Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2016, 07:25 PM   #46
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao.

There are various price ranges here. I don't understand why OP thinks anyone should reduce their rates. Find one more suitable to your budget or wait for specials. There are websites such as fling.com you might be able to meet someone for free, she might not do everything you like. Or go to a swinger club, some nights they allow single guys in.

As far as the clubs/bars scenes go, I used to go a lot but only hooked up with two guys. One looked like Dwayne Johnson (who I used to lust after) and the other was from England with the deepest blue eyes ever and he was charming (he was a smooth talker lol. Or perhaps it was the accent). Ended up dating the first one for six months and the other one was just visiting but we are buddies on social networks lol.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 10:11 PM   #47
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
The hobby is a luxury, a HOBBY. If you want to partake..you pay luxury prices. This is not the Vagina flea market.

Find someone in your price range and have fun...if not, save your pennies and see someone else. It's not rocket science. I think you guys forget, that most of us spend at least half of our donation on a hotel or incall to take care of you. Get over it and stop whinning.. it is not attractive.
Vagina flea market . . . BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 10:41 PM   #48
FootWorshipLover
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

Oh, good grief.. Yeah, there are plenty of $500/hour girls that I'd love to play with that are out of my price range, but if someone is willing to pay what someone asks, nobody has the right to tell them to charge less.

Now, if someone complains that nobody wants to pay them x dollars for a session, then by all means, let them know what you think.
FootWorshipLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 10:45 PM   #49
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
You are so full of shit... lol.

I have been the sole provider of my family from the beginning. Trust me...that shit is expensive. I pay for everything I need or want. Unless, of course, it is a gift and well I am sure that you don't pay for your own gifts either.

You REALLY need to get out and meet some ladies who actually take care of their shit and maybe you wouldn't be so jaded.

Luv ya!

Round of applause!
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 12:50 AM   #50
johnniewalkerblack
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

Honestly, the price points are fine. But, I believe that many hobbyists are feeling that they are not getting the quality of service that should go along with that price.

Many of the ladies are fine with their service and pricing, but, with some other ladies, I thinks some guys are feeling that they are getting a Backpage experience at an inflated price. Thus, the hobbyist starts complaining about the price because he wasn't satisfied with the session.
johnniewalkerblack is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 10:17 AM   #51
tornado82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
The former stripper in me likes to twerk and shake ass to the song
Brilliant!
tornado82 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 03:04 PM   #52
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack View Post
Honestly, the price points are fine. But, I believe that many hobbyists are feeling that they are not getting the quality of service that should go along with that price.

Many of the ladies are fine with their service and pricing, but, with some other ladies, I thinks some guys are feeling that they are getting a Backpage experience at an inflated price. Thus, the hobbyist starts complaining about the price because he wasn't satisfied with the session.
Your comment makes tons of sense. There are some ladies with no passion, no devotion to the d!ck, or interest. Luckily, there are many of us with great BCD Passion!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 05:36 PM   #53
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
Your comment makes tons of sense. There are some ladies with no passion, no devotion to the d!ck, or interest. Luckily, there are many of us with great BCD Passion!

You've got that right, my beautiful Eva! And Mr. johnniewalkerblack! The ones that just "phone it in" or practice their "dead fish" impression, or; as Eva so eloquently put it; "no devotion to the dick", lol; should be weeded out, no matter how hot they are. Or at least just accept a donation for what their services are worth, about 40 bucks maybe!

A passionate woman who truly loves providing and wants to please, can give her man the experience he deserves. Each client is a VIP, from the first contact to the clear directions, the hour spent preparing yourself for him, the warm greeting, to the Presidential, sensual BCD; (with emphasis on YOUR needs, wants and desires); clean incall with proper necessities, to the gracious and warm goodbye.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 05:40 PM   #54
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Well, since I'm really handsome and have an ok looking body, I feel that should entitle me to a discount. Each individual hobbyist is just as different as every provider. Given that I'm easier on the eyes, and have a beautiful cock that is the perfect feel good size, I should get half off every appointment.

Just saying.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 05:50 PM   #55
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Well, since I'm really handsome and have an ok looking body, I feel that should entitle me to a discount. Each individual hobbyist is just as different as every provider. Given that I'm easier on the eyes, and have a beautiful cock that is the perfect feel good size, I should get half off every appointment.

Just saying.

LOL! I love that! Just send a full body pic with every appointment request and state your case. It might just work!
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 06:06 PM   #56
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Well I'm old n ugly and quik n little. I feel I should be getting half off of every appointment. Or, maybe just pick a lady in my price range

And, I'm pretty sure a lady can charge what she wants and nobody will force a dude to go see her.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women