Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60200
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41235
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2016, 12:49 PM   #91
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

The Golden Corral is open at the moment.
Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 02:39 PM   #92
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hematoma View Post
The Golden Corral is open at the moment.
I do believe they serve breakfast, also they had TV commercials recently where for $2.99 extra you can take home a food box.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 03:11 PM   #93
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Well, thank you for the compliments.

If it was enough to privatize it really must have hit the nail on the head.

The sad thing, Is, I have said most of the same things at one time or another over there, and everytime, I was derided for trying to give constructive criticism.

Don't get me wrong, I do not have a huge dislike for Indys, the owner(s) etc, we all got along well back at ASPD years ago, Its just not doing much for me, and hasn't for a while, and, it had so much potential, that has never been realized, or just plain squandered to protect hoes.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 03:14 PM   #94
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzer View Post
In good news, Athena appears to be "booked solid" today so we don't have to worry about it.

The girls will never understand their condescending attitudes ruined it.
There are things you never want to associate with "Face sitting".

Get me?
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 07:13 AM   #95
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Well, thank you for the compliments.

If it was enough to privatize it really must have hit the nail on the head.

The sad thing, Is, I have said most of the same things at one time or another over there, and everytime, I was derided for trying to give constructive criticism.

Don't get me wrong, I do not have a huge dislike for Indys, the owner(s) etc, we all got along well back at ASPD years ago, Its just not doing much for me, and hasn't for a while, and, it had so much potential, that has never been realized, or just plain squandered to protect hoes.
I don't have a dislike for Indys either. But it has been rather mundane in recent years. There are a lot of reasons for that which you mentioned. But PI tries to keep the membership inline. A big love fest. A sense of a utopic hobby community. A noble thought but unattainable. Koombaya!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 10:10 PM   #96
Skulker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The issue have with Indy's is the inherent dishonesty within the review system. If you post and honest and true review you will get reamed. You are only supposed to say nice thing while they go into their back room and talk about you.
What I also don't like is that a lot of the back page girls and former street walkers who go on there are all of a sudden are top class providers.
Skulker is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 05:58 PM   #97
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulker View Post
The issue have with Indy's is the inherent dishonesty within the review system. If you post and honest and true review you will get reamed. You are only supposed to say nice thing while they go into their back room and talk about you.
What I also don't like is that a lot of the back page girls and former street walkers who go on there are all of a sudden are top class providers.
I have a pretty good idea, that not only do you get reamed, but you get shit said about you on the female pages that are flat out lies, attempting to scare other providers away from seeing you.

I guarantee, when its time to see a girl, I am nothing but a gentlemen, maybe one who knows what I want, and gets it, but, I am never anything other than on my best behavior.

And, I have had new greens that have told me, that what was on my hidden profile, was nothing at all like what I was in person.

Not only are they snarky, but some of them are nothing but vindictive CUNTS, who take every opportunity to make you sound bad.

And they get away with it. Thats the real problem.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 08:29 AM   #98
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
I have a pretty good idea, that not only do you get reamed, but you get shit said about you on the female pages that are flat out lies, attempting to scare other providers away from seeing you.

I guarantee, when its time to see a girl, I am nothing but a gentlemen, maybe one who knows what I want, and gets it, but, I am never anything other than on my best behavior.

And, I have had new greens that have told me, that what was on my hidden profile, was nothing at all like what I was in person.

Not only are they snarky, but some of them are nothing but vindictive CUNTS, who take every opportunity to make you sound bad.

And they get away with it. Thats the real problem.
Oh yeah, I've been blasted in the girls room by Hos I've never met. Although some of the ones that know me told them to fuck off. Pretty funny shit. It's High School for old fucks.
bambino is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women