Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42376
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36780
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-29-2016, 01:38 PM   #16
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post
Yes, I was referring to the short reviews. It's a review of your time. Typing our your thoughts as they happened is creative writing 101 ...

(time taken to write that.....two minutes if that...on a cellphone)
But you did not write that you were "referring to the short reviews." I allowed for that benefit of the doubt. You wrote, "it does not take that much time to post a review."

I responded that for some reviewers it does, in fact, take a not insignificant amount of time. I cited my own experience writing reviews as example.

I fail to see how you being able to type fast on your cellphone has any relevance to my disagreement with your original claim.

And maybe you need a refresher course if you think "typing out your thoughts as they happened" is creative writing 101.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 02:55 PM   #17
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Review specials most certainly don't work as many do fail to come through writing them, and I personally usually pass if the special only takes place on a follow up visit, however if I want to see someone I will usually go the standard rate anyhow. Not saying other guys don't do this, and perhaps they do follow through with a repeat visit if special is only given on a follow up. Lot of guys might see that as having to book two sessions however.

Best way I have seen is offer a special for limited time, and before the client leaves after seeing you, ask them to do a review. For myself, if I had a good time, and if she asks nicely for one, I'll write a review and state recieved special. Then tell guys to see her before the rates go back up if they had been curious before. I usually get good feedback and pms telling me thanks for the recommendation and that she had a special going on since guys do miss ads (I know I do). Lots of guys don't pull the trigger at normal rates for various reasons, but a special can push one over the edge. Just an observation but I know I've done that many times with girls I have wanted to see in the past (especially during aspd days where I was looking for a regular and testing the market...not so much anymore as I have slowed down a bit) and I also see it in reviews a lot when someone said they were sure glad they pulled the trigger on a special or something along those lines. The special doesn't have to be that much. Seen girls offer on a specific day of the week, or for one week only, etc. Try new things and see if they work out. Just give notice if you're running one.

Either way, set it up how you want. Not saying the other ways don't work that is stated here. Perhaps if a guy likes you enough at the going rate, they'll come back and get their special on a second visit. If not no harm, they paid the regular rate and moved on. There are plenty ways to successfully market. Perhaps try both and see what had most returns. Most importantly, have fun!
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 03:04 PM   #18
JustCallMe_G
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 327880
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Grey View Post
Review specials most certainly don't work, and I personally usually pass if the special only takes place on a follow up visit.

Best way I have seen is offer a special, and before the client leaves ask to do a review. For myself, if I had a good time esepcially, I'll write a review and state recieved special. Then tell guys to see her before the rates go back up. I usually get good feedback and pms telling me thanks for the recommendation and that she had a special going on. Lots of guys don't pull the trigger at normal rates, but a special can push one over the edge. Just an observation but I know I've done that many times with girls I have wanted to see.

Either way, set it up how you want. Not saying the other ways don't work. Most importantly, have fun!
No pressure at all!
JustCallMe_G is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 03:22 PM   #19
NavyManSA2004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMariah View Post
Of having review specials and not receiving a review?

LOL.
Sorry that happened.

Only options are: don't have review specials - and/or don't see that guy again.

that said, you're obviously attractive enough not to need review specials - IMHO.
NavyManSA2004 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 03:51 PM   #20
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMe_G View Post
That's just people taking advantage. Specials should be like gifts, if you give them, don't expect anything in return.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Arriana Grey~ View Post
Yassssssss! I offer a "2nd date's a charm" discount! If they enjoy themselves the first time, I offer them 50 off the second time (and only the second time :P special! Just for being "loyal" at least once

Review specials are not a for sure thing. Clients who don't do reviews in general are NOT going to start doing it for YOU....or anyone if that's not their thing. BUT you best believe they will TELL you they will so they get that special!

IF YOU FEEL YOU MUST run a review special, check that they do indeed write reviews then ask them politely to do it within 3-4 days. Thank them when they do and everyone is happy. (seeing that the session went smoothly)

I PERSONALLY do not offer them. I feel it's somewhat an obligation and I dislike feeling obligated so I wouldn't want someone else to feel it either.

Good luck to you!
+2
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 10:15 PM   #21
4funn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
This is not necessarily true. Some gents spend quite a bit of time crafting a review, especially if the session was excellent.
I personally spend 60+ minutes on each review I write.
+1
4funn is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 02:44 PM   #22
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep Herder View Post
You live and learn.
Except for the ones that do not.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 03:20 PM   #23
Mature210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

To get a special rate for a review special, but not write a review, is a bastardly thing to do, but I will not do a review special if it's only offered on the second visit. I've read too many examples where money is given up front for future sessions, but they never occur. I'm one of those men who writes reviews for both exceptional and for terrible sessions, but not always for meh sessions - but I always write reviews the same day when I get a review special rate.

If I were a provider, I think I'd approach this in a manner similar to wanting recent references before I see a potential client. If you don't have recent reviews, then I'm not going to give you a review special. I would only target men who've shown their willingness to write reviews.
Mature210 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 03:23 PM   #24
Joe Buck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

If your gonna offer specials as some have suggested, offer it more as a loyalty reward rather than in exchange for a review. I have had a few ladies who enjoy my time as much as I enjoy theirs offer me a grandfathered rate to keep me coming back. Many times (if reviews are what you are looking for) you can get them simply by asking the gent as you give him a hug and a kiss and send him on his way.
Joe Buck is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 03:45 PM   #25
Mature210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Buck View Post
If your gonna offer specials as some have suggested, offer it more as a loyalty reward rather than in exchange for a review. I have had a few ladies who enjoy my time as much as I enjoy theirs offer me a grandfathered rate to keep me coming back. Many times (if reviews are what you are looking for) you can get them simply by asking the gent as you give him a hug and a kiss and send him on his way.
+1. I have a couple of favorites that I see more often because they give me preferred (or returning) customer special rates.
Mature210 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women