Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2016, 12:05 PM   #31
WNPT
BANNED

opening post because, some are undercover for the oil company and used as human tool
WNPT is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 03:37 PM   #32
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Because too many idiots think every sex worker MUST be drugged, tortured, and forced into it. Heaven forbid they would actually want to be KNOWLEDGEABLE about things before over reacting.

I remember being out to dinner with one of the ladies who has become a very close friend. This was a professional date fairly early in our history, and since it was her birthday I wanted to take her someplace a little special--it was at one of the fanciest restaurants in DC and we were on our way to the Kennedy Center with concert tickets. The Matre' D stopped by at the end of the meal and pointed with his chin towards another couple across the room and essentially said, "I wish we had more clientele like you and your wife. Look at those two! I wish I didn't have to let them in here!"

The couple he was referring to was an ambassador and his daughter.

I really wish that DHS and a bunch of others would get their focus on the actual trafficked people--sex workers or otherwise--and pimps who use threats & violence to control ladies. Leave the truly mutually conceptual folks alone. No, we don't need saving from ourselves!
I don't think they really care except it gets such good headlines and they seem so heroic busting international sex traffickers. Otherwise, they are just another version of the vice squad, and subject to negative stereotypes.
Better to create a mountain out of a molehill, and something everyone can condemn and feel righteous about, and morally superior.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 04:37 PM   #33
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I don't think they really care except it gets such good headlines and they seem so heroic busting international sex traffickers. Otherwise, they are just another version of the vice squad, and subject to negative stereotypes.
Better to create a mountain out of a molehill, and something everyone can condemn and feel righteous about, and morally superior.
I think you are absolutely correct about this.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 04:51 PM   #34
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by N6_in_the_village View Post
Too bad your story appears on fake websites that specialize in posting not-news stories about unreal non-events that are made up and never actually happened.

Or, I don't know, maybe the story you quote, and the story about the armed faction of American scientologists who have taken control of and are holding hostages at ............ are totally real, LOL

http://realnewsrightnow.com/2015/07/...meras-by-2016/
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth District has ordered Marriott International, an American diversified hospitality company, to remove pinhole cameras installed in shower-heads from all of its U.S. properties by early 2016.

http://realnewsrightnow.com/2016/01/...l-aqsa-mosque/
A heavily armed faction of Scientologists -many of whom are believed to be American, have taken control of the al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem and are holding an unspecified number of hostages inside, Brigader General Moti Almoz, spokesman for the Israeli Defense Forces, said during a press briefing this morning.
The lawsuit did happen though
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 05:19 PM   #35
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default Prostitutes/whatever definition Illegal business all states

all websites promoting Prostitution Illegal.Human trafflicking make Illegal business look bad. Prostitution services for exchange for money.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 03:05 AM   #36
kellie_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 230227
My ECCIE Reviews

Sad that people are being trained to judge and stereotype. We should be educating our employees, not brainwashing them.

I've had messier hotel rooms from childhood family vacations rather than now! Sad how some people just assume...
kellie_love is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women