Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arizona > Coed Discussions - Arizona
test
Coed Discussions - Arizona Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2016, 12:31 AM   #1
davephx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default AZ Misty - died 3/1/2016 - concerns

AZ Misty - died 3/1/2016 - concerns
She was more active on another large board but some may know her here.

I was one of the few it seems that never got on her bad side. I am well aware of the dirty tricks she did and the drama she caused many.

I have been contacted about companions concern about the detailed spreadsheets she kept with all the dirt and extensive details on various companions, as well as very detailed notes on each client. There is concern that those records get destroyed. One companion who saw her spreadsheets said "they scared me to death."

One key may be the client that owned the home she rented from him in Tempe. Hopefully, he knows she died and hope he would destroy any records if he can get into her computer. If anyone knows him or if he is reading please contact me privately.

In December 2015 she was visited by PD and told they knew about her ads and if saw again they would be back. She wanted to move but between illness and lack of money was unable to.

There are some false rumors going around that I believe she would want to have cleared up about her death. No, it was not suicide.

This is the final e-mail Misty send me on 2/21/2016 just over a week before her death. I thought worth sharing so folks will know the truth.

"Dave, Just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work in the industry. I realize sometimes it is a thankless job but know that I and others appreciate it. I don't have much time left here on earth so wanted to say goodbye and thank you. Plz if any one asks just tell them I fought a strong battle but lost. May you have all the best and live for today.
"Misty"

In an earlier e-mail she had vaguely mentioned a serious illness.
davephx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women