Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163086
Yssup Rider60729
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36847
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2016, 03:26 PM   #16
BlasphemousBaphomet
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonncho22 View Post
First off your lifespan in MMA is short, secondly the fighters make pennies compared to boxing. Connor hyped up that fight against RDA and sold so many tickets, it was the first million dollar disclosed purse by Zuffa. Connor stated he stood to make almost $10 million after pay per view and endorsements. Only reason he accepted that fight against a 170 lber. Connor got cocky and didnt stick to his game plan, he would stayed on the outside and pointed Diaz to death he would of won. He got too close and tagged and felt the power of someone two weight classes above him. It was a no lose situation for hiim, he made millions and still keeps his belt.
Yup and he said also that he wants Diaz again.
BlasphemousBaphomet is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 03:27 PM   #17
BlasphemousBaphomet
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
I disagree
That's cool and at least the conversation is happening! I'm excited to see the interest in the sport here!
Old 03-13-2016, 03:32 PM   #18
BlasphemousBaphomet
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
McGregor gassed.

He was beating the living shit out of Diaz in the first round, had zero problem establishing his range, and then he gassed.

dos Anjos is shorter and thicker than McGregor. There is no reason to believe he would have a better gas tank at 155 than Conor and I believe he would have an extremely difficult time shooting on McGregor and turning it into a ground fight. On their feet and at McGregor's range dos Anjos gets butchered. His only shot is to be a blanket and groundfuck McGregor. I didn't see enough from Mendes to believe McGregor is especially susceptible to that.

Diaz is a totally different fight than dos Anjos, and not just because of the extra 15 pounds. Diaz is long. He can hang with Conor on his feet, take a huge beating, and as long as he can wait McGregor out he can submit him. To me the key is wearing Conor out physically and being able to absorb the inevitable punishment that goes along with it.

I think McGregor was preparing for an opponent that would not be comfortable in his (Conor's) range and who wouldn't be able to touch him on his feet. I also believe he could hurt dos Anjos and get him out of there relatively early. dos Anjos has been knocked out before and McGregor has superb accuracy and elite power at either featherweight or lightweight.

I think this slows the hype-train and forces McGregor back down to lightweight if not 145. He's a great fighter though. Unbelievable hands and perfect timing/accuracy.

No?
Good thoughts! The thing McGregor was saying repeatedly in the press conf was how he couldn't believe how Diaz was able to take the punch. If he wants to be successful in the heavier divisions he'll have to pace himself and pick his shots better. Again though I was not surprised I think he's a good fighter and can do ok in that division if he gets the right game plan. I'm not convinced how much of a shot he can take though. Time will tell.
Old 03-13-2016, 03:33 PM   #19
BlasphemousBaphomet
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
Speaking of hype, I miss our funnin in the review section whew!
Thing 1
Old 03-13-2016, 03:33 PM   #20
BlasphemousBaphomet
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Thing 2 lol
Old 03-13-2016, 07:19 PM   #21
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlasphemousBaphomet View Post
That's cool and at least the conversation is happening!
As pleasing as a $300 handjob whew
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 01:34 PM   #22
Next Best Thing
BANNED

If I get stuck in the house working all night I'll probably throw the fights on.

I have zero interest in Neil Magny and I think Mir vs Hunt is not going to be entertaining because the styles completely clash and one or the other probably get completely dominated.

I do hate Bec Hyatt very very badly and am praying to God that Seohee Ham somehow pulverizes her. Ham is like a midget though.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 06:55 PM   #23
BlasphemousBaphomet
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
As pleasing as a $300 handjob whew
Carlos don't lie brother you know you and Dom cuddle up and watch UFC together and I bet I know your fav fighter. Hold up .. give me a minute. It's gotta be Sage Northcutt! Am I right? Tell the truth bro. You both have that blonde hair, like California surfer look going on!! Plus neither of you can really fight you're more of the talking type. Hey tell ya what the next time I see you I'm going to make sure to introduce myself buddy! Now go ahead there are like 30 threads you have to attend to for the next 6 hours before bed tonight - they NEEED you dude go take care of it. I assure you I do care and will be back on in a week or two to read the diatribe you leave for me. Promise don't think I'm blowing you off.
Old 03-24-2016, 06:56 PM   #24
BlasphemousBaphomet
Gaining Momentum

Word is they're fighting again UFC 200 the rematch!!!

What do you guys think?
Old 03-24-2016, 06:57 PM   #25
BlasphemousBaphomet
Gaining Momentum

One more thing I read somewhere that they're very close to legalizing MMA in NY!
Old 03-24-2016, 09:35 PM   #26
buffalomw10
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

Quote:
One more thing I read somewhere that they're very close to legalizing MMA in NY!
It's a done deal , MMA is legal in NY.
buffalomw10 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 05:59 AM   #27
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Carlos don't lie brother you know you and Dom cuddle up and watch UFC together and I bet I know your fav fighter. Hold up .. give me a minute. It's gotta be Sage Northcutt! Am I right? Tell the truth bro. You both have that blonde hair, like California surfer look going on!! Plus neither of you can really fight you're more of the talking type. Hey tell ya what the next time I see you I'm going to make sure to introduce myself buddy! Now go ahead there are like 30 threads you have to attend to for the next 6 hours before bed tonight - they NEEED you dude go take care of it. I assure you I do care and will be back on in a week or two to read the diatribe you leave for me. Promise don't think I'm blowing you off.
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 06:01 AM   #28
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 06:47 AM   #29
Ceremony
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I haven't watched a MMA fight in some time. I miss the old days when there wasn't weight classes.
Ceremony is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women