Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161573
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48036
pyramider46370
bambino40742
CryptKicker37134
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2016, 02:29 AM   #1
Sweet Dreamy Holly
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 330027
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default How long in advance have you set an appointment with a provider?

I this guy on here who set an appointment in January with me a week in advance. Then it felt like he had the intentions of requiring me to talk to him ALL WEEK, ALL DAY, EACH DAY. And because I did not he did not keep his appointment. Today he hit me u and I tell him there's a NCNS fee which he agrees to. And then when asked when he wanted to get together he tells me th 19, 20, 21, or 22 of this month.

Am I wrong in thonking that he's really just being a pain in the butt? Or what? I'm fairly new here and would like some honest feed back.
Sweet Dreamy Holly is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 06:29 AM   #2
Guest072918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

That guy is a time waster and you should avoid him. I book ladies in advance all the time, sometimes a couple of weeks depending on my personal schedule and carving out time for the hobby. But, I don't pester her in between. If the appointment is booked more than 2 weeks in advance, such as a lady touring, I'll send a short note to confirm a week before, then again the day before. Nothing more. I don't have the time, and neither does the lady.
Guest072918 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 06:39 AM   #3
jayinric
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodford View Post
That guy is a time waster and you should avoid him. I book ladies in advance all the time, sometimes a couple of weeks depending on my personal schedule and carving out time for the hobby. But, I don't pester her in between. If the appointment is booked more than 2 weeks in advance, such as a lady touring, I'll send a short note to confirm a week before, then again the day before. Nothing more. I don't have the time, and neither does the lady.
I agree. I'll book a week or so out if I'm travelling, or if there is a lady I want to meet locally to make sure our schedules click and I give her time to check my references. But after that, I normally check in with her when I arrive in her town (week of), and then the day of.
jayinric is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 06:54 AM   #4
tandyscone
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

I, too, like to book well in advance. As the others have said, though, I don't expect daily communication. I communicate however many times it takes to confirm all the details, then I don't contact her again until the day before to confirm, then an hour or so before on the day of the appointment.

I had the reverse happen to me. I scheduled about a week in advance with a provider. She sent me a text every day. It was very weird, as I couldn't figure out why she was texting me or how I should respond. That experience made me even more convinced that contact should be only what is necessary to make the appointment and confirm the appointment.
tandyscone is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 09:03 AM   #5
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Dreamy Holly View Post
I this guy on here who set an appointment in January with me a week in advance. Then it felt like he had the intentions of requiring me to talk to him ALL WEEK, ALL DAY, EACH DAY. And because I did not he did not keep his appointment. Today he hit me u and I tell him there's a NCNS fee which he agrees to. And then when asked when he wanted to get together he tells me th 19, 20, 21, or 22 of this month.

Am I wrong in thonking that he's really just being a pain in the butt? Or what? I'm fairly new here and would like some honest feed back.
No one should wasted no one's time.
Fancylady is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women