Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162960
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453267
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48564
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42216
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36573
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2016, 07:30 PM   #1
Eccie_award
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Confused

I was not going to write anything, but this week alone I have multiple texts and PMs, which have been ignored. Im confused, lol. Hobby world struggles. What may I be doing wrong. Share some wisdom people.

- EA
Eccie_award is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 07:48 PM   #2
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Tax season. Just as some of you have some extra money to spend, keeping some of us busy enough, some ladies decide to take time away from the hobby in a less conventional way (work just when they really have to).

Another possibility is illness. People have been under the weather lately, horrible allergy season.

Hope your luck changes soon!

Camille
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 08:26 PM   #3
Eccie_award
Valued Poster

Lol, yes. Makes sense. But im speaking on providers who have replied back once, then ignore, or post saying they are available.. I feel like the geek in h.s. passing out love letters. Haha. No love. Thanks for replying.
Old 03-09-2016, 08:27 PM   #4
EnticeOrchids
Ultimate Companion

User ID: 543488
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 This weather is grody!!
EnticeOrchids is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 03:58 AM   #5
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 211

Just to add...

Spring break is just around the corner and many will be changing their patterns accordingly.

SF
SpursFan is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 06:04 AM   #6
John4229
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Speaking from my own experience on ECCIE ... being a new customer and having few/no reviews makes providers skittish. You're a higher risk of a no-show (or worse) than others, so your inquiries may get bumped to the bottom of the queue if they have an inbound request from a better known customer.

Start with some of the newbie-friendly ones (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1197311) and build a reputation for being a good client (be on time, play by the rules, no haggling over price or asking for things that are off the menu) and that will change. But it takes a while.
John4229 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 06:12 AM   #7
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

If you are texting someone who doesn't already know you, imo you should first or simultaneously also send a PM, referring to your cell phone number used to test. In the PM, you must include all requested info that the provider has listed.

Otherwise, likely you won't get a quick or even any reply to either the text or the pm on a timely basis.

Also, best if you can first choose ladies with well-regarded TCB skills.

Personally, if I don't get replies on a more or less timely basis, my Plans B and C are engaged very quickly.

And if Plan A fails to respond at all, my TDL adjustment kicks in, too.

I don't know what other gents' budgets might be, but quite often my hobby budget might turn into an excursion to Steinmart or a spa visit.

= = = = =

By chance, I saw this post (below) in the next thread I opened. Miss Orchids is very direct in expressing her frustration with folks who cannot follow her simple directions about contacts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.* View Post
Now wtf is going on here you ask?? We got us some numbskulls that are apparently illiterate. Now look here busters, I'm a semi-nice lady but my true down fall is not having patience for idiocy(only a downfall to some) I've spelled it out I've ignored you and you still don't get it. I don't set appts on Twitter or anywhere else, I don't answer half ass messages or PM's without all the simple info I ask for, and I defiantly don't respond to threats!! So get your shit together motherfuckers!! Read my showcase!! Read a fucking book, idgaf, don't message me dumb shit over and over expecting to get different fucking results. I'm fucking stubborn as fuck!! Just do what I ask and no one gets a new one ripped before 9am. So soooorrrry for the fellas that handle their shit!! I'm goin back to bed now goodnight��
= = = = =

Ms. O, you have every right to be be "expressive!" Sweetheart.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 09:02 AM   #8
Eccie_award
Valued Poster

Hey, THANKS everyone! I really believe it may be the fact i have one review, because the providers, whom i have contacted, had ads posted in the SNATCH section that day.

Are the eccie providers very buisness minded, must i only msg them with the info they ask of first, or can i treat them as regular females and send them questions before we hop into buisness matters?

I know for sure i have five good references. Lol. But i manage to not get that far.
Old 03-10-2016, 09:29 AM   #9
SanAntonman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I dint know what you mean if pros are business minded. ..if the girl dont tect you back within a 10-15 munute period, go on to the next one. Dont overthink it, she might be fucking while your there texting... get over it and go on to the next one. Thats the way business works around this jungle .
SanAntonman is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 09:37 AM   #10
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie_award View Post
Hey, THANKS everyone! I really believe it may be the fact i have one review, because the providers, whom i have contacted, had ads posted in the SNATCH section that day.

Are the eccie providers very buisness minded, must i only msg them with the info they ask of first, or can i treat them as regular females and send them questions before we hop into buisness matters?

I know for sure i have five good references. Lol. But i manage to not get that far.

Let's just say that it's sexy as hell when the first pm you send us contain the info we asked from you in our showcase, website, or ad....
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 10:35 PM   #11
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

ALWAYS, follow the advice of CK1942. I write as a (what) 12+ year tard on this site. You'll notice the advice is non-judgmental and commonsense protective..
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 11:20 PM   #12
Eccie_award
Valued Poster

Hey, thanks again, another question is there a No A.A. thread stating the no AA providers? No eccie provider blatantly has no AA on their showcase page.

I have gotten the go ahead ahead from say, two eccie providers, but once i arrive to the general area and call for the specific location, the providers ask for my race. Then there's the No AA or no response.

Im an optimistic person so i laugh it off and move on, but no on likes their time wasted..Should AA be placed in the initial email?
Old 03-11-2016, 05:53 AM   #13
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Bro. Willen, thanks and I kinda blush at the compliment.

Bro. E_a, you may have a point there about self-description. Cannot hurt if in an initial inquiry, in addtion to all the info the lady requests, you include your age, your physical condition, race, build and facial hair condition, plus, the amount of time you are requesting. Definitely do not include any sex or money conditions at this stage of the process.
ck1942 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women