Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2016, 08:39 AM   #16
Lubeman
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

What's the difference between not giving a client bbbj and then letting him do daty? Just curious.
Lubeman is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 04:24 PM   #17
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

it's till oral fluids between each other
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 04:55 PM   #18
dhcharles
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubeman View Post
What's the difference between not giving a client bbbj and then letting him do daty? Just curious.
There are not a lot of serious STI's that can live in the front of mouth and on the tongue. Only one I can think of is herpes simplex type I, which is the normal cause of cold sores (fever blisters.). Herpes type I is occasionally known to infect genital areas as well.

And a few of us have herpes simplex type II (the usual genital kind) on our lips. So it could be theoretically passed on to genital region through DATY.

But generally, giving an STI from oral to oral or oral to genital contact is quite rare. Think it -- if kissing could spread these diseases, we'd have a even more of them around. I consider DATY and kissing about equal in risk.

Thus, the ladies are actually behaving logically when the want to perform covered BJ, but allow DATY.

Gonorrhea in particular seems to live in the throat (though usually in immunocompromised hosts) and thus providers are at risk when giving BBBJ. But its a pretty small risk, compared to all the others. Especially since most of the time we are asked or frankly prefer not to cum in her mouth.

Oral to genital or genital to oral, or oral to oral HIV infection is rare as hell, but not impossible. Usually occurs in the setting of additional infections or wounds that compromise the integrity of the skin or mucosa, thus allowing transmission.

HIV from a man to a woman is much more of a possible event for the woman since bare intercourse often results in micotears in the vaginal mucosa, and semen is FULL of HIV. DATY is less traumatic and there is less HIV in saliva. HIV from a woman to a man when having bare vaginal intercourse is also much less common, but still possible enough that it should not be risked.

Finally, anal is the most risk. Being on the receiving end is the most dangerous. But the penetrating penis also can get exposed as it turns out that rectal mucosa likes to bleed when fucked, at least a little.....
dhcharles is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 05:04 PM   #19
dhcharles
Premium Access

Encounters: 51
Default On second thought.....

A while back I had an experience with a very good outcome with CBJ that might change my mind. I brought my own favorite Durex Extra Sensitive condom and my date insisted on putting it on before anything happened.

So it went on with no spit inside, just the lube from the condom and then she proceeded to give very good BJ and DT.

Somehow, the condom really performed well. Sort of got very nicely plastered to my dick. CFS later felt as good as bare, at least this one time.

So it is possible.. Arguably, a GOOD BJ covered might decrease that letdown we all have between BBBJ and then when we apply the cover before CFS. I know its a let down for me sometimes. Just stops feeling right.....
dhcharles is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 07:01 PM   #20
MrNyceGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Nothing wrong with cbj. Hell, I want to do dato on a lady and try sticking my tongue up her ass, but will only do this with lube and a latex barrier. For me, its just the excitement I will get from sticking my tongue up her ass.

Im sure there are ladies out there that would be ok with it. I just have to ask.
MrNyceGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 06:47 PM   #21
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumars View Post
It has been my experience CBJ is an indicator the lady just doesn't like what she's doing! The "safety" thing is used to excuse her disdain. I am far, far away from a guy that gets off making anybody do something they don't want to do or like to do. As I told somebody a long time ago, I'd make a lousy play rapist. Don't even feel right spanking.

That is all. I approve this message.
Total bullshit. It really isn't up to you to decide why a provider does or does not do anything. "safety" is in fact a legitimate concern for providers. It is why we screen. It is why we try to weed out LE, men with bad intentions, and men who are not hygienic.

Every provider knows full well that providing BBBJ elevates her risk. Some of us choose to live with the added risk. Others choose to try to minimize their risk. More power to them.

Not wanting to share someone's STD (if they have one) doesn't mean she doesn't want to have sex with you. It simply means she wants to have sex with you without sharing your germs. So your germs have the right to be offended, not you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
The first class project in beginning Microbiology was to take a swab culture from inside of our own mouths and grow it in a petri dish. The dish was covered with different bacteria for everyone. We each picked out one colony, isolated it, and identified the bacteria as individual species.

Everyone had something different, and many had some very strange stuff. This is not the place to discuss what we found.

I did this experiment myself, so I think I differ with your statement concerning survival of bacteria in the mouth.

Brush your teeth, it helps with oral hygiene.

What do you think that film is on your teeth, sweets? Sorry, it is bacteria growing there.

JR
JR, you should look your microbiology teacher up and slap him or her for failing you.

MyNyceguy is exactly correct. Yes, you do indeed have a bacterial soup swimming in your mouth. Although the bacteria in your mouth is very bad for your teeth, they are very good for your immune system. The bacteria living in your mouth have adapted to living in an acidic environment. They have also adapted to living side by side with the other species of bacteria living in your mouth. However, the microbial world is a cut throat dog eat dog environment. Foreign bacteria do not survive well in such an environment. Your oral flora and fauna make up the first line of defense against foreign microbes.

This is in fact the reason why women (and gay men) are more susceptible to oral STD infections versus men and lesbians. The oral cavity, which is the only part exposed during DATY has a nice little defense system to prevent infection of gonorrhea, chlamydia, trich, and syphillis. The throat on the other hand, is not as well protected, and is more likely to provide a breeding ground for any nasties that are introduced there.

What it comes down to folks, is that the best thing to do is hobby within your comfort level. We are supposed to be having fun. Do the things you enjoy that you can live with. If what you do causes you to lose sleep at night, don't do it. Cover up, or don't cover up. Whatever makes you feel comfortable. And try not to worry too much about what others do or don't do. It never ends well.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 03:10 AM   #22
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

I prefer bbbj, but that's just me.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 10:06 PM   #23
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Would you rather be kissed by a provider who just gave a CBJ or BBBJ?
Neither
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 06:39 PM   #24
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
...What it comes down to folks, is that the best thing to do is hobby within your comfort level. We are supposed to be having fun. Do the things you enjoy that you can live with...
+1

Your other points were more specific but this deserves to be reiterated.
algrace is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women