Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2016, 09:49 AM   #1
Iloveabigasd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33
Default Who else hates NC/NS? how do you handle it

I've had 2 misfires over the past 2 days. 1 provider couldn't help what happen. Hotel out of rooms. Go figure. That was a first. The 2nd provider just decided not to say or do anything and leave me in the parking lot like a dumb ass. Question is... how do you handle it? I don't want to blast her all over the forum but damn she could've sent a text or something.
Iloveabigasd is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 10:22 AM   #2
mr666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

You can if you want. But just move on. There are plenty of other providers ready and willing to take your money and fuck your brains out.
mr666 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 10:36 AM   #3
lex442
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

If I have waited for 15-20 minutes and have not heard from them then I leave. Not going to be waiting around.
lex442 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 10:37 AM   #4
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Unless you're in an accident, NC/ NS are selfish, arrogant and rude, no nice way of putting it.

I've never done that to anyone, not even in Civilian Life.

However, there are a few members on here who have NC/NS me and other ladies

If you can't make it or change your mind for any reason, just a simple " I can't make our appointment " is sufficient, enough.
No questions asked.
Then move on
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 10:43 AM   #5
Iloveabigasd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Yea I waited about 20 minutes. I felt pretty stupid cause like he said plenty providers would've taken my money with a smile
Iloveabigasd is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 10:43 AM   #6
Guest092816
Account Disabled

User ID: 299425
My ECCIE Reviews

Very well put Chula...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr666 View Post
You can if you want. But just move on. There are plenty of other providers ready and willing to take your money and fuck your brains out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella View Post
Unless you're in an accident, NC/ NS are selfish, arrogant and rude, no nice way of putting it.

I've never done that to anyone, not even in Civilian Life.

However, there are a few members on here who have NC/NS me and other ladies.

If you can't make it or change your mind for any reason, just a simple " I can't make our appointment " is sufficient, enough.
No questions asked.
Then move on
Guest092816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 10:44 AM   #7
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveabigasd View Post
I've had 2 misfires over the past 2 days. 1 provider couldn't help what happen. Hotel out of rooms. Go figure. That was a first. The 2nd provider just decided not to say or do anything and leave me in the parking lot like a dumb ass. Question is... how do you handle it? I don't want to blast her all over the forum but damn she could've sent a text or something.
I handle them by putting them on my special " Arrogant Azzhole / DNS List "

What really sux is when you see them posting online or worse, ( if a member ) they write a review, or ( if a provder ) they get a new review , right after they NC/NS you. Same Day.
LOL
Yep, Those types are " special "

Word gets around on who these special characters are.
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 10:44 AM   #8
p98397
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

My thought? Post it up on the boards. We tards need to know which ladies don't respect our time.
p98397 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 10:48 AM   #9
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveabigasd View Post

I don't want to blast her all over the forum.
Why not?
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 11:58 AM   #10
cr76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr666 View Post

My sentiments exactly - You can come put her on blast or pm her, but it's usually best to just move on at least you saved money. I rather be no called no showed then has a session where your left with buyer's remorse and nothing went your way.

Should you put her on blast in coed, just make sure your 100% in the right, cause we have seen NC/NS blasts backfire.
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 12:06 PM   #11
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

I think a simple ncns warning in alerts is certainly merited in these situations.

Maybe not for the first lady, but for the second one for sure.

I will tell you that we do not suffer ncns lightly as providers, and most ladies will post about one the very first time it happens. Also, if the lady in question sees that alert posted about her and she is a genuine lady who just happened to have one day of inconsideration it might make her realize like, "Oh shit, I need to get my act together." Maybe she would even contact you to make it up and offer you a free session.

(I once got placed in a situation, bc I was sharing my in-call space and the lady I was sharing with totally screwed me over and locked me out. I ended up having to cancel on the gent, felt so bad about it, that later when I had my in-call situation locked down, I offered him a make-up session.)

So, I would highly suggest posting time wasters in the alerts section from now on.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 07:37 PM   #12
jojodancer15
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella View Post
However, there are a few members on here who have NC/NS me and other ladies
Oh well, that's their loss!! More time for the rest of us
jojodancer15 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 09:47 PM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
I think a simple ncns warning in alerts is certainly merited in these situations.

Maybe not for the first lady, but for the second one for sure.

I will tell you that we do not suffer ncns lightly as providers, and most ladies will post about one the very first time it happens. Also, if the lady in question sees that alert posted about her and she is a genuine lady who just happened to have one day of inconsideration it might make her realize like, "Oh shit, I need to get my act together." Maybe she would even contact you to make it up and offer you a free session.

(I once got placed in a situation, bc I was sharing my in-call space and the lady I was sharing with totally screwed me over and locked me out. I ended up having to cancel on the gent, felt so bad about it, that later when I had my in-call situation locked down, I offered him a make-up session.)

So, I would highly suggest posting time wasters in the alerts section from now on.
NCNS is not alert worthy. I just move on to disappoint another lady when NCNS happens.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 10:18 PM   #14
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

I say wait another 24 hrs to get her story, then if it's bullshit, post her name here on this thread.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 03:11 PM   #15
p98397
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Politely, I must disagree. NCNS is blatant disrespect for the recipient of said NCNS (be it Provider or Client). In my mind, post it up right away in Co-ed (it isn't an alert) and let the perpetrator of the NCNS clear their own reputation.

NCNS in the professional world more often than not results in termination. Most here claim to be professionals (be it Provider or Client) and, as such, should observe the same courtesies.
p98397 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women