Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2016, 05:05 PM   #1
Dale Jr.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Pegging Suggestion

Guys, for those of you who enjoy pegging but can't find that special someone to fuck you up the ass, I have a suggestion. Find a nice provider you trust and ASK. You may be surprised buy what you find.
I have had some awesome experiences with girls who had never even heard of the practice. In fact all had been a little reluctant at first but every single one of them said they enjoyed it in the end. And for me it's always a real turn on to see them get turned on by the empowerment they feel.
I think the best way to go about it is to talk to someone you have seen a few times who you trust. Say something like, "you know how much you enjoy it when I fuck you up the ass? Well, I enjoy that too". Because it really does feel good when a beautiful woman hits the magic P-spot with a strap-on.
One more suggestion. Have your own equipment. If you are like me and enjoy the feeling of a prostate orgasm, I bet you have a few toys that can be used. Buy yourself a nice strap-on harness to complete the setup. Don't get one of the cheap ones that will cut into the skin of the generous girl who is fulfilling your fantasy. Get one with a nice padded back. You could also get one that holds a vibrating bullet that will stimulate her well.
I've had a couple girls refuse at first but after treating them like a princes a few times they eventually gave in.
Again, they said they loved it once they tried it.
One more thing that is VERY IMPORTANT. Be as squeaky clean as humanly possible. You don't want to show up with a dirty, hairy ass. You will never be asked back and probably be refused access in the future. Think of what you like to see when you perform Greek. A nice, clean, hairless ass.

I'm going to post this in the Dallas area as well as that's where I play.
I hope this sparks a discussion. Pegging is definitely something worth exploring and nothing to be embarrassed about discussing.
Dale Jr. is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 05:14 PM   #2
TerraLyn
Blessed

User ID: 10776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You are now the "Official" Spokesperson for this topic!
Guys ... take notes & listen up!
DJ knows how to do this the Right Way!
Kudos Babe!
TerraLyn is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 08:06 PM   #3
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

I firmly believe that men should also experience the pleasures of receiving anal penetration. I absolutely love receiving ass play and I love being on the giving end as well.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women