a spa? or a good one to apply to?

I hate being a whiner, and I would never let my struggles touch my sessions... but I need some kind of idea on what I can do. My ideal as most are is to be a personal assistant with mutual benefits....lol.
CarlaHollandStrange is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 06:30 PM   #2
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

what kind of spa? the asian amps or the fbsm-type spas, or the brothels-disguised-as-a-spa kind of place?

perhaps advertise in a different channel, seek an arrangement, ???

and a probable sure deal - great tcb, great incall, great attitude, great skills, great rates, etc. (not saying you do or dont provide/offer these)
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:08 PM   #3
Naughty_Piper
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 168015
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I've worked for one spa before, won't mention it on here because not sure if the owner would like it mentioned, but I actually enjoyed it! The money was pretty consistent, people were more likely to tip and all it ever was for me was just massage and HJ or BBBJ. On top of that, it was owned and operated by a really cool girl who also does all the screening. I don't work with her anymore, but I have since seriously considered going back because I didn't find anything wrong with it. I've been an independent provider for going on 3 years now and didn't even tell people when I went to work for the massage studio and still did great! If you decide that's the way you want to go and want her information, let me know. I don't know the name of her studio now, I know she changed it, but it's located out in Irving.
Naughty_Piper is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:44 PM   #4
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Ever thought of getting out of the sex work business? I know it's not easy as a person ages but this business has to be harder than most any others after a certain age.
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:56 PM   #5
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

There seems to be A LOT of competition for the hobby dollar in Dallas. According to your Showcase, you charge $250 for an hour. That seems reasonable and the "average" rate from what I've seen. BUT, and I'm not trying to be mean, most of the girls in that price range are about twenty to thirty years younger than you. I DO think you look sexy as fuck though.

Don't get me wrong, you look great! But most guys with $250 for an hour, and if times are tough, are going to go with the newer models. Don't mean to be rude, but it is the way things are usually.

For me, if you were down here, and you were in the $150 - $200 for an hour range, full GFE, I'd jump at the chance to bang you. $250? To be honest, I'd wait for a $200 - $150 girl to pop up.

I know "cutting prices" are dirty words to hookers, but when times are tough, all businesses do it if they want to compete. Try "specials". Also, maybe highlight what makes you "unique". Advertise as "That hot older woman from down your street that you always wanted to bang" or something like that.

Just my 2 cents. Take it for what it's worth.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 11:05 PM   #6
Lumpini
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 325564
My ECCIE Reviews

Depends on the spa ... do you speak Korean?
Lumpini is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 11:16 PM   #7
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I ran a brothel in northern California for a while...it was great for a while. then when the recession hit ....I had to run it by hand......no Bueno....
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 07:32 AM   #8
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
... if you were down here, and you were in the $150 - $200 for an hour range, full GFE, I'd jump at the chance to bang you. $250? To be honest, I'd wait for a $200 - $150 girl to pop up ...
You misread her showcase. It says 150 for an hour; 250 for 2 hours.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 08:06 AM   #9
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
You misread her showcase. It says 150 for an hour; 250 for 2 hours.
Classic.

No offense, ab. I like your handle.

Its just funny when a tard complains about rates and it turns out he wasn't reading them right.

Sounds like she's in your price range now though. So there's that.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 08:45 AM   #10
Billogoods
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

I'm still looking for the good Dominican cigar, gorgeous gal, awesome massage, & a slow bbbj for under $100.

Beuller...Beuller...anyone
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 07:52 AM   #11
crazysauce
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I'm pretty sure your age and the physical attributes of aging is the reason for the decline... I'm just being honest. You might be the most amazing ball-draining experience, but I can imagine most of us would feel the same. This can't be your only talent, and wouldn't assume you would think you could ride that train into retirement - or beyond.

If you love the lifestyle, why not manage a stable of girls and show them how it's done? Otherwise, based on several of your posts... It might be time to hang it up.
crazysauce is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 04:50 PM   #12
Studio X
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Personally I love old women because you don't have to teach them. Rates should always be adjusted to the market no matter what your doing. I see it all the time in hiring adult models for various projects.
Studio X is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 05:32 PM   #13
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews
Default studio or indie

The pros (of most of the ladies that Ive known) that they enjoy about working at a good studio are:

(1) you show up & then get to go home so your personal life & phone is generally left separate
(2) there is always steady clientele calling daily (loyal regulars) so posting your ads, pics & marketing is usually not necessary. Where as, when you are independent you constantly are having to promote yourself & create new ads, specials, etc to entice clients.
(3) you dont have to pay for an incall or do outcall/worry about keeping a place up...dont have to pay for supplies, etc.
(4) all the legwork is done for you, as far as screening, scheduling, dealing with clients. If you're a scheduling-challenged person or just dont have time & get overwhelmed with screening or haggling with clients...a studio is a good way to avoid all of that
(5) services can vary - depending on what studio you are at. But generally "studio service" has a reputation as being less "involved" or detail oriented as a fully independent GFE/PSE provider. I think alot of this is because the client does not get to actually schedule/speak to the studio girl before booking...therefore, cutting down on all of the questions & million little requests coming from the client prior to booking (that an independent provider would regularly be expected to accommodate).

Of course there are always cons too...but if you have it together, build a good reputation, treat each of your clients like gold, the cons are minimal.

Independent or Studio...it just depends on what you prefer, more comfortable with, and most importantly, are Succe$$ful at!

ItalianaPrincess
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 06:01 PM   #14
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

From my conversations with some former studio girls, a few consistent themes emerged.

One is that some girls require the structure of a studio. They need a place to go to work, they need regular hours (usually because of family considerations), and they don't want to have to worry about a lot of the stuff that, as as IP noted, is taken care of by someone else. (In the hybrid studio business model that that I've seen in a few places in Fort Worth, the girls have their own phones and schedule their own appointments.) In effect, they trade income -- the house fee -- for stability; regular, if limited, hours; and less responsibility. Some girls can succeed outside of the studio environment; others can't, or won't try, because the additional considerations are more than they can, or want, to handle.

There are some drawbacks. If someone else is doing your screening, you've lost control of your ability to gauge financial, physical, and legal risk. That may not be a bad thing -- whoever is screening may actually do a better job of it than you can. But it's one thing to consider.

You also have to consider the petty rivalries, jealousies, and personnel clashes that can develop. On top of the normal friction that can develop when you throw four or six or eight people into a close-quarter working environment, you have the jealousies and rivalries that can arise when attractive young women are competing for attention (and money). IP seems to have chosen the people she's worked with well, but that is not always the case. If someone gets pissed of and complains often enough and loudly enough to LEO, your problems can be worse than just a disgruntled former employee or coworker. SOs or former SOs have also been known to show up and cause problems for more than just the one person they're interested in.

To IP's "but if you have it together, build a good reputation, treat each of your clients like gold," I'd add, "working with a good group of people that you like and trust."
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 07:06 PM   #15
Billogoods
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

I, personally, think you should take a position (or multiple positions - MISH, DOGGIE, 69, CG, RCG, your pick) in a spa in the Carrollton/Lewisville area. I'd be sure to take a long lunch break for that.
Billogoods is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women