Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Coed Discussions - New Mexico
test
Coed Discussions - New Mexico Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70698
biomed162445
Yssup Rider60303
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48414
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41374
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35776
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2016, 03:05 PM   #1
hammerman
Registered Member

Encounters: 6
Default Drama with Cameron

So here is my story. I contacted Cameron yesterday in the hopes of seeing her for 2 hours today. Unfortunately I found out this morning that my dad who had been in the hospital had gotten worse and was going to need surgery. Now I know this sounds like a BS story to get out of a meeting but unfortunately it's true. I guess that's what she thought so she demanded I pay her $250 dollars on some sketchy app I've never heard or she would black list me and put my name up on sites to worn other providers. She said that if I can prove my emergency is real she might allow me to reschedule. I send her a screen shot of the email my mom sent my family. She said I had to have given her 24 hours notice to cancel and that it said so on her website. I checked her site then sent her a screen shot showing that it says nothing about 24 hours just not last minute. I'd given her 7 hours notice but she said it had to have been 24. She said she had gotten a hotel because of me but I didn't believe her becouse I had wanted a time earlier in the day but she had said she was booked at the time. After many texts being of being called a lyer and pleading with her not to slander me online we got noware. So here I am, i'm sure she is an excellent provider and she is justified on a lot of levels but she has made a terrible day that was supposed to be fun worse. I just wanted to have my side of the story told.
hammerman is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 03:33 PM   #2
NativeinNM
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Cameron who? Link?
NativeinNM is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 03:39 PM   #3
hammerman
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

She just put up ads these last few days: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=119370
hammerman is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 06:23 PM   #4
jj2301
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default I'd say she deserves equal time

She should get to tell her side of things, if she's interested in doing so.

That said, if Cameron can't empathize with someone having an ailing relative and needing to be there, I'd sure as heck never want to meet her. Life is full of things we have absolutely no control over and medical emergencies are certainly one of them.
jj2301 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 06:39 PM   #5
Blizzard787
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

stuff happens........

I had an appt once that I made 4hrs in advance with YL in Denver. Throughout the day I started running a fever. Ended up canceling and the YL will try and collect a 75 cancellation fee next time (if ever) i see her. Shes says I should have kept the appt and gave her the flu............

I'm just guessing....but I doubt she will ever collect that fee.
Blizzard787 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 07:16 PM   #6
freewilly1079
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

She did the same to me. She never confirmed the appointment and then acused me of cancelling late and demanded money.
freewilly1079 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 10:21 PM   #7
Sexy Cameron
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 119370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerman View Post
So here is my story. I contacted Cameron yesterday in the hopes of seeing her for 2 hours today. Unfortunately I found out this morning that my dad who had been in the hospital had gotten worse and was going to need surgery. Now I know this sounds like a BS story to get out of a meeting but unfortunately it's true. I guess that's what she thought so she demanded I pay her $250 dollars on some sketchy app I've never heard or she would black list me and put my name up on sites to worn other providers. She said that if I can prove my emergency is real she might allow me to reschedule. I send her a screen shot of the email my mom sent my family. She said I had to have given her 24 hours notice to cancel and that it said so on her website. I checked her site then sent her a screen shot showing that it says nothing about 24 hours just not last minute. I'd given her 7 hours notice but she said it had to have been 24. She said she had gotten a hotel because of me but I didn't believe her becouse I had wanted a time earlier in the day but she had said she was booked at the time. After many texts being of being called a lyer and pleading with her not to slander me online we got noware. So here I am, i'm sure she is an excellent provider and she is justified on a lot of levels but she has made a terrible day that was supposed to be fun worse. I just wanted to have my side of the story told.
I understand things happen but its how you handle the situation at hand. In my mind why are you making a appointment when you know your father is in the hospital? You made a two hour appointment with me and I put off other gentlemen to accommodate you. When I am visiting a city I only have time for few appointments because of travel time. I have to eat also my kitty needs breaks in between so I only take few appointments a day and I'm picky. So a two hour break is a long period of my time taken. I live on a strict schedule. I have had a cancelation fee on my website for 5 years it just keeps time wasters away from me because my time is valuable. I enjoy what I do. We talked of wine and it sounded fun. I love fun. Just as much as good wine and great company.

This morning I arrived at 2am unpacked it was 3am before I had my room prepared for fun times. I knew I couldn't get into my room early and have enough time to get ready for you so I came early another $150 a night. Which we confirmed and chatted until almost 9 pm. First text I read this morning is I'm sorry my dad is in the hospital. I have to cancel. But you have known for days he's been sick and stated just now. Then I tell you I have a cancelation fee. Also I understand things happen and that I will be here until Sunday to make it up to me and reschedule. Then you flip out on me. You failed the test. I am a scorpio. I like to test and big tease. Also sex addict lol Saying I am going to extort you but you did it to yourself so RED FLAG AND WARNING!!!!!! LADIES BEWARE OF THIS TIME WASTER AND VERY RUDE MAN DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! Hammerman http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=302193 I will send you his contact information my number is 480-274-7858 Please feel free to contact me 24/7! For anything! In my whole time in the hobby which I am 34 years old I don't play games. I have never met someone as nasty as you! I was going to cancel my whole trip and go see my family in Colorado Springs and say fuck it all but I got to see two great wonderful men today and it is why I don't let one bad apple ruin it for everyone. I also spent the day at the park while you were harassing me through text messages all day while your poor dying father is in the hospital and writing complaints on me Pleaseeeee and Thank you for this lesson. At least other people will read the drama you bring to the table and stay the fuck away from you. Snapchat is a verified national site I accept snapcash daily its fun send naughty videos and I also have gentlemen pay me through that app to have naughty FaceTime and webcam shows its a wonderful discreet site nobody even gets a real name.

Also Freewilly you canceled our 9pm appointment to night to jump on the I hate Cameron band wagon but your on here complaining when you were suppose to be fucking my throat very stupid when you could of been having fun but your lost not mine. In end of the day I have had a blast!

Now I am jumping in the tub and soaking my tight pussy and get some rest for some morning sex! Sweet dreams of never having my sweet tight squirting pussy You can just read the reviews lmao
Sexy Cameron is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 08:15 AM   #8
wishbone2263
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Saw Cameron yesterday. Will post review. She is one of the sweetest providers I've had the pleasure of meeting. Very well mannered and well spoken. This guy is off his rocker.
wishbone2263 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 11:18 AM   #9
beyondthere
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

He said, she said. The truth is somewhere in the middle.

I have not seen Cameron but I know she has been a quality provider around for a very long time. She first started coming here with some lovely ladies from Michigan who have both since retired. I hope to someday see her and I hope this incident does not keep her from returning.

Everyone chill. This is supposed to be about having fun right?
beyondthere is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 07:50 PM   #10
Sexy Cameron
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 119370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awwww thank you gents. Wishbone can't wait until tomorrow to be ur dirty cum slut sucking Whore lol I have been traveling though New Mexico for few years you can't keep me away from this enchanting beautiful city����don't worry I still love the men I've meet before and the sexy gents who our my new found friends thank you for all love and support ����it means a lot to me because I love the hobby and wish others had same expectations of hobby as I do. also for all text messages of support u guys rock love u long time������back to the fun tomorrow is my last day here ����
Sexy Cameron is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women